Everyone loves some good footy. So, we rounded up your top 5 favs from this year. Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we?
1. Remember when Veronica Belle was the first ever woman to backflip into Corbet's, crowning her the queen of this year Kings & Queens of Corbet's comp at Jackson Hole? I mean, how could you forget!?
2. Triple backy from this grom. Need we say more?
3. Sam Kuch nearly stomping a dub 10 in the Kings & Queens of Corbet's comp. Beauty!
4. Mikey Marohn sending the double backflip into Corbet's for the comp at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort on a snowboard.
5. A little #tgrlivethedream tag from fan and skier Jonnie Merrill!
Thanks for walking down memory lane with us. More to come in 2021!
Big waves are nothing new to surfers these days, but how about to skiers? California skier Chuck Patterson decided to combine two of his favorite things-- big wave surfing and skiing on some of Half Moon Bay's biggest swells. Using custom skis designed specifically for this feat, and taking inspiration from Patterson's late friend, Shane McConkey, they allow him to carve the waves as he would snow. Fitted with classic ski bindings, and worn with regular ski boots, the carnage if Patterson
Caite chilling on the patio for a little aprés at Jackson Hole. Nic Alegre photo. Caite Zeliff is blowing up! We're not just talking the bomb-holes at the bottom of a huge, double-stager cliff either. She is truly on her way to being one of the next superstars in skiing. The self-professed goofball has had a dream of becoming a pro skier for a long time but her journey has taken a few big setbacks. Her plan was to become a member of the US Ski Team. Ultimately, after many attempts and
Based out of both the Wasatch and Tahoe, it's no secret that Todd Ligare's a charger. But he's a human just like the rest of us too. Out of Bounds Podcast got to catch up with Ligare on all things skiing and how his season has changed in light of the pandemic. Between kind of a low-tide year and uncertainty from Ligare on how filming will work this year, Out of Bounds taps most of the bases. Ligare gets into how his skiing has changed since he started filming with TGR in 2008. He's showed