Page 299 of 371 FirstFirst ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,475 of 9264

Anybody else headed to MJBIZCON?

‘CBD has the potential to harm you,’ FDA warns consumers

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/stor...mpression=true

That is huge.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

The Purple Panties have dropped.
    And much like the ladies of Humboldt County, these buds are fat and sticky

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0047.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	304042

No lack of commitment to sparkle motion here.

Fucking frosty!

__________Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20191128-WA0000.jpeg 
Views:	81 
Size:	135.2 KB 
ID:	304090

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    The Purple Panties have dropped.
    And much like the ladies of Humboldt County, these buds are fat and sticky

Name:	IMG_0047.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	304042

No lack of commitment to sparkle motion here.
    Lookin good, TBS. Seems like you just sprouted them the other day. What was your time from seed to harvest and avg bud weight per plant. And how's that stuff smoking?

Shit, I wish I was in a position to grow some of that. PPD looks delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe
    Just saw this on ESPN.
    Heat guard Dion Waiters had panic attack after consuming edible, sources say
    Miami Heat guard Dion Waiters experienced a panic attack on the team's charter flight Thursday night after consuming a THC-infused edible, sources told ESPN.

Waiters received medical treatment after the plane landed in Los Angeles following the Heat's victory over the Phoenix Suns. Waiters was listed as out for Friday's game against the Lakers due to illness and did not attend the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Dim the lights, put some Allman Brothers Band on, and ride it out.
    Come on man

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Lookin good, TBS. Seems like you just sprouted them the other day. What was your time from seed to harvest and avg bud weight per plant. And how's that stuff smoking?
    First seed sprouted 8/20, switch flipped to 12/12 on sept 21. Purple Panty Dropper is supposed to finish in 50 days but at 66 days I still had a couple of white stamens. I was having a hard time keeping the tent at 60* in my unheated garage when it’s 20*F outside with a foot of snow down, so I chopped.

Still need to cure before I can report on the other stuff. I can say that during the last two weeks of flower the tent smelled like fruit salad.

Arizer BOGO Madness | Our Biggest Sale of the Year!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Puffco Peak for dabs. No more torch or butane kicks ass.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Puffco Peak for dabs. No more torch or butane kicks ass.
    Never used one but I've been hearing nothing but goods things about them.

Eggnog latte in a holiday mug with a fresh grating of nutmeg and a dash of Sour Tsunami enjoyed while watching football and the first snow of the season falls. Lovely.

Name:	eggnog.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	304377
    Last edited by KQ; 12-01-2019 at 01:07 PM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Sour tsunami sounds good, my back hurts. Wish I could go to the dispensary and get some. Oh, right, not in this state.

So I’ve been clean a good long while. Hurt my shoulder and had a cortisone shot. Sometimes it still just aches like a bastard. I got one of these cbd creams that helps for an hour or so. I was given a pain patch that’s 30mg thc plus cbd. Is this going to get me high? I probably have 0 smoking tolerance but edibles never really work until dosages get scary.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

The patch is time-release, no? If so, 30mg over eight hours is unlikely to waste you. That said, probably want to try one in a low-consequence environment first, before say, piloting a helicopter or doing brain surgery

Hell. I work at the dmv. Pretty sure I could be wasted and nobody would notice.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Eggnog latte in a holiday mug with a fresh grating of nutmeg and a dash of Sour Tsunami enjoyed while watching football and the first snow of the season falls. Lovely.
    Dumb question but what "category" does this fall into? When looking on websites I see tinctures (alcohol based) and concentrates (usually for smoking?) but where are these syringes full of apparent magic?
    Last edited by RootSkier; 12-02-2019 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Dumb question but what "category" does this fall into? When looking on websites I seen tinctures (alcohol based) and concentrates (usually for smoking?) but where are these syringes full of apparent magic?
    Yes, syringes full of magic! LOL! They call them "tankers."

The only company in Washington that I've found to sell Sour Tsunami is Dose Oil but then I live in a small town. Places like Seattle and Spokane may have more availability. It is a C02 oil.

When I feel the need I add a grain of rice sized amount to my morning mocha and it lasts me all day. I've found the best way to add it is to make my mocha and apply the oil to the warm spoon that I used to stir the drink that way it melts and disperses better.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Dumb question but what "category" does this fall into? When looking on websites I seen tinctures (alcohol based) and concentrates (usually for smoking?) but where are these syringes full of apparent magic?
    Decarboxylyated concentrates can be smoked/vaped but don't need heating for edible consumption, but maybe a strong dose of patience- generally 2hrs for me until any effect hits.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    Decarboxylyated concentrates can be smoked/vaped but don't need heating for edible consumption, but maybe a strong dose of patience- generally 2hrs for me until any effect hits.
    "It's not working, I need more." lulz