Page 1392 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 ... LastLast
Results 34,776 to 34,800 of 46041
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I want you to kill all the golfers on the course.
    Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers they'll lock me up and throw away the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    You might want to break the Prozacs in half.
    Heh.

When my browser refreshes when I revisit a tab. I just want to pick up where I left off instead it reloads. That annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    When my browser refreshes when I revisit a tab. I just want to pick up where I left off instead it reloads. That annoys me.
    yes. also...

- depending on the browser it may actually be loading the cache {i.e. where you left off). still, why does it even need to do that?

- haven't checked but I'll bet there are browser extensions (or tweaks in FF) that let you control this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZomblibulaX View Post
    Subie I can turn the hazards off on unlock, but not the noise. There's a volume setting they can adjust at the dealership, will try on my next service.

The Chevy does have settings to adjust lights on keyless entry, I'll be checking it when the wife gets home.

You know what annoys me? People like myself that bitch about problems before they even try to find a solution. Sheesh.
    Want to stop the seat belt ding in a Subaru?

Insert and release the drivers side seatbelt 20 times in 10 seconds iirc. That turns it off permanently. 3 times in 5 seconds to stop it temporarily.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Yo, tweaker.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg82 View Post

Insert and release the drivers side seatbelt 20 times in 10 seconds iirc. That turns it off permanently. 3 times in 5 seconds to stop it temporarily.
    Wish I knew that 11 years ago.

Love it, another doa from an accident that wasn't really that bad.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Shit that annoys you

I wrangled myself a nice four day weekend of doing absolutely nothing. Cleared my calendar, finished most of my house projects, everything. Then my in-laws just invited themselves over for five days. Fuck. Now I have to schedule a bunch of shit to get out of the house

Anyone who is triggered* by a Suby's seat belt reminder is maybe wound a little tight? Now the wiper fluid warning bell and light that go on and off repeatedly while you're driving as the fluid gets low and sloshes around in the reservoir--that is unacceptable. What's wrong with figuring out you're out of wiper fluid when nothing comes out when you try to spray?

*Yes, I know what I said about "triggered". So what?

Bob costas

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Bob costas
    With or without conjunctivitis?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg82 View Post

Curse your Subaru sorcery! That's pretty interesting. Of course, the only way I can test it is to drive around without a seat belt...

Quote Originally Posted by ZomblibulaX View Post
    With or without conjunctivitis?

Curse your Subaru sorcery! That's pretty interesting. Of course, the only way I can test it is to drive around without a seat belt...
    Or just put something heavy in the front passenger seat. Groceries may do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

This supply disruption BS is getting out of hand. Shit's gonna get real when the cupboard is bare and the kitties come calling.

From Chewy just now:

Your order has been canceled because the items you ordered are temporarily out of stock:

Blue Buffalo Wilderness Weight Control Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag
    Nutro Perfect Portions Grain-Free Salmon & Tuna Paté Recipe Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs
    Nutro Perfect Portions Grain-Free Chicken & Liver Paté Recipe Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24
    Nutro Perfect Portions Grain-Free Chicken & Shrimp Paté Recipe Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs
    Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag
    sWheat Scoop Multi-Cat Unscented Natural Clumping Wheat Cat Litter, 25-lb bag
    Crave Turkey Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Trays, 2.6-oz, case of 24 twin-packs
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Temporarily ........ yeah, sure.
    PETCO's had empty shelves for over a year.

So slaughter one of the horses. That'll keep the kits sated 'til next spring.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Temporarily ........ yeah, sure.
    PETCO's had empty shelves for over a year.
    Wal-mart too. Oddly there is plently of dog food.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    I need a ruling on tossing a bag of poop into a trash barrel on trash day that has not been picked up yet.

We have those barrels that a truck grabs with some mechanical arm type thing.

Good to toss it into a neighbors bin (on trash day) if the trash guy hasn’t come yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh sure. When it’s trash day I do the same to give the portapottie a rest. No hesitation on that one

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Wal-mart too. Oddly there is plently of dog food.
    Using the dogs as kitty food would be fair turnabout.

People claiming they've done "the research" when they obviously have absolutely no clue as to what research actually is, let alone valid data.

I did my own research = I watched some fuck face’s dumbass YouTube video he made instead of going to college.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    I've had it with the neighbors. All of them. Is it ok to just kill them and be done with the bullshit?
    If you figure out how to get away with it, give us a TR.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Anyone who is triggered* by a Suby's seat belt reminder is maybe wound a little tight? Now the wiper fluid warning bell and light that go on and off repeatedly while you're driving as the fluid gets low and sloshes around in the reservoir--that is unacceptable. What's wrong with figuring out you're out of wiper fluid when nothing comes out when you try to spray?

*Yes, I know what I said about "triggered". So what?
    Just spray until you deplete the reservoir below the slosh point.

Around here, it can be problematic to run out during the wrong winter storm/drizzle. Salt and grime build up can make it near impossible to see without fluid on any trip longer than a couple minutes.
    Last edited by Mustonen; 07-25-2021 at 06:59 AM.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Just spray until you deplete the reservoir below the slosh point.

Around here, it can be problematic to run out during the wrong winter storm/drizzle. Salt and grime build up can make it near impossible to see without fluid.
    I think the solution is the opposite. Keep it full so it can't slosh below that point. Otherwise if you keep it low the light will be always on.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I think the solution is the opposite. Keep it full so it can't slosh below that point. Otherwise if you keep it low the light will be always on.
    Well, the point is still to refill it. This is just to alleviate the on/off of the light/chime.
    focus.