Page 893 of 929 FirstFirst ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 ... LastLast
Results 22,301 to 22,325 of 23206
    I'm pissed the shots haven't improved my cell phone reception.

And fuck I wish the magnet thing was true, I'd never lose my keys again.

damn U2 album downloaded in my brain with my last booster is an annoying side effect.

Long-term too since U2 will likely never stop sucking.

Someone needs to investigate the Bono - Bill Gates connection.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamper View Post
    damn U2 album downloaded in my brain with my last booster is an annoying side effect.

Long-term too since U2 will likely never stop sucking.

Someone needs to investigate the Bono - Bill Gates connection.
    THAN FUCKING GOD that was not one of my side effects. I doubt I'd get another booster if "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" was on an endless loop in my head.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Long term side effect for me is no symptomatic covid ever, yet.

I wonder how many flu shots I have had over the years? Shit ton. When do I go full zombie? Taking too long for anything fun to kick in. I still get the flu anyway, almost every year, but rather than feeling like a barely walking miserable dead man for countless days I get better on like day 3.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    And fuck I wish the magnet thing was true, I'd never lose my keys again.
    Except you would. Keys are non-ferrous.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Except you would. Keys are non-ferrous.
    Shhhhhhh. You're gonna blow my cover.

"Look up the long term side effects...."

You mean out past 3 years?? Out there where there is no fucking data?!?!?!?

Why yes, yes I have. What would you like to imagine?

I'm still pissed they don't increase 5g reception. My phone reception is crap. THANKS A LOT CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.

22Q comes before "a" so this month the various societies dedicated to research and treatments for 22Q11.2DS have had a sudden uptick in interest. So that's pretty cool for them. With maybe a third of sufferers being unaware they have it, I wonder how many people decide to get tested for it now that they know it exists? Supermodel?
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Quote Originally Posted by supermodel159 View Post
    You guys getting boosted all the time ever look up the side effects? Long term impacts to your immune system?
    Yeah. I did. But I'm not a moron.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Just got my bivalent at cvs. Nobody masked in the pharmacy dept, but their AC system/fans were ripping. The pharmacist wore a surgical mask inside out when dosing me.

My son goes to a small public HS. Less than 180 students and maybe 10 staff. For an email from the school today. 8 students and 3 staff out with covid-19 (all self determined positive tests). Request for staff and students to “Please continue to be diligent in monitoring for symptoms and follow the guidelines set forth [link to guidelines].” How hard would it to have been for the email to state, “as shown in the link, the two most effective methods to not spread covid 19 are to wear an effectively properly fitted mask and to test if you have any symptoms (and isolate if you’re positive)”? Rather than force people to have to click a link to a lengthy pdf file….

Quote Originally Posted by supermodel159 View Post
    You guys getting boosted all the time ever look up the side effects? Long term impacts to your immune system?
    This is how you say “ I know fuckall about immunology” without saying “I know fuckall about immunology”

Got an appointment for the end of the month for flu & c-19 boost

^^^ I made an appt then found out you should wait 3 mos after getting Covid to get boosted. So November for me.

Will get flu shot separately I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Booster yesterday. Moderna. 1/2 of old COVID vaccine and up1/2 to fight Omicron BA4-5. So far, no side effects, other than sore arm.
    Strange thing is that I asked about COVID/Flu , and I was told that it will not be available until 2023. I need to go back for flu vax in mid-Oct.

TWINS: Sorry about your dad.
    Thankyou for the condolences 🙏
    Wife got the booster and flu shot yesterday afternoon.
    All good.
    Only a sore arm.
    Happy its available now for those who want it.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Just got my bivalent at cvs. Nobody masked in the pharmacy dept, but their AC system/fans were ripping. The pharmacist wore a surgical mask inside out when dosing me.
    I want to write cvs and ask what’s up? I looked on their website but could not figure out how to send an email.

It bugs me that their pharmacy staff are not wearing masks at work. They interact face to face at close distance with a lot of customers every day and many customers that could have serious problems if they get sick. I see this as problematic and reckless.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

I want to write cvs and ask what’s up? I looked on their website but could not figure out how to send an email.

It bugs me that their pharmacy staff are not wearing masks at work. They interact face to face at close distance with a lot of customers every day and many customers that could have serious problems if they get sick. I see this as problematic and reckless.
    Where I am, pharmacy staff are all masked whenever I’ve been in the various stores

We've got 2 CVSs and a Right-Aid - nary a mask to be seen anywhere.

Lots of masks in Truckee. People take them off when they go into the store, put them on when they leave.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Lots of masks in Truckee. People take them off when they go into the store, put them on when they leave.
    Heh. WTF?

Outside of medical stuff, masks are pretty much a thing of the past here, but of the few people I see still using them, it's 50/50 that they're doing it wrong.

Is there a particular difference in the pharmacy staff wearing masks as opposed to all the other people I come in contact with that are not? The checkout clerks at grocery stores, my barber, the crowded lines at the self-checkout at Costco, indoor sporting events etc...

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    Is there a particular difference in the pharmacy staff wearing masks as opposed to all the other people I come in contact with that are not?
    Expectation of interacting with sick people?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Outside of medical stuff, masks are pretty much a thing of the past here, but of the few people I see still using them, it's 50/50 that they're doing it wrong.
    I think people who now wear the chin diaper are starting to annoy me. Either wear it properly or don't wear it at all FFS. But mostly I just laugh at them.