Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mad Max Guest

doughboyshredder is a little bitch

I just knew when I saw it I had to capture it for posterity. Remember, these are his words, not mine. Suck it little herp laden bitch.

Yawn, I guess it is full blown summer and the jongs are restless.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Mad Max Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Yawn, I guess it is full blown summer and the jongs are restless.
    Been here longer than you sweetheart, just don't need to blog about life everyday. Come on, you have to admit, him saying something like that in his thread and doing exactly what he said he wouldn't because "he wasn't a little bitch" is pretty darn funny.

Pictorial representaion of this thread:

What I don't get is the guy smokes more weed than Peter Tosh at his peak, yet he is still a complete rage-aholic. Now he wants to quit? Watch out world.

Belongs in Bitchy Title thread.

If it chills you out enough to not delete funny threads you should keep smoking - up it to a 1/2 oz a day if you want.

Has the herpes thread been deleted? I've been without reliable interwebz and only got to skim it, so I've got to ask a question.

Did anyone point out the one hudge advantage of having herpes?

I'm talking aboutHerpes dating groups, it's just like any other speed dating, singles group, dating sites, etc except you know they all put out, have limited options and probably don't worry about getting "a reputation".

I hear they are like non stop sex buffets where anyone, even DBS can get laid ALL THE TIME.

Dude if you don't have it, be glad. If you do, well that sucks, but make sure to live it up in one of these sex quarantine groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

I liked the fact that this picture comes up a #7 on a google image search for herpes.

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    I thought it took a few weeks before the first outbreak after exposure. Vibes.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post
    I thought it took a few weeks before the first outbreak after exposure. Vibes.

That thread originally was about dating sucking.

Quote Originally Posted by tief schnee View Post
    I liked the fact that this picture comes up a #7 on a google image search for herpes.

Or this further down the same image search. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...w=1435&bih=786

Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    Did anyone point out the one hudge advantage of having herpes?

I'm talking aboutHerpes dating groups, it's just like any other speed dating, singles group, dating sites, etc except you know they all put out, have limited options and probably don't worry about getting "a reputation".

I hear they are like non stop sex buffets where anyone, even DBS can get laid ALL THE TIME.

DBS - we expect a TR shortly.

We've won it. It's going to get better now. You can sort of tell these things.

DBS, I don't blame you for deleting that thread. It had several levels of fail. The world is a better place without that thread.

If he were a little bitch he'd...oh shit, he IS a little bitch.

Now if DBS could only delete DBS.
    [quote][//quote]

doughboyshredder Guest
    This message is hidden because Dexter Rutecki is on your ignore list.
    go get lost again dex

You know you can't help yourself, DBSTD.
    [quote][//quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DBSTD... That's. Fuckin. Awesome.

The best part about DBSTD is that he constantly reinvents his douche level, making it fun, new and interesting to ridicule him again. We think he's the biggest tool he could possibly be... And he immediately one-ups himself! I mean, he comes up with the most rediculous-sounding shit thinking we'll all line up to high five him or something because we're all blown away at his dopeness and WHAM! It blows up in his face, we all laugh and feel better about being ourselves...

Thanks DBSTD. It's r'tards like you that keep this place fun to watch. Another helping of paint chip ice cream here at the high-tension-line cafe, your speshulness???
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    he comes up with the most rediculous-sounding shit thinking we'll all line up to high five him or something because we're all blown away at his dopeness and WHAM!
    You are seriously delusional, if you think that was my intent.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    You know you can't help yourself, DBSTD.

I had to look.

Amazed that you finally said something funny.

Amazed you finally admitted to it--road to recovery? (Not from your newest health problem, unfortunately.)

You should just concede that your (lack of) self-control won't allow you to keep me on ignore. I think the thread you deleted proves you have trouble saying no, even if it means genital warts.
    [quote][//quote]

doughboyshredder Guest
    It's hard to ignore someone that stalks you across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    You are seriously delusional, if you think that was my intent.
    No, YOU are seriously dilusional because you lack the introspection to realize why you post such vapid, personally and professionally damaging shit. Every. Goddam. Day. We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

I'm not saying I don't like you- In fact, I think you're fuckin' awesome in a Jersey-shore humanity=fail trainwreck sort of way... So here's to you DBSTD for making my life that much more awesome... Y'know, after the grading curve is factored in anyways.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

doughboy- Do you ever demo any of your boards? Send me a pm if you do.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    No, YOU are seriously dilusional because you lack the introspection to realize why you post such vapid, personally and professionally damaging shit.
    In no way is it professionally damaging. If I never sell a single snowboard to anyone other than my bros it won't cost me a penny. Personally damaging, maybe, but I don't see it.

I know exactly why I post things like my date rant. Writing it down, and then discussing it with the non douches on the boards helps me understand the why's and the why nots. Sorry, I am not perfect like you obviously are.

I lack introspection? Yeah, that's why I have made so many major life changes in the last few years.