I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Did I miss something?
    https://nypost.com/2019/12/15/offici...football-game/

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

I'm just here to say

This is the worst pain EVER!

Things are looking good for The Ohio State University football program...:

CJ Stroud’s commitment moves Ohio State football recruiting class up to No. 3 in national rankings.

Sad day for Michigan and Georgia as they were after Stroud long before the Bucks. O - H bitches...!

And with the Oklahoma players that are suspended for the LSU game LSUs path became that much easier...

Last edited by Undertow; 12-18-2019 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post

And with the Oklahoma players that are suspended for the LSU game LSUs path became that much easier...

Weed, it's a hell of a drug........ test.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Very insightful as to what is really going on.

https://sports.yahoo.com/how-name-im...4Vi2pC5rqcD14u

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post
    CFP is rigged in favor of The Confederacy.
    "Can't you see..."

Oklahoma starting safety Turner-Yell out with broken collar bone.. Not looking good at all. Just hope we do better than Notre Dame did against Clemson last year LOL..

In other news... ABC and E S(EC) P N just ponied up 6 times what CBS was paying to acquire SEC broadcast rights..

Report: SEC TV deal will increase school payouts by $20 million

Side note: With two five star LBs, plus Thibodeaux, I can’t wait to watch Oregon murder opposing offenses for the next few years.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

First bowl win in Kent State's 99-year history! Well done, Golden Flashes! Entertaining game

The All-Time All-America team for college football's 150th anniversary I can't quibble much with the picks. OL of Bednarik, Fralic, Hannah, Pace and Parker would kick ass. And oh my that 1st team defense. Pitt gets 4 on the first team. (I had forgotten that Ditka played at Pitt.) 2nd team is kickass too.

Speaking of Pitt, last night's Quick Lane Bowl was highly entertaining. Each year brings some minor bowl gems.

Speaking of Pitt, last night's Quick Lane Bowl was highly entertaining. Each year brings some minor bowl gems.
    I think Pitt was the first team I got right so far in my picks. I also have UNC over Temple though so maybe back on track? Excited about playing LSU tomorrow but thought Utah deserved the spot as much as we did before they blew it in their conference title game. An upset would be spectacular, but reality with so many starters scratched due to injuries and failed drug tests just has me hoping to do better than Notre Dame did against Clemson last year.

So I am as big of a college football fan as anyone, but as stated before the number of bowl games is out of control... Watching the Pinstripe bowl - MSU vs Wakeforest and I would guess live attendance is maybe 10% capacity of what the stadium can hold... Kind of pathetic...!

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    So I am as big of a college football fan as anyone, but as stated before the number of bowl games is out of control... Watching the Pinstripe bowl - MSU vs Wakeforest and I would guess live attendance is maybe 10% capacity of what the stadium can hold... Kind of pathetic...!

6 and 6 shouldn't be bowl eligible. Make it 8 wins or top 25 ranking. Maybe some affirmative action type efforts to get smaller schools included before a 6 win FBS school.

Time to play. No more speculation.

B1G Ten teams looking pretty solid so far this bowl season.

Agree. Go Gophers. Please don’t get blown out.

LSU making this look easy.

First bowl win in Kent State's 99-year history! Well done, Golden Flashes! Entertaining game
    Congrats to your Flashes Steve that was a highly entertaining game!

I escaped ATL today and the throngs of LSU and OU fans in town for the Peach Bowl Nat’l Semifinal for a day on the AT - now settled in at a cozy hole in the wall pub for some good games with some good company.

This Burrow kid can fucking play. Gonna be fun to see him and Baker match up 2x a year from now on
    I still call it The Jake.

LSU is pretty good at football.

This is pathetic...! LSU is no doubt really good, but Oklahoma has zero defense... For a #4 team not impressed... Does OK even have an offensive line...?

Curb stomp.

Emphasizes importance of being in the 1/4 game instead of the 2/3 game.

Expecting the 2/3 game to be a barn burner!

Great selection job NCAA. OK doesn’t belong here.

Not OUr day. Wife just got her car out of the shop 2 weeks ago with brand new front and rear bumpers. She got rear ended 30 minutes before this next disaster started.

Already knew OUr chances were slim. Lost 3 key players due to failed drug test 2 weeks ago. Lost another defensive starter safety to broken collar bone 2 weeks ago. Lost another key defensive player due to bone headed cheap shot early in this game.

Still PrOUd of the kids still OUt there giving it their best. Next season should be better and this season is nothing to be ashamed of. 4th? Maybe before losing all those key players. Not right now though. Geaux Tigers, either color.

What’s the backstory on Joe Burrows parents...why do they show them so much?.....

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Not OUr day. Wife just got her car out of the shop 2 weeks ago with brand new front and rear bumpers. She got rear ended 30 minutes before this next disaster started.

Already knew OUr chances were slim. Lost 3 key players due to failed drug test 2 weeks ago. Lost another defensive starter safety to broken collar bone 2 weeks ago. Lost another key defensive player due to bone headed cheap shot early in this game.

Still PrOUd of the kids still OUt there giving it their best. Next season should be better and this season is nothing to be ashamed of. 4th? Maybe before losing all those key players. Not right now though. Geaux Tigers, either color.
    Next year...? The only player on your team is Hurts and he is gone... I cannot wait to see the team you put on the field next year... That game sucked...! CFB game and they are putting in the second team...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk