Page 22 of 117 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Trent Dilfer has a podcast where he talks to former and current NFL QB's, the Ryan Leaf one is fantastic. His self awareness and ability to look back at himself and his mistakes is one of the most admirable things I have heard.
    He's also a con man who's really good at acting contrite, until he fucks up again.

Quote Originally Posted by XavierD View Post
    Attachment 387793
    A 10 man defense on 1st and goal is a bold strategy.
    I was at Lambeau yesterday for the game and this play was happening towards the end zone we were sitting in. About half of us start trying to count while we were all screaming “snap it!” Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    He's also a con man who's really good at acting contrite, until he fucks up again.
    Seems a little judgy but maybe you know more than I do. I know, once an addict always an addict. But the dude has been clean since 2014 (unless you know something I dont), so I tend to give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Seems a little judgy but maybe you know more than I do. I know, once an addict always an addict. But the dude has been clean since 2014 (unless you know something I dont), so I tend to give him the benefit of the doubt.
    It did seem like he was doing well until the domestic violence charge last year. Pled guilty, 3 years probation, one year domestic violence class (which I believe he recently completed, according to his Twitter).

https://www.desertsun.com/story/news...es/5940433002/

I probably do know more about him that makes me biased, since I live in Montana where he's from and have friends who had encounters with him BITD and described him as a collosal dickhead. Once a dickhead, always a dickhead... but if he can manage to stay out of the court system and jail, I wish him nothing but the best. And I agree he has a compelling story.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    It did seem like he was doing well until the domestic violence charge last year. Pled guilty, 3 years probation, one year domestic violence class (which I believe he recently completed, according to his Twitter).

https://www.desertsun.com/story/news...es/5940433002/

I probably do know more about him that makes me biased, since I live in Montana where he's from and have friends who had encounters with him BITD and described him as a collosal dickhead. Once a dickhead, always a dickhead... but if he can manage to stay out of the court system and jail, I wish him nothing but the best. And I agree he has a compelling story.
    I run into Cade McNown from time to time, who could also rank up there as one of the biggest flame outs (passer rating 67.7) in the NFL of all time....and can confirm, once a dickhead always a dickhead. Pretty good golfer though.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Just looking at Manziel’s two years of QBr and averaging them he comes out in the high 30s.

Well done Johnny.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Very excited about Mac Jones.
    Roll Tide.

As a 'Bama fan, a 24 year resident of Tampa Bay, a life long Pats fan, and a Brady fan, last night was fun.
    The post Brady Pats era is looking pretty damn good. I am glad they don't play each other except once in a blue moon.
    Pats only getting better the rest of this year.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...nning-in-2021/

I have been keying on a bunch of number 7 jerseys this weekend, enough to ask duckduck about it, and I found this. If this is old news, or non news then disregard. Apparently beyond 7’s, but I’ve seen a number of plays made by 7’s and they aren’t QBs

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    Roll Tide.

As a 'Bama fan, a 24 year resident of Tampa Bay, a life long Pats fan, and a Brady fan, last night was fun.
    The post Brady Pats era is looking pretty damn good. I am glad they don't play each other except once in a blue moon.
    Pats only getting better the rest of this year.
    Judon looks like one of the best defensive players in football right now.

"Morals Clause"

Get ready to see Urban get the boot from Jacksonville and somehow end up with the USC job.

You heard it here first.

usc has done some stupid hires and non-hires over the last twenty years but that would be too stupid even for them.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    usc has done some stupid hires and non-hires over the last twenty years but that would be too stupid even for them.
    Why? I think he'd be a decent hire for them...he can recruit even if he's not a great Xs & Os coach.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Alums don't want a married coach who's on film sticking his hand up some girls ass. They were embarrassed enough when Haden hired Sarkisian when he was deep in dependency.

Well then they better get used to seeing Lane Kiffin again if they’re too good for Urban.

Jags are writing the first chapter of How to Waste an Elite QB Prospect, and it's certainly got my attention!

Pfft. The Browns wrote the first 22 chapters to that book.

Kiff's firing was one of the most glorious things ever.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Pfft. The Browns wrote the first 22 chapters to that book.
    Hard to argue that.

According to some talking head, the Jacksonville ownership group released a statement saying that Urban has to "regain the trust of the team" after this incident.

Who's trust? Tebow is gone.

I doubt anyone in the building cares, but a sponsor might.

You can trust that his golden boy is going to get snapped in half during an RPO.

In the annals of NFL fuckups, I'm thinking a lap dance from an Ohio floozy shouldn't be this big a deal? I guess Shad Khan is not impressed but it was his idea to hire him.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Aren't regret and Jacksonville kinda a package deal?

It's cumulative...hiring the racist strength coach, Tim Tebow, the Minshew/Lawrence "competition", trading CJ Henderson after one year, 0-4, skipping the team flight to grab some undergrad ass, being sly to his players about what really happened, etc. etc.

Dude has lost the locker room and it's barely October! What a joke.

Who knew a tOSU coed had so much power?

Has anyone asked for her opinion on the matter?

I'm surprised barstool or TMZ hasn't hired her yet.