Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Hate on 'em all you want. It's been a long time since anyone brought an offroad ready rig to market as capable and pliable as the new Bronco. There are a lot of people out there who love the idea of a Rubicon caliber rig without the Fiat disaster and with a lot more ponies under the hood.

If my wife was cool with my vehicle farm, I would have kept my order. For whatever reason, she thinks my land cruiser addiction is a waste of money and I refuse to budge, even for one of these. At least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post

If my wife was cool with my vehicle farm, I would have kept my order. For whatever reason, she thinks my land cruiser addiction is a waste of money and I refuse to budge, even for one of these. At least for now.
    I hear ya. If my wife asks when I am going to sell the Jeep one more time, I may sell her.
    She doesn't seem to understand that it goes up in value every year. Acts like it is burning up valuable garage space that she would... do nothing with. God help me if I had a barn. Of course, the '95 Bronco I am restoring is taking up a lot of my time and love right now.

Also, I get a company car for work, so we have a 2020 Durango sitting in the driveway. 4 Truck/Car/SUV's with 2 drivers seems like the sweet spot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Hate on 'em all you want. It's been a long time since anyone brought an offroad ready rig to market as capable and pliable as the new Bronco. There are a lot of people out there who love the idea of a Rubicon caliber rig without the Fiat disaster and with a lot more ponies under the hood.
    I don't think anybody here's hating on the real deal Bronco. What some of us are ripping on is the "Sport." Imagine if Chevy gave us a new Camaro, but first came out with a "Camaro Sport" that was a rebadged Smart fortwo. That's the equivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    I don't think anybody here's hating on the real deal Bronco. What some of us are ripping on is the "Sport." Imagine if Chevy gave us a new Camaro, but first came out with a "Camaro Sport" that was a rebadged Smart fortwo. That's the equivalent.
    Have you seen the new Blazer ? That is the vehicle you should be ripping on.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Have you seen the new Blazer ? That is the vehicle you should be ripping on.
    Lol. I have somewhere in these forums. Extensively. Both the new so-called "Blazer" and "Trailblazer" are both such bastardizations of their namesakes. Screw, GM!

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Lol. I have somewhere in these forums. Extensively. Both the new so-called "Blazer" and "Trailblazer" are both such bastardizations of their namesakes. Screw, GM!
    I drove a Trailblazer for a week in February while my 4Runner was in the shop. It carried my skis and got up and down the road to Targhee in a storm ok, but otherwise it was vanilla. Def not a truck.

Theyve shaped some nice plasticClick image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1618200346941.jpeg 
Views:	123 
Size:	219.0 KB 
ID:	371269

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Just to piss off MontuckyFried, here's a Bronco Sport doing Hell's Revenge at Moab (albeit with a 1 in lift and some more off road focused tires).

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusBrody View Post
    Just to piss off MontuckyFried, here's a Bronco Sport doing Hell's Revenge at Moab (albeit with a 1 in lift and some more off road focused tires).

That Bronco Sport is legit. Even better is the guy did not realize he had the factory rear locker turned off until the very end.

Ball is now in Austin’s court to post a video of a Chevy Trax doing something remotely similar. 🤠

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

This Bronc is one I pass by regularly when walking to local restaurants etc.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2DCEC80F-41C4-4F0A-8C9F-C89C4DF52DAE.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	371806

Around 5-6 yrs ago it looked great, recently restored. AFAIK it never gets driven. Covered in deep snow in the winter. Every year I see it deteriorating noticeably.

Ugh. What are they waiting for?? That rust line is no bueno.

not sure what it is..... red on an old bronco just looks out of place. i would feel the same about a red FJ also

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

And yes, I do have a reservation (now converted to an order) for a full-size Bronco. 2-door with a manual trans. 鸞 Giddy up.
    got an arrival date yet? i know they were saying late spring/early summer.
    what color you get?
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    got an arrival date yet? i know they were saying late spring/early summer.
    what color you get?
    HAHAHA !

Funny you should ask that question. When I log onto my Ford dot com account they have my 2021 Bronco listed as “Build Priority = 99”. When I cross reference the 99 code it says “delayed to MY22 due to commodity constraints”. So I will get my 2021 sometime in 2022. No biggie for me, I’m not worried about it. Some people on Bronco forums are losing their shit about it though.

They began full production a week or two ago, but being Michigan, there was a huge COVID outbreak a few days ago and Ford had to shut down the whole plant. Apparently over 500 employees tested positive this week at that plant. Not sure when they can restart production. If people would wear their fucking masks I will get my Bronco quicker.

Mine is a 2-door hardtop with manual transmission. After a lot of back & forth about color, I finally decided on the color that had initially been dead last on my list, Carbonized Gray Metallic. I can make changes to my order right up until the moment my VIN number is assigned. Once there is a VIN, the robots are getting everything lined up for production and no changes can be made.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1620331135.158767.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	276.5 KB 
ID:	373682

So jealous Harry.

My daughter will probably get a Sport coming off lease. She will be 16 in 3 years, so pretty good timing.
    I am not in love with the Sport, but it scored super high on the safety tests.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    So jealous Harry.

My daughter will probably get a Sport coming off lease. She will be 16 in 3 years, so pretty good timing.
    I am not in love with the Sport, but it scored super high on the safety tests.
    i think my dad is going to get me a sport as well. not in love with it but it'll look and perform real nice with a lil lift and some tires. good to know about the safety ratings.

What a douche
    crab in my shoe mouth

Nice rig Harry

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    What a douche
    if it ain't the thread cunter hisself.

Daddy’s gonna buy me a new car that I don’t like.
    What a douche
    crab in my shoe mouth

Daddy’s gonna buy me a new car that I don’t like.
    What a douche
    read and don't infer, you stupid fuck. "not in love with it" and "i don't like it" are vastly different things. i like the sport very much. it is my favorite current model car on the market today. only thing that keeps me from loving it is knowing that the bronco is coming out next year and i would prefer it but my current car is on the fritz and has been for some time so waiting isn't really an option. it ain't like the man is just gifting it to me either. our agreement has been that he will put any scholarship money i earn towards a new car and i will help with the monthly payment once i am in school and have a job. i didn't make that clear but really shouldn't have to lest a thread cunter as yeself comes along and wants to have somethin to say about it. so now, as they say, TAKE A FUCKING LAP, BEATER.

I’m the one who started Take a Lap
    So gwan now
    Take a Lap, douche
    crab in my shoe mouth

I’m the one who started Take a Lap
    So gwan now
    Take a Lap, douche
    I know, you stupid fuck. That is why I said it.
    Aren’t you in Florida? Shouldn’t you be doing something other than trying to troll a high schooler on the internet?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

2021 FORD BRONCO REVEAL

Why are you hanging out with this lowly bunch of geezer chucklefucks?
    Get a fucking girlfriend and do some work
    crab in my shoe mouth

Why are you hanging out with this lowly bunch of geezer chucklefucks?
    Get a fucking girlfriend and do some work
    This TBH.