Page 1405 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 ... LastLast
Results 35,101 to 35,125 of 45938
    Ha, yeah

Back to shit that annoys me: T-Fucking Mobile.

It's bad enough that I can never get a signal - even post vaccination! - and yet you guys boast about having the biggest 5g network, and now apparently have a 100 mil customer data breach that you're not even fully coming clean on.

Colonoscopy prep. The fun part starts in an hour From now when I have to drink half an 8.3 ounce bottle of miralax mixed into 32oz of Gatorade and chase that with 4 glasses of water. And then rinse lather repeat 4 hours after that. I'm finally on the Miralax prep as my previous scope driver retired and I have a new doc.

Eagerly awaiting your evaluation of the Miralax prep.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Colonoscopy prep. The fun part starts in an hour From now when I have to drink half an 8.3 ounce bottle of miralax mixed into 32oz of Gatorade and chase that with 4 glasses of water. And then rinse lather repeat 4 hours after that. I'm finally on the Miralax prep as my previous scope driver retired and I have a new doc.
    Shit... I gotta schedule one of these goddam things.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Eagerly awaiting your evaluation of the Miralax prep.
    Do you want a full TR? With pics? 8)

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Shit... I gotta schedule one of these goddam things.
    Shit is right boyo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Ha, yeah

It's bad enough that I can never get a signal - even post vaccination! - and yet you guys boast about having the biggest 5g network, and now apparently have a 100 mil customer data breach that you're not even fully coming clean on.
    I hear ya. However, there's two types of business IT in America. The ones that have already been breached. And the ones that are going to get breached. The Chinese are not going to have fire a shot. It will be like the Cylons in the BSG reboot. They'll just swip the flitch and we'll be all done.

Ha, yeah

Yep. Fuck T Mobile.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Yep. Fuck T Mobile.
    Sprint is dying.. which carrier is the best these days?

And yes, colon blow is shit that annoys everyone.
    But is it really shit? After a while it’s just pissing out your asshole.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Going in for mine Monday. Can’t decide which flavor Gatorade pairs best with Miralax. Rec’s?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Ha, yeah

I haven’t been a customer for years and my info probably leaked. Fuck them.

also annoying: that semi-regret you get for buying a cheap tool for just a single purpose.

I have been over this with auto tune…but there are a few new ‘white’ reggae bands that rely on auto tune. White reggae bands are bad enough, but this really puts them in the shitter. My favorite online station plays about two of these songs a day, and they are terrible.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Sprint is dying.. which carrier is the best these days?
    Yeah Sprint is just T-Mo now. My purely anecdotal observation is that Verizon is the best in terms of domestic coverage. That said, they're the most expensive, and you generally can't move their phones to other carriers as easily as AT&T and T-Mo due to the bands they use.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    also annoying: that semi-regret you get for buying a cheap tool for just a single purpose.
    Went to two hardware stores and auto zone the other day for a fucking 7mm Allen wrench. It'll be in the bottom of the drawer collecting dust for eternity if anyone ever needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Pretty sure I've told this story before... two of my best friends worked as mechanics in the same (indie) shop. One of them is working on something that has a fastener located somewhere that's only accessible with a factory tool (that they didn't have). So the first guy looks in his tool chest full of expensive pro-level tools, and walks over to my other friend's toolbox, spies a longish cheap wrench, grabs it, puts it in the vice, lights the torch, and starts hammering into the right shape.

The owner of said wrench notices, and yells "hey, why don't you do that to your own tools?!" to which the first friend replied "because your tools are shit. And now you'll have one of these"

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Yep. Fuck T Mobile.
    I keep them due to the ability to more or less not worry about cell service and data when traveling internationally.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Extremely disappointing, especially as this was discussed with each interviewer per their request.

“What is your lowest acceptable salary?”
    Answered multiple times.

If this is the way they listen to employees or perspective employees I don’t want it.
    Countered. They came back with exactly $0 more on the low ball offer. Told em nope, I know my worth.
    Recruiter is scrambling to find me another position (cause she wants paid too).
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I keep them due to the ability to more or less not worry about cell service and data when traveling internationally.
    I use Google Fi which runs on T-Mobile/Sprint and US Cellular (which is really useful in some out of the way places like Eastern Maine). And roams internationally. I got a line for my daughter who goes to school in Canada. Phone plans with data are outrageous in Canada.

Things may have changed but Fi used to be a lot cheaper AND roam faster internationally than T-Mo which throttled the roaming data. The bonus is I often travel to spots near the Quebec border that don't have good US coverage but have excellent coverage from a Canadian tower. Of course those same towers are very definitely running so they can scoop up folks with regular US service providers and bend them over with roaming fees. Joke's on them when they grab my signal.

Countered. They came back with exactly $0 more on the low ball offer. Told em nope, I know my worth.
    You didn't want to work for those dicks anyway, this just confirms it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    Going in for mine Monday. Can’t decide which flavor Gatorade pairs best with Miralax. Rec’s?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I went with green. I hate all Gatorade. The Miralax prep sucks just as bad as the other two I've done over the last 20 years. Worse actually because you have to drink 64 ounces of fucking Gatorade. What gets me the most out of all the things that suck during prep is the salty taste and mouthfeel of the shit juice. They all had it and it sucks. Just can't get rid of that taste.

Speaking of Google Fi, I just got a new phone through them and Fedex is going out of its way to annoy me.

First delivery attempt on Monday, nobody's home, they don't leave a door tag. Weird, the package requires indirect signature which means they have to leave a tag for me to sign so they can leave the package the next day. Oh well, Fedex guy probably forgot.
    Second attempt on Tuesday, I get a door tag. Great, I sign it and stick it on the door this morning.
    Third attempt today and I get this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3836b337-5d8a-4c30-8dae-1b1749d8a115.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	382798

Motherfucker does that not look like a signature for package release? Directly below the final attempt notice the dude stuck on the door?
    I call Fedex, this package can't be held at a Fedex location, they'd need the shipper's permission. Great, I'm sure Google will get right on that, let me call them... What's that? If I'm not home tomorrow the package will be sent back? How about it goes across the street to the neighbor? No, not possible, even though it says right on the tag that indirect signature means the driver will attempt to get a neighbor to sign for it? Ah I see, the driver has better shit to do with his time than follow Fedex's own policies, my bad. Yes, thank you for not helping me, I will go fuck myself now.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Good on you. I'm sure it's frustrating, but a gallon of milk ain't $1.50 anymore. Time for employers to figure it out if they want to hire someone who knows what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Speaking of Google Fi, I just got a new phone through them and Fedex is going out of its way to annoy me.

First delivery attempt on Monday, nobody's home, they don't leave a door tag. Weird, the package requires indirect signature which means they have to leave a tag for me to sign so they can leave the package the next day. Oh well, Fedex guy probably forgot.
    Second attempt on Tuesday, I get a door tag. Great, I sign it and stick it on the door this morning.
    Third attempt today and I get this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3836b337-5d8a-4c30-8dae-1b1749d8a115.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	382798

Motherfucker does that not look like a signature for package release? Directly below the final attempt notice the dude stuck on the door?
    I call Fedex, this package can't be held at a Fedex location, they'd need the shipper's permission. Great, I'm sure Google will get right on that, let me call them... What's that? If I'm not home tomorrow the package will be sent back? How about it goes across the street to the neighbor? No, not possible, even though it says right on the tag that indirect signature means the driver will attempt to get a neighbor to sign for it? Ah I see, the driver has better shit to do with his time than follow Fedex's own policies, my bad. Yes, thank you for not helping me, I will go fuck myself now.
    Damn. I'm lucky if they don't FedEx the Fi stuff to the snowbank next to my garage door. They finally started chucking stuff in the garage door. Which is just as bad if they chuck it into a puddle. Fuck FedEx right in their poophole.

Took the boat for an evening cruise to get ice cream for the kids.

Docked, say have fun to the kids while the wife and I hang back at the dock with a beer.

As the kids walk away the dam dog, who had a leash on, jumps off the boat trying to “protect” them.

I have to hold the leash while he swims between boats and get him out of the water.

All I wanted was to enjoy a beer tied up to the dock with the wife. Turns out I did enjoy the beer just with wet flip flops and shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm annoyed that I don't have a boat for evening ice cream cruises.