Sign In:


Last Step!

Please enter your public display name and a secure password.

Plan to post in the forums? Change your default forum handle here!


A Double Header of Epic Proportions – FUEGO Teaser

Sometimes it’s videos like this that I need to fill my stoke tank for the week. Short, striking and undeniably epic. The teaser for Killian Bron’s new project Fuego has got us all eagerly awaiting the release of the full movie later this year. This documentary-style film will follow Killian as he explores the many sights and sounds of South America; all while discovering and riding all sorts of fun terrain. Apparently, the trip out to the dunes of Cerro Grande in Peru captured in this trailer is only 1 percent of what they experienced over the three months of filming this project. I can’t even imagine what the remaining 99 percent is and I really can’t wait to find out.

About The Author