Page 538 of 929 FirstFirst ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,450 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    yes MU the "resident borg" medical authority on anything medicine...cause "we like him". Everyone else is wrong.

such a great "tribe"
    Are you talking about me? I’m just providing observations from the hospital that I work at. It’s anecdotal but it supports the narrative that our hospitals are stressed.

Again, what the fuck is this “borg” you keep yammering about?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Are you talking about me? I’m just providing observations from the hospital that I work at. It’s anecdotal but it supports the narrative that our hospitals are stressed.

Again, what the fuck is this “borg” you keep yammering about?

you're too assimilated to understand my friend...its ok....keep on truckin

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    The poll reached about 130 black respondents. From that sample they got what they got. A legitimate argument might be that the sample size is weak or that there could be selection bias since you don't know. Arguing that you're right and the data is wrong because you think so is a perfect waste of time. Enjoy.
    Yeah. Shit statistics. The question about race was an entirely standalone question. It doesn't further delineate whatsoever. How are you to determine how each of those individuals responded to other questions? If they DO have those stats, they didn't present it on the polling data as far as I could tell, which again, makes it a completely faulty poll as far the CONCLUSIONS they reached as seen here:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/mee...d-u-s-n1277514

This being the list Multi first presented sans links:
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Demographic breakdown of the vaccinated in the U.S:

All adults: 69%
    Men: 67%
    Women: 71%
    18-34: 63%
    35-49: 58%
    50-64: 71%
    65+: 86%
    Whites: 66%
    Blacks: 76%
    Latinos: 71%
    Urban residents: 79%
    Suburban residents: 67%
    Rural residents: 52%
    White evangelicals: 59%
    Democrats: 88%
    Independents: 60%
    Republicans: 55%
    Now go look at the link to the poll itself (https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-22-21-release) and ask yourself how they reached these conclusions from those questions without breaking things down any further.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Wow. Are you REALLY that stupid? Yes, the NBC article we're talking about had a link to another page TALKING about a study regarding Biden's job ratings decline. Now at the bottom of THAT is the link to the very study you keep thinking proves the points of the first (it does not). Seriously. Here is the link to the very study in question: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-22-21-release
    There is NOTHING in there that leads to the conclusions of the first article we're talking about. At best, you can say some people polled xyz %, but it doesn't parse out the respondents at all like the conclusions they're saying they're coming to.

It is one of the most egregious examples of extrapolating a preconceived conclusion from polling data. Read through the actual poll for yourself and you'll see what I'm saying.
    Do you actually know what a study is? It’s not a poll.

This being the list Multi first presented sans links:.
    Seriously. It's probably why these guys have been lackadaisical with their URLs until further pressed.
    lol. Speaking of lackadaisical you continue to ignore the 6 other sources that were provided, including the two additional links in addition to the NBC article provided within two posts of the original post. The last time this came up I linked to Pew and Axios-Ipsos data so it's not like the NBC poll was sought out, it was just the first search result this time around since you guys keep repeating the same talking points over-and-over.

What ever happened to "room to grow?"

Now go look at the link to the poll itself (https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-22-21-release) and ask yourself how they reached these conclusions from those questions without breaking things down any further.
    The answer should be obvious, the document is a summary while more comprehensive analysis has the pollsters cross referencing responses across multiple questions.

you're too assimilated to understand my friend...its ok....keep on truckin
    So is this some right wing trope movie reference? I know you guys can only relate to the world through movies and tv. MF is the same.

Holy shit.

Mutucky lecturing on polling statistics after making sweeping, unsupported statements about the number of physical and available hospital beds based on his single conversation and trip to a hospital is fucking amazing.

Just A+ levels of delusion of grandeur.

Of course he does. All professional statisticians know the difference...

Oh, wait.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    With it being this rushed will the nano-bots embedded in it be able to communicate with Bill Gates effectively? Will it work without a nationwide 5g connection????????
    No, the nanobots communicate with George Soros' fleet of stealth nanodrones which wirelessly communicate across a mesh network throughout the USA. The software was developed in the basement of a pizza parlor in WA DC by juvenile sex slaves.

The only Gates connection - the mesh system runs on Windows 11

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Speaking of lackadaisical you continue to ignore the 6 other sources that were provided, including the two additional links in addition to the NBC article provided within two posts. The last time this came up I linked to Pew and Axios-Ipsos data so it's not like the NBC poll was sought out, it was just the first search result this time around since you guys keep repeating the same talking point over-and-over.
    He will go to some pretty extreme lengths to not have to think about black people maybe, possibly, even slightly being more vaccinated than white people.

My mistake. Clerical error. Everywhere else, I said poll. Including in that same post. Doesn't detract from my greater point: That shit polling data is shit polling data, which isn't enough to attempt to prove any sort of point. Especially 'round these parts.

My mistake. Clerical error. Everywhere else, I said poll. Including in that same post. Doesn't detract from my greater point: That shit polling data is shit polling data, which isn't enough to attempt to prove any sort of point. Especially 'round these parts.
    There is no point. We all know that everyone needs to get vaccinated anything else is just obfuscation and willful ignorance. Why are you arguing about this stupid shit? Do you want to get back to normal with fewer people dying and being permanently disabled? Really, what’s your goal, do you want people to take you seriously and think you’re smart? No one cares, we want some sort of normalcy.

Watching Asspen pull a full mtuhockey style self own on the plasma issue was just spectacular.

And just like mtu he doubled and tripled down on the ignorance and then, when it finally sunk in, he didn’t skip a beat…didn’t say oh shit my bad, didn’t do any obvious self reflection about what else he might be confident and wrong about at the same time…and just changed tack and kept on posting about something else. Fascinating to witness.

So is this some right wing trope movie reference? I know you guys can only relate to the world through movies and tv. MF is the same.
    The Borg are an alien civilization in the Star Trek universe. They rely on a hive mind with the goal of assimilating all other cultures to achieve perfection. No individual thought is allowed among the Borg collective.

There is no point. We all know that everyone needs to get vaccinated anything else is just obfuscation and willful ignorance.
    Amen.

Federal Court: Anti-Vaxxers Do Not Have a Constitutional or Statutory Right to Endanger Everyone Else

https://www.druganddevicelawblog.com...yone-else.html

Excerpt:

“The court found that the plaintiffs did “not explain how the rights allegedly violated by the [public health order] are fundamental.” 2021 WL 4145746, at *5. “[I]ndeed nowhere,” said the court, did the plaintiffs “address how the right to work in a hospital or attend the State Fair, unvaccinated and during a pandemic, is ‘deeply rooted in this Nation’s history and tradition.’” Id.

In their request for preliminary relief, the plaintiffs relied on “the right to ‘engage in their chosen profession.’” 2021 WL 4145746, at *5. That, however, was no help to them, the court held, because “the Tenth Circuit”—the circuit within which the court sits—”has unequivocally held that the ‘right to practice in [one’s] chosen profession … does not invoke heightened scrutiny.’” Id. (quoting Guttman v. Khalsa, 669 F.3d 1101, 1118 (10th Cir. 2012)). Thus, said the court, “while Plaintiffs may ‘have a right to engage in their chosen professions,’ governmental infringement on this right will be “‘presumed to be valid’” so long as it is “‘rationally related to a legitimate state interest.”’” Id. (quoting Klaassen v. Trustees of Indiana Univ., 2021 WL 3073926, at *17 (N.D. Ind. 2021), in turn quoting City of Cleburne v. Cleburne Living Ctr., 473 U.S. 432, 440 (1985)).

Moreover, said the court, “federal courts have consistently held that vaccine mandates do not implicate a fundamental right and that rational basis review therefore applies in determining the constitutionality of such mandates.”

——

Any maggot law talking guys/gals want to weigh in on this ruling? IANAL

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    The Borg are an alien civilization in the Star Trek universe. They rely on a hive mind with the goal of assimilating all other cultures to achieve perfection. No individual thought is allowed among the Borg collective.
    But they want every immigrant to become as vanilla as possible adopting the local US white culture, language, morals, and ideals..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    KKK and anyone who would promote that poll have already aligned themselves with the anti-science crowd.
    You nimrod.

I never “promoted” that poll.

Captain dumbfuckey claimed there was no further info in the link even though it was in the link, so I provided it. But that means that I promoted it. Seriously your reading comprehension is severely fucked up, just like your personality.

You two are completely disingenuous cunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Yeah. Shit statistics. The question about race was an entirely standalone question. It doesn't further delineate whatsoever. How are you to determine how each of those individuals responded to other questions? If they DO have those stats, they didn't present it on the polling data as far as I could tell, which again, makes it a completely faulty poll as far the CONCLUSIONS they reached as seen here:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/mee...d-u-s-n1277514

This being the list Multi first presented sans links:

WTF are you on about? I had read that poll description an hour before they showed you how to find it and your assertion makes no sense. You want to argue that they should break down the 20 people in some sub-group of the unvaccinated by race? Do you know what a weak sample size is? Being too small to be representative.

Calm yourself. Go find other data elsewhere. Maybe review the other sources mentioned. The path you are trying to wander down has a giant sign at the fork: Dead End. Don't bother.

CNN
    Canadian man punches nurse in the face multiple times after his wife is vaccinated for Covid-19 without his consent
    By Alisha Ebrahimji, CNN 1 hr ago

Police are looking for a man in Canada they say punched a nurse in the face multiple times, knocking her to the ground after she administered a Covid-19 vaccine to his wife without his permission.

On Monday, around 9:15 a.m., a man walked into a Brunet Pharmacy in Sherbrooke, a city in southern Quebec, and accused a nurse in her 40s, who police have not named, of vaccinating his wife, Sherbrooke Police spokesman Martin Carrier told CNN.

"Right at the beginning, the suspect was very angry, very aggressive, he asked the nurse why she vaccinated his wife without approval, without his consent," Carrier said. "And he punched her right in the face multiple times so the nurse didn't have the time to defend or explain herself ... and she fell to the ground and the suspect left running out of the drugstore."

There are no laws in Canada that say individuals need their spouses' permission to get vaccinated, and it is unclear if his wife had given consent.

The nurse was taken to a nearby hospital by ambulance where she was treated for the "multiple injuries to the face" he said.

As a result of the incident, the pharmacy told CNN partner, CBC, that they suspended vaccinations. CNN reached out to the pharmacy but they refused to comment on whether or not vaccinations were being administered Thursday.

Brunet Pharmacy's parent company, The Jean Coutu Group Inc., also declined to comment but told CNN they "fully condemn this act which is unacceptable towards the pharmacy teams who have been providing essential services since the beginning of the pandemic."

Canada has vaccinated 69.8% of its population, surpassing the US by 15.6%, according to data from Our World in Data, seen in CNN's vaccine tracker.

Although most Canadians have welcomed public health measures and the country has one of the highest vaccination rates worldwide, case counts and hospitalizations are on the rise, according to the Public Health Agency of Canada, especially among younger, unvaccinated Canadians.

Police do not have a name or photo of the suspect or security footage of the incident, Carrier said. They do however have a description of the man and are hoping with the public's help, they'll be able to identify him and charge him with assault.

The suspect is described as, 30 to 45-year-old-man, 6-feet tall, medium build with darker skin, short brown hair, thick eyebrows, two small ear piercings on each ear and a tattoo on his hand that appeared to be in the shape of a cross, Carrier said.
    Riiight, which of you mouth breathing fuck-tards was in Canada?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Wow. Are you REALLY that stupid? Yes, the NBC article we're talking about had a link to another page TALKING about a study regarding Biden's job ratings decline. Now at the bottom of THAT is the link to the very study you keep thinking proves the points of the first (it does not). Seriously. Here is the link to the very study in question: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...-22-21-release
    There is NOTHING in there that leads to the conclusions of the first article we're talking about. At best, you can say some people polled xyz %, but it doesn't parse out the respondents at all like the conclusions they're saying they're coming to.

It is one of the most egregious examples of extrapolating a preconceived conclusion from polling data. Read through the actual poll for yourself and you'll see what I'm saying.
    Seriously fuck you.

You are a dipshit.

You want all the rest of us to do your homework for you.

Hope you get what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    You nimrod.

I never “promoted” that poll.

Captain dumbfuckey claimed there was no further info in the link even though it was in the link, so I provided it. But that means that I promoted it. Seriously your reading comprehension is severely fucked up, just like your personality.

You two are completely disingenuous cunts.

I actually think that MF has an open mind but comes across as misguided/naive due to youth? Texas? trumpism? too many right wing nut jobs on his Facebook feed?

Deebased is indeed the definition of a total disingenuous cunt. He is a worthless presence on TGR.

Disclaimer: these are just my opinions. I have no links to studies or even polls to back up these opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Watching Asspen pull a full mtuhockey style self own on the plasma issue was just spectacular.

And just like mtu he doubled and tripled down on the ignorance and then, when it finally sunk in, he didn’t skip a beat…didn’t say oh shit my bad, didn’t do any obvious self reflection about what else he might be confident and wrong about at the same time…and just changed tack and kept on posting about something else. Fascinating to witness.
    Huh?

The conversation over convalescent plasma centers around the fact that both vaccination and natural immunity begin to wane around 6 months after infection/vaccination. You trust the Red Cross, right?

Get ready for a booster every 6 months!

The CDC and FDA don't want to admit this....yet, but they have already showed their hand by requiring boosters for select at risk groups.

The push over the last few months has been to get the vaccine hesitant to jump on board. Announcing at the same time that one will need a booster every 6 months isn't going to go over well. It will come out eventually, but in the meantime you can keep wishing it away all you want.

FDA

This comment right at the beginning is interesting eh? Thought there wasnt any protection from covid with prior infection? Weird...
    ""I think this Delta wave may be the last major wave of infection, assuming nothing unexpected happens, (such as getting) a variant that pierces the immunity offered by prior infection (and) by vaccination," former FDA Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CNN Thursday."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/healt...day/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Seriously fuck you.

You are a dipshit.

You want all the rest of us to do your homework for you.

Hope you get what you deserve.

many did it with actual CDC data not a 1000 person "poll"....

Name calling and calling someone out when you're wrong....super funny.

"i dont like the actual data you provided, by the CDC which I believe wholeheartedly, except in this instance, so fuck you man"

LOL #kindergarten

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Huh?

The conversation over convalescent plasma centers around the fact that both vaccination and natural immunity begin to wane around 6 months after infection/vaccination. You trust the Red Cross, right?

Get ready for a booster every 6 months!

The CDC and FDA don't want to admit this....yet, but they have already showed their hand by requiring boosters for select at risk groups.

The push over the last few months has been to get the vaccine hesitant to jump on board. Announcing at the same time that one will need a booster every 6 months isn't going to go over well. It will come out eventually, but in the meantime you can keep wishing it away all you want.
    Are you purposely being obtuse out of embarrassment for getting it so wrong or are you totally unaware of the fact there's a lot more to the immune system than antibodies alone?

"i dont like the actual data you provided, by the CDC which I believe wholeheartedly, except in this instance, so fuck you man"
    Did you miss the part where the CDC themselves provide the disclaimer their data doesn't include the second most populous state and also doesn't include data for 41% of the vaccinated population?

You pulled a similar stunt last time when you claimed the CDC said vaccinated people are just as likely to spread the coronavirus even though they said the exact opposite.