Thanks to incredible snow conditions, The Lake Louise Ski Area is pleased to announce that it will remain open for an extra bonus week from Monday May 2 to Sunday May 8. During the Lake Louise Bonus Week, The Lake Louise Ski Area will offer free skiing and riding to the following groups:
- -All 2010-2011 season pass holders, from any North American ski resort.
- All children 12 years of age and under.
- -All Lake Louise Ski Area 2011-2012 “Early-Bird” season pass holders. If you are contemplating purchasing a Lake Louise season pass for next year, buy it now, save 30%, and ski for free during our bonus week.
In addition to free skiing for all North American ski resort season pass holders and kids 12 and under, The Lake Louise Ski Area is also pleased to provide the following additional offers for the bonus week.
- -All discount ski card holders, from any North American ski resort, can save $25.95 and ski for just $50, plus GST.
- -If you have a current 2010-2011 Lake Louise or Big 3 season pass, you can purchase a lift ticket for a friend for just $50, plus GST.
- -The Lake Louise Food and Beverage department will provide a season ending “Burger & Bonus Beer” special for only $7.
- -The Lake Louise Ski School will also provide free “Learn-To-Ski/Ride” lessons for all children 12 and under.
So dust off those skis one more time and go have some fun.
Olympic gold-medalist Joss Christensen took to social media this weekend after being stalked by two females for over three days. The pair of stalkers first approached Joss outside his gym and asked for a picture. The next day he spotted them near his mother's house while he was visiting. The pair then followed the Park City skier back to his cabin yesterday, which turned out to be the final straw. He took to his Instagram to post the following message, urging the females to leave him alone
JACKSON, Wyo. — Saying he’s done wasting time and is ready to devote his entire winter season to ripping pow, 4-year-old toddler dirtbag Caden Henry officially dropped out of preschool Monday so he could move to Jackson Hole and finally have the winter of a lifetime he's been waiting a whole year since learning to ski to enjoy. Instead of spending the winter coloring, learning the ABC’s and counting to 10, the grom plans to chase storms around the Tetons while living out of his retrofitted
It's lunchtime, 1620 metres above sea level in the Top Hut. Above the scuffle of snow boots and jangle of nutcrackers (the standard-issue metal attachment everyone uses to grip the rope tow), benevolent banter fills the building. "You guys here for lunch?" "Picked a great weekend for it! Forecast is for these snow flurries to continue all night..." "Rock n' roll." Wearing harnesses and broad smiles, riders and sliders mingle in the kitchen, reception/dining/bar area and lounge as warm