Page 24 of 204 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    ^^^ word that was my initial thought too.
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    KDTU is playing two late night post-phish shows at the Gothic.....also a Conspirator late night at Cervantes...

^^Def going to see Karl D on Sat. Thinking I might check out Bassnectar at the Boulder theater fri. Dude's bad ass. That is if I have anything left after phish puts my brain thru the blender.......
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

^^^

Bunch more states eliminated today, including LA and NM....

Despite all of the conspiracy theories I am still sticking with the premise that the last state left on the map will be where the fest is going to be held. NV or FL seem to be the most likely at this point???

Though I saw a T-ride rumor on the PT forums today

Edit for some photos from Shittsburgh:

Last edited by Artie Fufkin; 07-17-2009 at 06:48 PM.

Well, because I am an overly neurotic type-A personality, I am starting to freak. I traded first leg tickets for a Red Rocks four day pass. Ended up meeting the guys at Alpine and they have given me no reason not to believe they will deliver on their end of the promise.

What worries me is that tickets shipped this week and still no word from them. I won't rest until tickets are in hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

oh dude... you're fukt.

Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post
    Well, because I am an overly neurotic type-A personality, I am starting to freak. I traded first leg tickets for a Red Rocks four day pass. Ended up meeting the guys at Alpine and they have given me no reason not to believe they will deliver on their end of the promise.

What worries me is that tickets shipped this week and still no word from them. I won't rest until tickets are in hand.
    Just got mine today. Dont worry. You'll get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinner View Post
    oh dude... you're fukt.
    Heh. They actually emailed me today and will be shipped when they get back from out of town.

Anybody have extra Gorge tix? Need 2 both nights.

(I know its a long shot but I might as well try)

^^^ Dude, don't worry about the gorge. Every show this summer minus the Fox and Ash have had extras outside the show....some for below face or even free. There will be extras at the gorge no doubt. I would go up thursday night and by showtime friday I am sure you will be in.

^ Good to know. Thanks. I guess the hype died down a little bit. But you wouldn't know from the stubhub prices at this point. Anyways if anyone in WA/Seattle has 2 extras hit me up and I'll take 'em off your hands.

anyone going to Thursday Red Rocks show?

anyone going to Thursday Red Rocks show?
    Uh hell yeah!

I will be going solo (first time in a while). Kind of looking forward to it, but would be interested in sharing some beers and thoughts of the show with like minded folk.

I'll be at Thurs-Sat.
    Skiah for life

Fuck it.

Surface LL2 skis + Small Dukes + BD Ascension skins for ONE SUNDAY RED ROCKS TICKET.

This is a fucking STEAL. I just don't feel like running around the lot for 10 hours to maybe find an overpriced ticket....

YES!!!! just got word that I am in for Saturday. STOKED!!!!!!
    Skiing Sucks! What a stupid sport!

Heh. They actually emailed me today and will be shipped when they get back from out of town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Fuck it.

Surface LL2 skis + Small Dukes + BD Ascension skins for ONE SUNDAY RED ROCKS TICKET.

This is a fucking STEAL. I just don't feel like running around the lot for 10 hours to maybe find an overpriced ticket....
    I really hope its not that hard for you to get in. Seems like you deserve it. Have some faith. I think there will be extras.

I might have a line on two RR 4 day passes for 650 each if anyone needs them still...Just post here, nothing is final at all yet (replied to a vermont craiglists post).

I have no need for these, just hoping if I'm the first to reply someone here can use them.

EDIT: So I can get one for 650. Any takers?
    Last edited by jtran10; 07-22-2009 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtran10 View Post
    I might have a line on two RR 4 day passes for 650 each if anyone needs them still...Just post here, nothing is final at all yet (replied to a vermont craiglists post).

I have no need for these, just hoping if I'm the first to reply someone here can use them.

All things considered, that is not that bad of a deal. You should post evidence of that is what you paid for them and are not just scalping (not that i am accusing you of the like). Also try over at Phantasytour.

Honestly? I don't think I want to be around the kind of Phish fan that pays $650 for tickets. It's really unfortunate that so many douchebags have ruined the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by jtran10 View Post

The whole idea of embracing the 'free market value' of these tickets at $650 is so stupid. The ONLY reason that this fake value even exists is because people are stupid enough to pay. It's all price fixing by the secondary market profiteers. They make up a ridiculously high value right after the big Ticketmaster "sellout" scam and ride the trend downwards from their starting consensus value hoping that people get nervous. I mean, what moron buys a ticket for $5000? NOBODY, the only reason those listings even exist is to prop up the market. That's why I think even $650 is disgusting...especially when people think that's really the true value. Oh well, preaching to the choir i guess.

My first post to TGR in a LONG time...and it's about scalpers.

...still looking for tickets myself.

Looks like I am in for Sat + Sun so far....still looking for the others...

1. I don't have the RR tickets, I just saw them on the VT craigslist and thought that some people were still looking, so I emailed the seller and posted here.

2. I didn't even think about face value at all, but now that I do that is high.

Just trying to help someone out...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinner View Post
    Honestly? I don't think I want to be around the kind of Phish fan that pays $650 for tickets. It's really unfortunate that so many douchebags have ruined the scene.
    I agree that scalping and speculating have squeezed out many fans and unequivocably, scalping sucks.

however, I know die hard fans that paid more than that to go to Hampton (and said it was worth every penny). Some have just grown-up, get paid and use their disposable income on that. There are probably folks going to the shows that wouldn't believe some folks pay $400+ for a pair skis.