Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

the most fucked movie i have ever seen

i have seen any tripped out, wierd plot, underground or "sundance style" movie in existence, its my other love besides snow and now i have seen the best one yet

its called "Old Boy"

its about a man who is kidnapped and put in a "prison" for 15 years without reason and with a TV as his only friend or connection to life and then suddenly let out without reason, and thats when the real shit starts to happen... i dont want to let on too much but its totally awesome and totally fucked at the same time... a must see

you will have to read subtitles but it is totally worth it
    "I think people resist freedom because they're afraid of the unknown. But it's ironic....That unknown was once very well known. It's where our souls belong....The only solution is to confront them--confront yourself--with the greatest fear imaginable. Expose yourself to your deepest fear. After that, fear has no power, and fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." -Jim Morrison

Watch "In the Mouth of Madness" if you want to see something twisted.

It's a Trilogy, catch Sympathy for Mr. Vengence and Lady Vengence. Twisted stuff for sure but pretty interesting. Lady Vengence isn't as messed up as Old Boy, but still has some of the grueling twists in it, and some life changing decisions for the characters. I'm waiting for Sympathy on Netflix.

Continue the theme and watch Ichi The Killer.
    Skiing, where my mind is even if my body isn't.

Un Chien Andalou
    Elvis has left the building

Thanks! Just Netflixed it!
    Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring. And that was damn near the death of us all.

Quote Originally Posted by CaddyDaddy77 View Post
    It's a Trilogy, catch Sympathy for Mr. Vengence and Lady Vengence. Twisted stuff for sure but pretty interesting. Lady Vengence isn't as messed up as Old Boy, but still has some of the grueling twists in it, and some life changing decisions for the characters. I'm waiting for Sympathy on Netflix.

Continue the theme and watch Ichi The Killer.

there is more? i cant wait... this director is nuts
    "I think people resist freedom because they're afraid of the unknown. But it's ironic....That unknown was once very well known. It's where our souls belong....The only solution is to confront them--confront yourself--with the greatest fear imaginable. Expose yourself to your deepest fear. After that, fear has no power, and fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." -Jim Morrison

Woody Allen's "Interiors" kinda fucked with me for some reason.

Bad boy bubby!!
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Gummo...

Quote Originally Posted by seanyob View Post
    Gummo...
    thats the pay me to fuck my retarted sister while i jack off movie right?

"Requiem For a Dream"

If you liked Old Boy, try Audition or Ichi the Killer.

i just saw a movie titled 'hard candy' that was pretty fucking strange and annoying. it involved a teenage girl tying down a pedophile older man down and then performing a castration. yummy.

Battle Royale

You may also like Blue Velvet and Mulholland Drive. They are not quite the same style as Old Boy, but IMO are more intense.

Happiness = most f'd up by far

The cook, the thief, his wife and her lover.
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Sweet Movie, by Dusan Makavejev
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

check out Herzog's "Stroszek".....probably one of my favorite movies of all time...

not fucked up the way that most of these movies are, but has anyone seen Guy Richie's 'Revolver'? Picture L.S.A.T.S.B. combined with Snatch and add a ton of the Usual Suspects and Fight Club. It took him like 10 years to write, and while it does have some of fantastic fight scenes, it mainly concentrates on the human mind. Very cool movie, although the first time you see it you will have no idea what the fuck when on.

But, it was never released in the states, but it is available in Canada and the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by acostiga View Post
    i just saw a movie titled 'hard candy' that was pretty fucking strange and annoying. it involved a teenage girl tying down a pedophile older man down and then performing a castration. yummy.
    Key word: annoying.

I fucking hated that movie. THe whole time, it was so clever and pretended to be making some big point about the human condition and people in general, yet at the end, it was just fucking stupid. The whole point of it was to say that young girls aren't mature enough to handle sex, even if they act like they are (which is true), but that point was completly ruiined by the fact that they had some young girl who was mature enough to handle premeditated assault, tortue, and indirect murder. Thanks for the pretentious psuedo edgy psychobabble, but no thanks.

Ichi the Killer is fucked up in such a deliscously cartoonish way, I loved it. It still felt like some deeper point or moral got lost in translation, like the director meant it to be more than just entertaining, but oh well.

Eraserhead is pretty quality. Slow, and not really in your face over the top crazy, more just subtly, darkly disturbing and strange.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

on the pointy end, calling the line, swearing my fucking ass off
    Hard Candy was supposed to be "intelligent art".

I'm getting really fucking tired of this genre or attempt to attach to this genre.
    The only thing worse than the feeling that you are going to die is the realization that you probably won't.

on the pointy end, calling the line, swearing my fucking ass off
    Quote Originally Posted by trickflip View Post
    try Audition or Ichi the Killer.
    Audition was massively disappointing.
    All kinds of hype related to it but its nothing but just a boring horror flick.
    The French are definitely better at hardcore psychothrillers.
    The only thing worse than the feeling that you are going to die is the realization that you probably won't.

Quote Originally Posted by likwid View Post
    The French are definitely better at hardcore psychothrillers.
    Qu'est-que c'est?

Quote Originally Posted by Humble View Post
    thats the pay me to fuck my retarted sister while i jack off movie right?
    That's the one.

"Fucking Wabbit!!"