Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I normally get bored halfway through those, but that one was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    I normally get bored halfway through those, but that one was pretty good.
    really enjoyed how frighteningly accurate it was. I teach some legal/finance school for CLE credits (very basic stuff) and am going to include this in teaching materials

Doge STILL pushing higher today. Lol wut? So glad I put a few bucks into this thing. Not that I'll get rich off it or anything. Just that's it been a hoot to watch my balance rocketing off (and occasionally crashing hard). It must cause the same little dopamine hit that people get when playing slots. And I put it about in the same category. It'll probably evaporate into thin air at some point, but sure is fun to track in the meanwhile!

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    Is there any merit in this? I mean no one has a crystal ball but why is doge price per share so low in a sea higher priced crypto?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Who knows... I invested a trivial amount of money so I'm just having fun. I think it's surprising and frustrating the experts right now. I believe low price is due to ease of mining + huge (although limited) supply.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    Who knows... I invested a trivial amount of money so I'm just having fun. I think it's surprising and frustrating the experts right now. I believe low price is due to ease of mining + huge (although limited) supply.

I think the low price is related to there being no max supply.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D44C1F0E-914F-4372-A826-D45209571006.png 
Views:	194 
Size:	308.9 KB 
ID:	373515

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    I think the low price is related to there being no max supply.

Huh you're right:

I woke up at 6am and checked price and right when it was at .60. I flew out of bed and made a sell order of $300 and drank my coffee waiting for the dip. Picked up the dip came out +200 doge. Slow response from Robinhood desktop, iPhone app worked.

Yes waiting for $2250 funds to clear as of 2 days ago when I wanted to dump it all in, either way up $800 off of $1200.

My general game plan is hold through the week, maybe pick up some big dips when I have time to watch. SNL could be flop. Probably gonna watch for spike then sell a % then wait for big dip then hold until the moon...

Should probably initiate transfer of more funds now that I think about it. lol

edit: Dog Money video for the win!

Hanging at .65 and official at 2x
    Huge sell wall at 1.20 of 350 million.
    ‘They’ knew it would get there .

Gonna be crazy next couple of days. I’m hosting a Doge art party Saturday night . All original art must go!
    Make an offer!
    To the moon!

Doge JUST launched on Gemini. The platform normally only allows the cryptos they take most seriously, so I guess Doge has officially joined the club. Just tossed a couple more bucks at it the second I got the notification. To the moon, boys!!!

LOL. I'll just leave this here.

Name:  A3SYONq.png
Views: 807
Size:  16.5 KB
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Holding pretty steady today but I have a limit buy set at .50 and another at .40 in case we dip before the weekend. If no dippy I think I'll just hang on to that I have, and no way am I selling when it hits 1.00!

...Though the white topsheet BGs in GS are sorely tempting...

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    LOL. I'll just leave this here.

Name:  A3SYONq.png
Views: 807
Size:  16.5 KB
    Hell, yes! I'm holding til it gets to at least $3K. Or til it implodes into total nothingness. Either way, I'm good.

That massive sell wall at 1.20 was moved up 1.30.

I'm gonna try and time the expected dip this weekend and put a bit of cash in and then just sit on it.

Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    That massive sell wall at 1.20 was moved up 1.30.

I'm gonna try and time the expected dip this weekend and put a bit of cash in and then just sit on it.
    Good doge, good.

I am waiting for the shorts to get liquidated. Is there a futures market for the doge?

my employer gave me 300$ the other day bc i'm so fking spectacular, so i'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by byates1 View Post
    my employer gave me 300$ the other day bc i'm so fking spectacular, so i'm in.
    This is a smart doge.

Doge consolidating after that huge spike.
    I pulled some $ and caught the tail end go the ETC run this morning.
    Waiting for Doge action tonight.

I'm out! Decided to it was too time intensive to watch these numbers fluctuate and try to scalp my way to financial freedom.

Turned around and started dumping all $ into the antithesis of Doge, BRK-B. That guy seems to know what he is doing.

I'm out! Decided to it was too time intensive to watch these numbers fluctuate and try to scalp my way to financial freedom.

Turned around and started dumping all $ into the antithesis of Doge, BRK-B. That guy seems to know what he is doing.
    Welcome Now go get some sleep.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Ha! You trying to drive yourself nuts? Just throw some $ at whatever and HODL. See what happens. I figure it's like tossing darts at a board. I am in 4 different cryptos and it all seems to kind of average out as they fluctuate, some are up when others are down and vice versa. I can't figure out much rhyme or reason to it. Been fun as hell to watch, and at one point this week I saw my Doge hit about 16x my initial buy in. That was rad, but I also don't let it get to me when it sinks time and time again. But every time it dives, it shoots up again past it's former high. Would be maddening to take it too seriously.

Probably

Uhhh, are you guys seeing this?! Check the price on teh dog money. Holy balls!

OMG. Space Dog is launching into lower earth orbit ....

Pretty good dip at the moment, throwing 100$ at it cuz why not.