Choosing to make the bike a part of your lifestyle then you've got to know the trend in catching attention and warmth. Biker rings are the stuff that gives you all the satisfaction and mental balance you have always desired. These rings are not mere designs for beauty, though. They have huge symbolic importance and their wearing serves a lot of purpose beyond sporting. You can wear them just, perhaps, you are a Goth enthusiast or some fogey aficionado of metal swing; or you could have them to pay some tribute to someone precious to you. You've also got to buy bikers ring to show your vigor and heroism. Whether you choose biker mens ring as a way of being part of a group, community, or even wear them as a lifestyle, you need to get the best styles and designs hot in the market.
Designs of Biker Rings.
Skull Rings: Skull rings are one of the most archetypal designs of biker rings. There are varieties of ways this kind of ring can be tailored to make it a favorite for riders. The design of the skulls comes often in a simple way with sparkling fashion in such a way that can be decorated to the taste of the rider. Skull ring is a symbolism for mockery of the danger connected with biking itself. It also symbolizes the hardiness of the biker. Examples include Gigantic Skull biker ring, Classic Skull ring, Tough Skull ring, Skull Spin ring, etc.
• Animal Themes: Animal theme rings come in the design of all forms of animals including tiger, cheetah, lion, kitten, or Phoenix. The significance of its symbolism is varying. The tiger biker ring symbolizes the strength and power of the biker while the cheetah represents his speed and agility. The phoenix symbol is representational of mysterious mortals that complement the rings with elegance and charm.
• Letter and Number Rings: These designs of biker rings are symbolized with letters, numbers, or a combination of both. They have become increasingly household name and favorite choice among bikers. They are easy to be customized. The numbers or letters are designed to symbolize a rider's definite club. Examples include Number 12 Sterling Silver ring.
• Cross Rings: Biker rings also have designs that come in the form of cross symbols. The symbolic cross could be laced with a piece of a piece of mineral crystal, or silver motif so as to adorn. Cross rings could be customized by the bikers to suit their specific religious leaning. For example, Jesus Crucifix ring, Celtic Cross ring, Lion of Judah ring.
• Gothic Designs: Bikers who are fans of goth could show their personality with their Gothic elements. This style of jewelry often comes with heavy touches of metal and dark stones with high level of complex designs. Examples include Gothic Claw ring, wide-winged birds, dragons, and more.
• Celtic Features: These styles of rings have some similarity with cross rings. They come in the form of Celtic iconography crosses. Examples are Celtic Dragons, Celtic Triquetra, or trinity knot pattern.
Open loops are the new thing in freestyle mountain biking. Whether it was Reed Boggs at Rampage, Aaron Chase in the middle of the woods, or now Matt Macduff throwing a freakin’ double out of one, they might be the wildest feature to grace the sport. Speaking of that double flip, Matt Macduff proves his legend status as he defies the laws of physics. Check out the trick above. RELATED: Richie Rude Demonstrates How to Properly Ride Squamish
According to a reports from the mountain bike world, several athletes have tested positive for doping during last season's races. Two names were released yesterday: two-time champion Richie Rude and one-time champion Jared Graves. RELATED: EWS Racer Jared Graves Diagnosed With Brain Tumor On May 13, at the Olargues, France stop of the EWS, nine racers were called into a French Anti-Doping Agency control station to be tested. Both Rude and Graves returned Adverse Analytic Findings (a positive
The snow may be falling and those first turns of the season are here for most of us, but don’t forget about that special person in your life (let’s be real, that can include yourself) who just won’t give up hunting tacky singletrack. Whether they’ve just gotten into the sport and are newly obsessed, or are a seasoned veteran searching out all-day epics and hitting the biggest jumps, the following selection of everything mountain bike-related will surely keep them happy. Men's Bike: Evil