Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2903

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

Stolen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	269676635_4717298891699664_6438052053356931787_n.jpeg 
Views:	84 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	402765

GREEN BAY, WI—Threatening to test the trade market if the front office didn’t intervene, a visibly unhinged Aaron Rodgers told Packers brass Wednesday that it was “him or me” in reference to team custodian Glen Pardlo. “I can’t let another off season go by without getting help cleaning up around here,” said the reigning NFL MVP, who has reportedly been at odds with the custodian since taking over as the Packers’ starting quarterback in 2008. “The front office just isn’t giving me enough protection when you look at the scraps on the field. I’m a real attention-to-detail guy, so it just tears me up to work with someone who’s so careless. I need to have a custodian I can trust, and the franchise has repeatedly failed to invest in this position. It’s been a long time coming with me and Pardlo. I’m at the end of my rope.” At press time, Rodgers fueled trade rumors by following the Broncos’ custodial staff on Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by BC13 View Post
    I was in college for the Superbowl losses. I equate this debacle with wide right. Soul stealing.

The last decade or so I rarely let a Bills loss bother me too much. I let myself hope. It was a mistake.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I was living in Jackson during the SB’s, didn’t see the Houston comeback because I was checking tickets at Crystal Springs.

Find Jill Kelly on instagram, she has a real heartfelt post about this past weekends game. The Kelly’s love for Buffalo is real.

Sent from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

I check out ESPN a couple of days ago and see the headline "Sources say Sean Payton stepping away". My first thought is he is going to Dallas. I check back a couple of hours later and see a sub-headline "Should the cowboys hire Sean Payton as their coach?" 15 penalties in that game and penalties and mistakes hurt them all year. They've got 3 excellent receivers, 2 solid RBs and they are shut down in that game. That shouldn't happen. Get the ball to your playmakers.

Chiefs fans taking a page out of the Mafioso charity playbook. Nice.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ldren-hospital
    I still call it The Jake.

Did they do it in $15 increments or $17 increments?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Did they do it in $15 increments or $17 increments?

Sent from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post

Chiefs and Bills are also the two fanbases with the best zumbaz pants stylez.

Chiefs fans are dolts for doing the tomahawk chop, they lose points for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by eleeskiing View Post
    Chiefs fans are dolts for doing the tomahawk chop, they lose points for that one.
    Bills fans are dolts for tomahawk chopping beer pong tables with their bodies. But that is a raceless/faceless crime against no one except the perpetrator. Bills +1

The article below the charity one re: Danny Dimes is crazy. Think there is any truth to it? Is there anyone who think DJ is the answer for the Football Giants?
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

When the Cowboys hired McCarthy I found it somewhat hilarious at the time. Oh, so you have talented players but can’t break through in the post season and always come up short? Definitely hire the coach with the exact same problem.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Reading this...

"Hackett spent the last three seasons as the offensive coordinator of the Green Bay Packers. It just so happens that the Broncos are viewed as a potential candidate to land Aaron Rodgers should he want out of Green Bay. That speculation will only heat up now.

One report this week claimed Rodgers and another Packers star want to team up in Denver. The Hackett hire may increase the likelihood of that happening."

made me think...

Why would A-Aron want to face the Mahomes and Herbert gunslinging show 2X a year when he already "owns" the Bears and the rest of the NFC North?

Reading this...

"Hackett spent the last three seasons as the offensive coordinator of the Green Bay Packers. It just so happens that the Broncos are viewed as a potential candidate to land Aaron Rodgers should he want out of Green Bay. That speculation will only heat up now.

One report this week claimed Rodgers and another Packers star want to team up in Denver. The Hackett hire may increase the likelihood of that happening."

made me think...

Why would A-Aron want to face the Mahomes and Herbert gunslinging show 2X a year when he already "owns" the Bears and the rest of the NFC North?
    The Donkeys do have a good track record with hiring past Super Bowl winning QBs on their way out to pasture, so who knows. What's the vaccination protocol in Denver these days?

The Mile High Curds has a ring to it.

yeah, much easier for Rodgers to get to the dance in the NFC - AFC just stacked these days.

Rodgers and Adams to the saints. You heard it here first.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    He'll have to adjust his train hobo chic look. No need for a toboggan hat in NOLA.

Couple questions.

1. Did the NFL stop testing for Covid? They were going hot and heavy during the regular season.
    2. Are there games this weekend? I'm seeing more debate about A-Aron's next move and who's gonna make the call to Sean Payton first than about the weekend matchups.

Couple questions.

1. Did the NFL stop testing for Covid? They were going hot and heavy during the regular season.
    2. Are there games this weekend? I'm seeing more debate about A-Aron's next move and who's gonna make the call to Sean Payton first than about the weekend matchups.
    1. Possible, but only to make room for more PED testing. Myles Garrett just announced he's been tested again. That's like 5 times this season, and he's not even playing anymore.

2. A-aron for some reason moves the dial more than actual football. It might be a side-effect of the anti-vax vs. pro-vax debate, or his State Farm commercials. Not sure.

Pretty sure they quit testing/reporting COVID in college ball when the playoffs started. Ya nobody reported positive in any program, staff, players, scout teams, trainers etc in all 4 playoff teams all the way through the championship game.. college kids having the time of their lives between semesters.. nobody got it?? LOL! Now same thing with 8 NFL teams down to 4 without a single report of anyone testing positive but general population's coming back at 35%+ positive hahahahaha! Ya, they're just totally ignoring it and playing on..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Saints are $70 million over the cap. That's the real reason Payton quit.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Saints are $70 million over the cap. That's the real reason Payton quit.
    That's impressive. The post-Brees era is off to a hell of a start.

What if the Saints paid him in Bitcoin? That shit's untraceable right?

What if the Saints paid him in Bitcoin? That shit's untraceable right?
    I think we have a thread for that.

Either way, if TB12 is a fan I'm sure it's good enough for the Saints and A-aron.

1. Possible, but only to make room for more PED testing. Myles Garrett just announced he's been tested again. That's like 5 times this season, and he's not even playing anymore.
    Well, in their defense they must just look at him and what he does and think "Really? REALLY?! There's no way. No way. Let's test him again."

2. A-aron for some reason moves the dial more than actual football. It might be a side-effect of the anti-vax vs. pro-vax debate, or his State Farm commercials. Not sure.
    Well, in their defense they must just look at him and what he does and think "Really? REALLY?! There's no way. No way. Let's talk through this again."

They changed the testing protocols - they now test players who show symptoms.