Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I spent a lot of my early 20s winter camping using snowshoes. With some skinny skis thrown in for good measure. I had a blast. Stem Christie with a full pack baby! I'm married so I won't be able to take this vixen off your hands. However, if she is snowshoeing on packed trails and not making fresh tracks in powder, slice her bindings with a sharp knife and run. I think that's been covered upthread.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    So is hiking out, too? Because snowshoeing is essentially just hiking in deep snow.
    Show her the hike naked thread and gauge her interest in some crossover.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Snowshoes do have some limited usefulness. Not sure the same can be said for the vast majority snowshoers, who seem to spend most of their time walking on packed trails were a simple "shoe" would suffice.
    Yup this is why I have such hatred for the activity. Although you guys are right if she’s willing to convince herself that such a miserable pointless activity is fun, maybe I actually have a chance with her.

Any snow loving women that displays a passion for any activity that keeps her healthy and horny is a keeper.
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post
    FTR, I saw a Northern Goshawk while skiing a few days ago. I know several experienced PNW birders who have never seen a NOGO

Pro tip: birdwatching is one word
    You're lucky you're not maimed, or dead. Those things have big claws.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    ...convinced herself that such a miserable pointless activity is fun...
    Ah, so you've had sex with her already then?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    Any snow loving women that displays a passion for any activity that keeps her healthy and horny is a keeper.
    Keep that shit logic outta here.
    Pedantry is the name of the game here.

Have you been reading my diary?
    Take 10% off there squirrely dan

If Yupi's had taken off we could hate tele and snow shoeing at the same time,

good soundtrack to play in yer Qyoobicle
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

I married a snowshoer 10 years ago, going okay so far. Talked her in to skiing, she likes it more than the average person but not as much as me, so go figure. She doesn't snowshoe anymore, but likes Nordic.

Have not had my p-spot fingered while suspended from the ceiling yet, but there's still time I'm sure. Maybe I should PM powtron for pointers on how to set the mood.

So is hiking out, too? Because snowshoeing is essentially just hiking in deep snow.
    No it isn't. For most snowshoers, it's essentially just hiking, wearing large funny things on your feet.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    the vast majority snowshoers, who seem to spend most of their time walking on packed trails were a simple "shoe" would suffice.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

So, this activity is where I see the utility of down skirts.
    Easy access.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

I skied down onto a snowshoeing couple fuckin in the woods. Skied right by them... classic deer in the headlights look.

It happens, man. Git some!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    No it isn't. For most snowshoers, it's essentially just hiking, wearing large funny things on your feet.
    That doesn't make the whole activity bogus, it just means many people aren't doing it right.

That doesn't make the whole activity bogus, it just means many people aren't doing it right.
    This. There's a simple test. If you take off the snowshoes and you can still walk without postholing, then you're doing it wrong.

I have a fondness for low angle bushwhacking on fat XCD skis. Basically a sliding snowshoe. Of course I also liked to huck off boulders on same skis, when I was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    I skied down onto a snowshoeing couple fuckin in the woods. Skied right by them... classic deer in the headlights look.

It happens, man. Git some!
    Did you spray them or at least clink your poles in approval?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Just a simple "yeeep!"

what would be worse is a partner who skis but doesn't want to ski the same terrain as you- then you are stuck on that other terrain a lot. This way, you can each do your own thing.

One of my first dates with Andrew's father involved snowshoeing along Minnehaha Creek. Back then snowshoes were made out of wood with lacquered rawhide lacing and you had to be in good shape to hike for a mile or more. I always fantasized about living in the 1800's and meeting a sexy trapper in the snowy woods, so one day Nubs showed up with the snowshoes and dressed in a coonskin cap and a faux fur jacket. I'll spare you the details, but I'll just say he got a beaver that day.

Thanks for your votes of approval folks. Date is on for the weekend. I narrowly dodged doing something outside (and having to prematurely have the snowshoe talk) and we’re doing a more traditional cocktail thing.

Thanks for your votes of approval folks. Date is on for the weekend. I narrowly dodged doing something outside (and having to prematurely have the snowshoe talk) and we’re doing a more traditional cocktail thing.
    Need pics.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post

Too bad you didn't record it.
    It could've gone viral.
    Last edited by Kenny Satch; 01-23-2020 at 05:59 PM.
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeaths mom View Post
    One of my first dates with Andrew's father involved snowshoeing along Minnehaha Creek. Back then snowshoes were made out of wood with lacquered rawhide lacing and you had to be in good shape to hike for a mile or more. I always fantasized about living in the 1800's and meeting a sexy trapper in the snowy woods, so one day Nubs showed up with the snowshoes and dressed in a coonskin cap and a faux fur jacket. I'll spare you the details, but I'll just say he got a beaver that day.
    Pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Need pics.
    I’ll work on it. Ullr seems displeased in the PNW this weekend. Following his bountiful gifts of fresh storms the last few weeks with a warm rainstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeaths mom View Post
    one of your best posts ever.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy