Page 1639 of 1848 FirstFirst ... 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 ... LastLast
Results 40,951 to 40,975 of 46183
    Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    Personally my solution is to avoid ever turning left across uncontrolled traffic.
    Sounds like you're a Tesla. Your AI for posting in internet forums is very impressive. Your self driving not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Sounds like you're a Tesla. Your AI for posting in internet forums is very impressive. Your self driving not so much.
    Sounds like he should move to Michigan.

People don’t even care if you have the right of way. I’ve had half a dozen people pull out from a side street in the last week so close to me that I had to brake aggressively to avoid t boning them. People don’t care

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

try dealing wth 10 feet high berms for 3 or 4 months and you won't be worried so much about the shrubs. At least with the shrubs there's a chance the oncoming drivers will be able to stop.
    This started happening with our massive snowpack in the Wasatch. Nowhere near as annoying or sketchy as if it were in town mind you, but today I had to give up on turning left/downhill out of the trailhead parking lot in LCC and instead go up canyon hoping to be able to make a U-turn. The plow pushed about 12' of snow into the inside of a turn and I had 10' of visibility on the cars driving up canyon. Mid day no worries but trying to get on the road when the LCC downhill red snake is in full effect got even more challenging...
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

Left my job so had to port my phone number over which requires the company's acct info/password of their cell phone acct.

IT guy doesn't answer me for a full day when I reach out for help. Gets a hold of me via email and says...nooo they need YOUR acct info.

Commical really
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Snowblowers. Why do you only break when I need you the most?! Missed a ski day today because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Left my job so had to port my phone number over which requires the company's acct info/password of their cell phone acct.

IT guy doesn't answer me for a full day when I reach out for help. Gets a hold of me via email and says...nooo they need YOUR acct info.

Commical really
    This is one of those instances when a Google Voice number comes in *real* handy...

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    This is one of those instances when a Google Voice number comes in *real* handy...
    Didn't they stop handing those out about 10 years ago, or so?

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Didn't they stop handing those out about 10 years ago, or so?
    Hmmm... I don't think so, but I've probably had mine for at least that long, so... maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Snowblowers. Why do you only break when I need you the most?! Missed a ski day today because of this.
    Shovel broke too?

Shit that annoys you

I Take one prescription. 90 day supply at CVS with my insurance is $80. At my physicians pharmacy attached to their office run by the University of Utah, $11. Not paying attention, you’ll get fucked when you least expect it. Fuck you cVS pharmacy!!

Quote Originally Posted by jmedslc View Post
    I Take one prescription. 90 day supply at CVS with my insurance is $80. At my physicians pharmacy attached to their office run by the University of Utah, $11. Not paying attention, you’ll get fucked when you least expect it. Fuck you cVS pharmacy!!
    Yeah. The whole thing is such a racket. My wife needs this new drug that costs $25,000 every 8 weeks, but insurance doesn’t want to cover it, so her doctor, a drug rep, and some online pharmacy have to get on a conference call with some board member to convince them that this is the appropriate drug so they will cover it. THEN she has to meet with like three other people from the drug company and this pharmacy to get some sort of credit card to pay for the drug so our out of pocket comes down to like $10 per dose. All of this is taking two months to get through while she is going untreated.

Capitalism baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Yeah. The whole thing is such a racket. My wife needs this new drug that costs $25,000 every 8 weeks, but insurance doesn’t want to cover it, so her doctor, a drug rep, and some online pharmacy have to get on a conference call with some board member to convince them that this is the appropriate drug so they will cover it. THEN she has to meet with like three other people from the drug company and this pharmacy to get some sort of credit card to pay for the drug so our out of pocket comes down to like $10 per dose. All of this is taking two months to get through while she is going untreated.

Capitalism baby!
    Horrible. I hope she gets the treatment she needs in a timely fashion.

Sports annoy me. “Fly eagles fly!” Whatever guys…. I’m glad the team of multimillionaires you’ve chosen won the sports ball game. Stop acting like YOU accomplished something.

TL;DR: none of the teams I like won.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Sports annoy me. “Fly eagles fly!” Whatever guys…. I’m glad the team of multimillionaires you’ve chosen won the sports ball game. Stop acting like YOU accomplished something.
    Name:  IMG_1129.JPG
Views: 399
Size:  108.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    All of this is taking two months to get through while she is going untreated.

Capitalism baby!
    This makes me sad
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Never trust a fart.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Never trust a fart.
    Doesn't that belong in "Hot Takes and Pro Tips"?

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    Doesn't that belong in "Hot Takes and Pro Tips"?
    Depends.

Shit that annoys you

Sales calls that start with “I was wondering if you could describe your process for X” or “When are you planning to review your solution for Y” or “Can you tell me who is the best person to talk to about Z”.

When I tell them “no” or that I won’t be sharing that info with them they always act so confused. I’m not rude about it, but they sure do act like I’m being rude. And that annoys me.
    focus.

Local library closing for meth residue removal.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Local library closing for meth residue removal.
    you don't live in Boulder! That's been the story there for a while.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I thought that was steering directly, at highway speeds, into parked emergency responder vehicles on the side of the road, with their lights flashing even.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    you don't live in Boulder! That's been the story there for a while.
    Our library is the 4th one in Denver to close in a month, I anticipate there will be more.
    Without discussing the complex issues of homelessness and addiction, I'll just say it is very, very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Sales calls that start with “I was wondering if you could describe your process for X” or “When are you planning to review your solution for Y” or “Can you tell me who is the best person to talk to about Z”.

When I tell them “no” or that I won’t be sharing that info with them they always act so confused. I’m not rude about it, but they sure do act like I’m being rude. And that annoys me.
    It would amuse me, wrong thread.