Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1767
    yeah, they missed both the travel and a technical on green

2017-2018 NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    Yeah...I missed that

I was just reacting to the old LBJ is a wrecking crew but my precious is without fault

All the top stars are competitive as shit and tilt the playing field whenever they can. Crying about it as a generality is tired.

My apologies
    Look, I hear that, and even said yesterday that LeBron has “earned” those non calls, I just take issue with reverse bitching with all that going on.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

They miss a lot, generally speaking. They are a bit outnumbered after all.

On another note, I am much happier now that flopping is a bit more under control. It was like soccer there for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by mfa81 View Post
    yeah, they missed both the travel and a technical on green
    They could have called several in these 2 games on both Green and LeBron. Both of them bitch way too much on every call. Hell, Warriors fans love Draymond but on sports radio everyone is still saying he needs to bitch less.

LOL at Pachulia playing in mop up time.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    I’m actually scared he might accidentally hurt one of his teammates. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    he’s even making the FT

Way too much ref talk for a game that wasn’t close.

I predict Cleveland wins game 3. Warriors lose that game a lot, or if I’m wrong it feels like it.

Can we get a do over and void the Durant trade for "basketball reasons"?

Best moment of the game had to be Green getting a shout out for agreeing with a call for once in his life.

Curry can actually be the mvp on this series, Durant still not up to his standards! at least Today he wasn’t running away from LBJ, but Curry is the best Warrior on these first 2 games

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Way too much ref talk for a game that wasn’t close.

I predict Cleveland wins game 3. Warriors lose that game a lot, or if I’m wrong it feels like it.
    seems like it 4-1 on game 5 at home!

2017-2018 NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by benfjord View Post
    Can we get a do over and void the Durant trade for "basketball reasons"?

Best moment of the game had to be Green getting a shout out for agreeing with a call for once in his life.
    I think that view is overplayed. Iggy got hurt but so did CP3 and they went to 7 and it was damn close. The Warriors are dominant but not as much as they are made out to be after the fact. When LeBron is in Houston next year it will be really interesting. ;-)

Oh and keeping it real as a Warriors fan, we can’t fall back too much on Iggy getting hurt considering he’s in his mid 30’s. They are going to need a young player to step up next year even more so than this year, I suspect. They’re going to be vulnerable compared to 2017.

In addition to HOU, the Celtics are going to be tough next year when they get back Kyrie and Hayward, and use their assets to add another talented player.

Talking

... as a Warriors fan...
    Yeah, yeah, we know who you are

I don't care a whole lot, but this is so fucking boring for a general sports fan. The only thing remotely interesting is reffing, and the fact the LBJ and the Cavs need to get ALL the calls for this to even be a contest (see game #1) Really though the W's can only possibly beat themselves - that's the ONLY way they ever even lose a game, let alone a playoff series (which really only happened once in 4 years due to an ill-timed suspension) It sucks for parity in basketball the way that TFB and the Pats sucks for the AFC East, though at least they lose in the SuperBowl every other year...

The starting lineup is hilariously Dominant: Curry, Thompson, Durant, Dray, and newly 100% from-the-floor McGee

Imagine if your best defender Iggy was back to his best...

Maybe your points about LBJ being a shitty teammate are the real story. Only way to end this dynasty is to have him join the W's? He'd get rid of Kerr and demand that they trade Curry and Draymond for Koerver and JR Smith???

Anyway, I'm switching to Hockey
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

2017-2018 NBA Thread

Well, the good news for you is the way the luxury tax penalty goes up after consecutive years, I’m not sure how much longer this will last. It’ll be interesting to see how much of a discount Klay re-signs for, if he does end up doing it as rumored. Even so, the tax will still become an issue.

I also think a fully loaded Celtics team could potentially beat them next year. They will be hungrier (unless the Warriors blow this 2-0 lead).

well they did it right like the celtics seems to be doing, a lot of drafted players that haven’t signed for max yet, so kudos to them for doing it right!

very different than okc who wasn’t able to win anything with westbrook, durant and harden!

https://twitter.com/RohanNadkarni/st...93390175129600

When Lebron finds out that they still had a timeout, just after the 1:30 mark.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

/\Respect for LBJ. The guy has it all with nothing to prove and still shows passion for winning.

I think that view is overplayed. Iggy got hurt but so did CP3 and they went to 7 and it was damn close. The Warriors are dominant but not as much as they are made out to be after the fact. When LeBron is in Houston next year it will be really interesting. ;-)
    Actually - keep Durant and give us open seeding in the playoffs. I really can't see a downside to that. Other than increased travel times for players, but these dudes fly private - I'm sure they'll survive.

Quote Originally Posted by benfjord View Post
    Actually - keep Durant and give us open seeding in the playoffs.
    What's the incentive to win once you clinch a spot?

By "open" I just mean eliminating the Eastern/Western conferences

coach lue is the best

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    coach lue is the best
    There's something you don't hear every day. Or any day.

(I actually think he's a decent coach, though)

Lue vs Spenstra lol