Page 41 of 122 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 3042
    Quote Originally Posted by josef View Post
    I never showed an ID once when I was vaxed in Oregon. Maybe they have record of it but I am guessing no. I don’t have a cdc card with two stamps that they made be fill out. So there is that. My guess is that the vax passport is going to be an honor system at this point if it ever is a thing.
    Why would Canada care about our shoddy record keeping in the U.S.? I hope they require a vax passport and/or an actual card that looks legit at the border. That simple action alone would go a long way toward keeping out the idiots they don't want up there anyway. As for people like you who didn't get any record of your vaccination, that's up to Oregon or the county you live in to rectify that situation. I can't believe they kept no record at all.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Why would Canada care about our shoddy record keeping in the U.S.? I hope they require a vax passport and/or an actual card that looks legit at the border. That simple action alone would go a long way toward keeping out the idiots they don't want up there anyway. As for people like you who didn't get any record of your vaccination, that's up to Oregon or the county you live in to rectify that situation. I can't believe they kept no record at all.
    They would care for the reason you state in your very next sentence…

I can tell you Oregon isn’t alone in this. It’s likely the reason Biden hasn’t gotten behind the vax passport (it’s not possible at this point).

Last week B.C. lifted the requirement of wearing a mask indoors, provided that you have had both shots. NO proof required.

Other restrictions partially lifted: bars, pubs, open but no dancing and 10 people per table but no table intermingling.

Outdoor venues 5,000 or 1/2 capacity whatever is larger.

No restriction to religious gatherings/services.

They would care for the reason you state in your very next sentence.
    What I mean is they don't care whether you are able to come to Canada or not. No record, tough luck buddy. That's your problem.

I agree the U.S. will never require them.

Josef cashin in on his entitlement. Its imminent

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Josef probably needs to give at least a last name:

https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/Preven...ges/index.aspx

List >> ID.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Josef probably needs to give at least a last name:

https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/Preven...ges/index.aspx

List >> ID.
    Maybe I’m retarded but it looks like you need to be some sort of provider to get into this database. If you have access I’ll gladly dm you my full name. I can only tell you my experience in which they didn’t take any id. I was surprised. The fire department administered both of my vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Josef cashin in on his entitlement. Its imminent

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    What entitlement is that?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    What I mean is they don't care whether you are able to come to Canada or not. No record, tough luck buddy. That's your problem.

I agree the U.S. will never require them.
    That’s totally fair. I don’t don’t really care if they care because I don’t have any plans on going there anytime soon. If it becomes an issue traveling other places I’ll have to get it figured out.

I never showed an ID once when I was vaxed in Oregon. Maybe they have record of it but I am guessing no. I don’t have a cdc card with two stamps that they made be fill out. So there is that. My guess is that the vax passport is going to be an honor system at this point if it ever is a thing.
    I didn't have to show ID, either, but I did have to enter my personal info to make an appointment for the shots, so they do have that. I know I'm "in the system" at some level.

Maybe I’m retarded but it looks like you need to be some sort of provider to get into this database. If you have access I’ll gladly dm you my full name. I can only tell you my experience in which they didn’t take any id. I was surprised. The fire department administered both of my vaccines.
    You gave them your full name at the time, yes?

You gave them your full name at the time, yes?
    Only to make the appointment a couple of days prior. Never at the actual vaccination.

And y'all wonder why the border is still closed ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Dirty Quebexicans trying to come to our fair state should be detained at the border in dog cages.
    Unless they are Montreal Strippers bearing Montreal Bagels and Pastrami on Rye. Then they may pass.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Only to make the appointment a couple of days prior. Never at the actual vaccination.
    You're in the database. That little laminated card from the DMV is nothing special.

You're in the database. That little laminated card from the DMV is nothing special.
    Not in my case. They didn't record #1. Now I have to wait a bit extra for them to sort it out just so I can get #2.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by pano-dude View Post
    I don't think covid is a "hoax" but I do think it could been handled way differently. Yes it is a bad virus for the old, the sick or unhealthy people. For healthy people it's not a death sentence.

The bullshit is that all people need a vaccine. Just isn't true, yes some people do need it. Why would someone who already had covid need a vaccine? It's been proven they have natural antibodies. Kids? Very rare for them to die or get severely sick. Why vaccinate them immediately? I would not risk the long term health of my child.
    There have been so many lies from government and health authorities on how many people actually died from covid not just died with covid that the numbers are skewed. Many hospitals have admitted to putting covid as the cause of death for more money. Why would I believe anything they tell me?
    The silencing of health care people for speaking out against the government and its agenda of vaccinations is also a red flag. Many many health care people have concerns but won't publicly say it because of repercussions. This is wrong to limit/restrict freedom of thought and speach. WRONG!

Then the 2 sets of rules for protesting. Why is it ok to organize protests for gays, trans or blacks with no arrests but a protest against mandatory vaccines or lockdowns gets the heavy handed treatment from the police? More bullshit, more red flags.

Our Governments seem to refuse to even look at the possibility of a treatment other than the vaccine. Why? Ivermectin has shown amazing possibilities with zero harm done since it's been in use for many years and the cost is pennies. Why not give everyone a couple doses? This is a Pandemic right? About keeping people from dieing right? Doing everything you can right? What would it hurt? Nothing but the bottom line of the Pharma companies and it's shareholders.
    The propaganda has worked as you can see in this thread, anyone with a concern about the mnra vaccine or a different view on treatment is labeled as a "mouth breathing anti vaxxer".
    I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks so I have no problem saying how I feel, but lots of other people don't want to be criticized so they stay quiet. I know I'm not going to change anyone's mind on here, I speak up so others who are not comfortable with the vaccine don't think they are stupid or think they should follow the herd onto the train.....
    Why has this happened? Fucked if I know, I'm just a guy who isn't going to put an experimental vaccine in my body and has zero trust in governments.
    Dude, I can tell you with full honesty that having had 2 doses of the vaccine feels amazing walking around in stores or whatever, knowing that
    a) I am protected and don't need to even really think about this anymore
    b) I've helped protect my friends and family

Just try it, please. You won't be disappointed.

People in my community are receiving their second dose, I received mine and have a little card to prove it, vaccination rates are high, case numbers are non-existent, mask mandates have been rescinded, and life is back to normal after a period of minimal inconvenience. The border will open when we’re ready, for anyone who can prove they’re vaccinated. None of this stuff is that complicated when you have ethical, competent, evidence based governance.

Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    Last week B.C. lifted the requirement of wearing a mask indoors, provided that you have had both shots. NO proof required.

Other restrictions partially lifted: bars, pubs, open but no dancing and 10 people per table but no table intermingling.

Outdoor venues 5,000 or 1/2 capacity whatever is larger.

No restriction to religious gatherings/services.
    Sounds fun :Borat voice: "NOT!"

If Canada ever gets invaded they will get steamrolled as quickly as Poland and France in WWII based on soft as baby shit responses like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post

If Canada ever gets invaded they will get steamrolled as quickly as Poland and France in WWII based on soft as baby shit responses like this.
    Most guys join the Canadian military because they couldn't find a job in the real world. However in the event of an invasion, Canada merely needs to conscript the members of minor hockey teams in every small town across the country. These guys know how to fight.
    Last edited by DanoT; 07-08-2021 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Dude, I can tell you with full honesty that having had 2 doses of the vaccine feels amazing walking around in stores or whatever, knowing that
    a) I am protected and don't need to even really think about this anymore
    b) I've helped protect my friends and family
    Same here. That first week or two, where the CDC and our state were out of sync with their rules and recommendations, I was sketched af about JennyMcCarthyQanonMuhFreedumb anti-vaxers walking around with their viral idiocy holes uncovered. And sure enough, the case numbers in our county started to tick back up. But when it became obvious that they were just passing it around amongst themselves, I've embraced the new (old) paradigm.

Quote Originally Posted by kootenayskier View Post
    None of this stuff is that complicated when you have ethical, competent, evidence based governance.
    Well, neither country really has that! You guys are just closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Same here. That first week or two, where the CDC and our state were out of sync with their rules and recommendations, I was sketched af about JennyMcCarthyQanonMuhFreedumb anti-vaxers walking around with their viral idiocy holes uncovered. And sure enough, the case numbers in our county started to tick back up. But when it became obvious that they were just passing it around amongst themselves, I've embraced the new (old) paradigm.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    Most guys join the Canadian military because they couldn't find a job in the real world. However in the event of an invasion, Canada merely needs to conscript the members of minor hockey teams in every small town across the country. These guys know how to fight.
    and girls. next door neighbor just signed with the Toronto Six
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post

You're really, really weird, man.