Page 70 of 250 FirstFirst ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 6247
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    electrek.cotsla-value-grow-10x

I guess I should buy a stable of 3s and cash in.

"Musk confidently told investors on the call that autonomous driving will transform Tesla into a company with a $500 billion market cap, these people said. Its current market cap stands around $42 billion. He also said that existing Teslas will increase in value as self-driving capabilities are added via software, and will be worth up to $250,000 within three years."
    Like I said, the man has a serious drug problem. I suspect cocaine, sounds like a coke rap, but, considering his wealth and standing in the valley, who knows, could be some entirely new synthetic only those guys have access to.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Just saw the details released from that Space-X launch pad test "anomaly" last month. Apparently the crew capsule exploded in to flames while testing the EMERGENCY ESCAPE pod propulsion system. That's not good. I get that NASA blew up a capsule with people in it back in the 60s but dayam.. not a good time for Space-X to blow it so to speak.
    Nasa has blown a lot of shit up since the 60's.

TSLA is up 4% today. You should have bought some this morning instead of making that 1.5% in the savings account.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Nasa has blown a lot of shit up since the 60's.

TSLA is up 4% today. You should have bought some this morning instead of making that 1.5% in the savings account.
    I've got some funds in play in a higher risk 401K that's tech stock heavy, TSLA is there but Space-X isn't public.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

tesla's seem to be dime a dozen in colorado
    just drove past one of there charging stations the other day
    I'm pretty sure everyone who owns one has major self esteem issues
    as the owner of a big truck, sure you may think I have a small dick
    but I'd rather have a small dick than have self esteem problems and have gotten bullied/beat on in high school on a regular basis

now for all you stock market people
    I"m completely mistified that a company can have massive amounts of debt, be loosing money and still be worth something
    how does that work? people are betting on the future?
    this company has no future and these suckers are going to be stuck with cars that don't run when it goes under in another year or two

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    Why? I don't follow you.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Too bad this judge can't order up the same treatment for Trump
    QFT!

I thought clickbait was when you are reading a legitimate news article and there's a link for something that appears to be a different news article but it just opens a spam window instead?

And in other musky news, tesla cut the price of their solar panels by a 30% if I remember correctly from the headline yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Why? I don't follow you.
    Nobody does, he's too fast!
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

as the owner of a big truck, sure you may think I have a small dick
    but I'd rather have a small dick than have self esteem problems and have gotten bullied/beat on in high school on a regular basis
    That's some backwardass countryfuck logic right there.

The Saudi's love you man, so you just keep on keeping on.

now for all you stock market people
    I"m completely mistified that a company can have massive amounts of debt, be loosing money and still be worth something
    how does that work? people are betting on the future?
    this company has no future and these suckers are going to be stuck with cars that don't run when it goes under in another year or two
    This is how: "Musk confidently told investors on the call that autonomous driving will transform Tesla into a company with a $500 billion market cap, these people said. Its current market cap stands around $42 billion. He also said that existing Teslas will increase in value as self-driving capabilities are added via software, and will be worth up to $250,000 within three years."

He said that. He actually said that his cars will increase in value by 3-400 percent or more in three years. A car. He wants you to believe that an automobile, a thing that always, eventually, goes to zero, will be a hot investment. And this isn't laughed away by investors!

I can imagine him in the mid ninteenth century, traveling town to town in his horse drawn wagon, selling various cures for common ailments with a carny barker's rap, and, well, succeeding.

Big trucks and heavily armed can be indicative of other insecurities, like being afraid of everyday society.

because lottery.

The fanboys believe anything Musk says and take it even further. This is from the Electrek comments

This guy thinks each Tesla should count as 5 cars.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 11.46.51 AM.png 
Views:	47 
Size:	446.8 KB 
ID:	281194
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Just saw the details released from that Space-X launch pad test "anomaly" last month. Apparently the crew capsule exploded in to flames while testing the EMERGENCY ESCAPE pod propulsion system. That's not good. I get that NASA blew up a capsule with people in it back in the 60s but dayam.. not a good time for Space-X to blow it so to speak.
    NASA burned a mission ready Apollo 1 capsule with crew during a crew rehearsal mounted on a Saturn IB rocket stack on the launch pad, a system otherwise deemed ready for the mission. There was no engine firing associated with the accident, rather an electrical fire in a pure oxygen atmosphere: stupid design flaws that asphyxiated and burned the crew and module.

SpaceX blew an experimental hypergolic rocket on an unmanned test model crew capsule flight.

Test rockets blow up. Mission ready rockets blow up too, but much less often. Space travel is hazardous.

SpaceX is still way ahead of all their competitors after this testbed failure... and still cheaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

And the Beyond Meat IPO boggles my mind as well.

http://time.com/5582512/beyond-meat-best-ipo-2019/

Beyond Meat shrank its 2018 loss, while its revenue more than doubled for the second year in a row, according to its filings. Last year, it lost $29.9 million on revenue of $87.9 million compared with a 2017 loss of $30.4 million on revenue of $32.6 million.

And this company is valued at $3.8b ????
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Well, some people, the same people, just made a King's ransom on Lyft, a really shitty cab hire company, so, why not?

It was a well timed IPO happening right at the same time Burger King is announcing an Impossible Whopper launch.

They're losing a little bit on every burger but they're gonna make it up in volume.

Burger King is announcing an Impossible Whopper launch.
    Named after Elon?

Is it going to appreciate in value?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    This is how: "Musk confidently told investors on the call that autonomous driving will transform Tesla into a company with a $500 billion market cap, these people said. Its current market cap stands around $42 billion. He also said that existing Teslas will increase in value as self-driving capabilities are added via software, and will be worth up to $250,000 within three years."

He said that. He actually said that his cars will increase in value by 3-400 percent or more in three years. A car. He wants you to believe that an automobile, a thing that always, eventually, goes to zero, will be a hot investment. And this isn't laughed away by investors!

I can imagine him in the mid ninteenth century, traveling town to town in his horse drawn wagon, selling various cures for common ailments with a carny barker's rap, and, well, succeeding.
    i want what elon is smoking

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    They're losing a little bit on every burger but they're gonna make it up in volume.
    flmao

i love that joke, it never gets old

I see a lot of dumbass shit on gofundme as well. I think I need to come up with the next gen Door Latch Step and get some dough coming in.
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

i just saw something that was brilliant. an attachable LED light that is sound activated

why the fuck did I not think of that

Helping Hands™ is still looking for seed money, PM me for details.