Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

PSA: 2020 Nordica Enforcers $236-$303 from asogear ebay

Quote Originally Posted by WhetherMan View Post
    Got a shipping notice for 191 104s.

Props for hooking it up with the psa! Definitely now consider you among my hundreds of close friends.
    Hahahahaha!
    Well played!

Great! Can I borrow all of your Enforcers when I come to visit? I may never have to travel with skis again with my hundreds of new friends all over ski country.

Quote Originally Posted by WhetherMan View Post
    Props for hooking it up with the psa! Definitely now consider you among my hundreds of close friends.
    Sorry to ruin this budding bromance, but you’re probably no more than top thousand if you had to read the PSA on a public forum. Top hundred and OP would have just bought the skis for you.

(JK, well done OP!)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    Sorry to ruin this budding bromance, but you’re probably no more than top thousand if you had to read the PSA on a public forum. Top hundred and OP would have just bought the skis for you.

(JK, well done OP!)
    Good point. At this point there are 8,000 views of this thread. So just conservatively guessing that 15% of those are unique user views that puts it at 1,200 friends. Or would they be acquaintances?

friends get skis.... acquaintances do not.

fact.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    “You know, like good friends do” - ya fuckin terd

And you needing someone to define the difference between a “good friend” and an “acquaintance” beautifully proves my point, so thank you for that.
    That was me making fun of you, ya fuckin twat. What kind of asshat categorizes his friends. Gary used to be a close friend, now he's a good friend, but if he keeps this shit up, he might be demoted to just friend or acquaintance.

Great publicity ‘mistake’ (stunt) on their part. The timing is great considering people are looking to avoid Backcountry and their recent bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Jesus dude, try dialing it down a bit.
    I'm going to bring it back here... simmer down talbash.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk
    Goal: ski in the 2018/19 season

Quote Originally Posted by slowroastin View Post
    Great publicity ‘mistake’ (stunt) on their part. The timing is great considering people are looking to avoid Backcountry and their recent bullshit.

That's a pretty harsh rending for a company that's been slinging good deals for years. It's a pricing error, happen all the damn time.

Quote Originally Posted by talbash View Post
    That was me making fun of you, ya fuckin twat. What kind of asshat categorizes his friends. Gary used to be a close friend, now he's a good friend, but if he keeps this shit up, he might be demoted to just friend or acquaintance.

Do you actually even have a friend in real life ?because it seems you consider anyone you have contact with a friend? Makes me think you actually have no friends since you can’t even grasp the simple concept of friendship.

Anyway, I’ve had my fun with you, go on now with your polyamorous ski swapping. And remember, no eye contact!!

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    That's a pretty harsh rending for a company that's been slinging good deals for years. It's a pricing error, happen all the damn time.

Just a thought I had but probably not true. Either way, I think they handled it the right way and will come out with more long term customers. They are very legit and I’ve always been happy with my purchases from them. They are very close to me and ride the same hills so Im glad they are doing well.

186 88's showed up today. That's some fast shipping.

Now if only I could find the same deal on some bindings.....

Quote Originally Posted by powbmps View Post
    186 88's showed up today. That's some fast shipping.

Now if only I could find the same deal on some bindings.....
    2019 STH2 16 for $209 on ski essentials [this last weekend they were further 20% off...maybe they'd extend the deal if you call & ask...]

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    2019 STH2 16 for $209 on ski essentials [this last weekend they were further 20% off...maybe they'd extend the deal if you call & ask...]
    Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking Look Pivot 12's, but after reading their description, "The Pivot 12 is the lightest and most forgiving binding in the Pivot line which makes it the ideal binding for young riders starting to realize what is possible on a ski hill.", I'm questioning my manliness.

(The best price I can find on those is actually through Asogear as well.)

Since I couldn't get the 93 and 110 for my wife, ended up with Line Pandora 94 and Mindbender 115 for her. At least I get my 110s. They've been great to deal with. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP. I got an order in for E93’s right before everything got pulled. Got the email offer and ended up going w mantra 102’s.

93's arrived on the porch the other day.

If anyone ends up with a spare Santa Ana 93 in 169 hit me up. The GF demo'd them yesterday and liked 'em plenty

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    93's arrived on the porch the other day.

If anyone ends up with a spare Santa Ana 93 in 169 hit me up. The GF demo'd them yesterday and liked 'em plenty
    I wish I would have tried to grab a SA 169 for my daughter. They are such a great ski.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Came back to say thanks much for this PSA. Got my 104s yesterday, mounted them up, and skied them today in a little bit of everything. Trees, powder, bumps, groomers. What a great ski. Whoever described them as a Cadillac, perfect description.

Mounted them on the line. They feel a little forward for me, but not enough to remount. If I would have known I would have gone at least -1 or 2.

I bought the 104s as well and debating on the mount point. The line looks kind of far back I feel for being more freestyle oriented? But if you thought you needed them a little further back, on the line might be good for me.

Just checking again... if anyone grabbed an extra pair of 177cm 100s, I'm your huckleberry.

m5's arrived
    stoked

singlecross, i owe you beers when we ski next

93's arrived yesterday. got excited to do some very fast front-side skiing and they came with a bonus 2cm. Asogear listing had them as a 191 but they're actually a 193

I’m so jealous of all you guys. I paid full retail last year like some chump.