Choosing to make the bike a part of your lifestyle then you've got to know the trend in catching attention and warmth. Biker rings are the stuff that gives you all the satisfaction and mental balance you have always desired. These rings are not mere designs for beauty, though. They have huge symbolic importance and their wearing serves a lot of purpose beyond sporting. You can wear them just, perhaps, you are a Goth enthusiast or some fogey aficionado of metal swing; or you could have them to pay some tribute to someone precious to you. You've also got to buy bikers ring to show your vigor and heroism. Whether you choose biker mens ring as a way of being part of a group, community, or even wear them as a lifestyle, you need to get the best styles and designs hot in the market.
Designs of Biker Rings.
Skull Rings: Skull rings are one of the most archetypal designs of biker rings. There are varieties of ways this kind of ring can be tailored to make it a favorite for riders. The design of the skulls comes often in a simple way with sparkling fashion in such a way that can be decorated to the taste of the rider. Skull ring is a symbolism for mockery of the danger connected with biking itself. It also symbolizes the hardiness of the biker. Examples include Gigantic Skull biker ring, Classic Skull ring, Tough Skull ring, Skull Spin ring, etc.
• Animal Themes: Animal theme rings come in the design of all forms of animals including tiger, cheetah, lion, kitten, or Phoenix. The significance of its symbolism is varying. The tiger biker ring symbolizes the strength and power of the biker while the cheetah represents his speed and agility. The phoenix symbol is representational of mysterious mortals that complement the rings with elegance and charm.
• Letter and Number Rings: These designs of biker rings are symbolized with letters, numbers, or a combination of both. They have become increasingly household name and favorite choice among bikers. They are easy to be customized. The numbers or letters are designed to symbolize a rider's definite club. Examples include Number 12 Sterling Silver ring.
• Cross Rings: Biker rings also have designs that come in the form of cross symbols. The symbolic cross could be laced with a piece of a piece of mineral crystal, or silver motif so as to adorn. Cross rings could be customized by the bikers to suit their specific religious leaning. For example, Jesus Crucifix ring, Celtic Cross ring, Lion of Judah ring.
• Gothic Designs: Bikers who are fans of goth could show their personality with their Gothic elements. This style of jewelry often comes with heavy touches of metal and dark stones with high level of complex designs. Examples include Gothic Claw ring, wide-winged birds, dragons, and more.
• Celtic Features: These styles of rings have some similarity with cross rings. They come in the form of Celtic iconography crosses. Examples are Celtic Dragons, Celtic Triquetra, or trinity knot pattern.
It’s hard not to wince while watching Sam Reynolds crash on this behemoth of a trick jump for the 2019 DarkFEST. Apparently, the lip on this thing is about 16-feet tall with an almost 50-foot gap. Just looking at it will make your stomach flip upside down. RELATED: Backflips on a Trail Bike are Fun Reynolds was the first to guinea pig the jump, which is always risky. Trying to gauge the speed, he hit the lip too high and was forced to bail. Unfortunately, his left hand and wrist took the
When you’re hitting some of the biggest MTB jumps in the world, there really is absolutely no room for error. Darkfest, the next event of the infamous FEST series has quietly been taking place in South Africa, and riders have been sessioning booters better suited for motocross. How about this line from Adolf Silva following Nicholi Rogatkin? RELATED: SRAM Releases Wireless Drivetrain and Dropper Post A casual road gap leads into a f***ed-up-big step up, and then into a bit of a scare as Silva
are a few publications that have been recently scooped up by American Media Inc (AMI). If you’ve spent any time at the grocery store you’ve seen a few of AMI’s other publications lining the checkout stand: It appears that the company is looking to move into the action sports realm. RELATED: Far Out Wins Film of the Year at the Powder Awards According to Forbes, the media group acquired 14 adventure sports and media brands from TEN: Publishing’s Adventure Sports Network (ASN). All in all,