Page 1331 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 ... LastLast
Results 33,251 to 33,275 of 46232
    Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Sales training

Hours...and hours...and hours of sales training. The same exact sales training we've all had previously one way or another

Fuck off with this crap
    Always
    Be
    Closing

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Sales training

Hours...and hours...and hours of sales training. The same exact sales training we've all had previously one way or another

Fuck off with this crap
    Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.
    APPROVED!

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    Always
    Be
    Closing
    Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    Always
    Be
    Closing

Bob...you were there
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I like the stones but what in the actual fuck is a “hillbow” and did he admonish the backup singers when they were too intelligible? “Vue caint fay it rike vat er vuh fuckin vans gonna wunderstand wut in veee fuck verse sayin!!! Say I rike vis: hillbow!! Hillbow!! Right, vats it!!! Here, try just a few more fucking marbles in your fucking mouth it works for me!”

If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

Shit That Annoys Me

My wife and two teenage girls all on the same cycle.

If we could balance that shit out and all take turns then I have at least one or two level headed people in the house at a time.

I think I'm better off taking the 5 year old boy for a week long trip once a month than live in this bullshit. Doesn't matter what I do it is always wrong. Today I got in trouble for doing the dishes at the wrong time, apparently there is a time to do the dishes and it isn't when another human is in the kitchen. Then the 16 year old just starts crying for no apparent reason that I can find, then I'm mean because I don't have the right reaction to said crying. It will be a miracle if I survive these next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Good to know that with all the experts we've lost over the last few years we still have a truck loading expert. snip
    I've only been here for 4 months, my shipping expertise doesn't qualify yet I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    I've only been here for 4 months, my shipping expertise doesn't qualify yet I've heard.
    It might if you post pictures of your sister's tits.........
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    Shit That Annoys Me

If we could balance that shit out and all take turns then I have at least one or two level headed people in the house at a time.

I think I'm better off taking the 5 year old boy for a week long trip once a month than live in this bullshit. Doesn't matter what I do it is always wrong. Today I got in trouble for doing the dishes at the wrong time, apparently there is a time to do the dishes and it isn't when another human is in the kitchen. Then the 16 year old just starts crying for no apparent reason that I can find, then I'm mean because I don't have the right reaction to said crying. It will be a miracle if I survive these next few years.

Sorry. That was mean.

Shit That Annoys Me

Ahhh, the Devil’s Trifecta, I know your pain all too well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit That Annoys Me

If you think you're in trouble now, wait until they find out that you're complaining about it on the internet. The womens love that.

If you think you're in trouble now, wait until they find out that you're complaining about it on the internet. The womens love that.
    Wait, I thought this was my safe place, this is my safe place right. Oh shit, between this and the I love my wife thread I am fucked.

I assume my girlfriend and ex wife will never read what I post, but still try to post as if they will.

What I have a harder time reconciling is my kids reading TGR and all the shit I’ve thrown up here.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    I assume my girlfriend and ex wife will never read what I post, but still try to post as if they will.

What I have a harder time reconciling is my kids reading TGR and all the shit I’ve thrown up here.
    " anyone seen my car keys?'

"Check der poopenhausen!"

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Because firefighters can't break doors? (the term is 'force entry,' and we're experts.)
    Sure you can, but you can't shoot the occupants, so better call the cops.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    Because firefighters can't break doors? (the term is 'force entry,' and we're experts.)
    “Try before you pry” nothing like watching an “expert” take a halligan to an unlocked door
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    “Try before you pry” nothing like watching an “expert” take a halligan to an unlocked door
    Poor form for sure.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Poor form for sure.
    Who gives a fuck at that point? Let the crew have some batting practice.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Who gives a fuck at that point? Let the crew have some batting practice.
    The local department is going to have a $2,000 invoice for a new door ...
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    The local department is going to have a $2,000 invoice for a new door ...
    BS, prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Sure you can, but you can't shoot the occupants, so better call the cops.
    “Hey probie!, hitch up the Howitzer to the brush truck”
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5001.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	379.7 KB 
ID:	366817

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    BS, prove it.
    Pre-hung fire rated entry door for multi family unit @ $1,000 removal of broken door and jamb, installation of new door plus stain to match existing trim etc.. another $1,000

Shit that annoys you

Probably addressed earlier but is it at all possible to order a fucking hoagie without remembering your fucking username and password?? JHFC.

Sign up for awesomeness hoagie rewards!!!!!!!! We only send out emails about the hoagies every 13.5 minutes!! Sign up!!!!!

Click here if you don’t remember your password for this one single fucking hoagie shop that bought some stupid app from some valley hucksters.

Do you want a hoagie? I hope you remember your password. Whatever kind of asshole don’t? Asshole.

And god almighty this fucking iPhone spell check and how in the actual fuck do you put the cursor where it’s supposed to go? I mean duck! Duck. Yup that’s obviously what I meant there.

Edit: probably belongs in the drunken rant thread. I’ll acknowledge that but leave it here. Love y’all!!

If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!