Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Maybe we could all get Emotional Support Snakes and book a flight!

Of course, they are Emotional Support Snakes, so we could download a canned statement from the internet, declaring that they not be kept in kennels or cages.

They've never attacked or bitten anyone so far, so why would we have any reason to worry about them misbehaving on a plane?

What's more, snakes don't have fur, and less people are likely to be allergic to them.

In fact, I'd argue that Emotional Support Snakes are superior to Emotional Support Dogs, or any other species of Emotional Support Animal...except for my Emotional Support Cassowary, of course.

Emotional Support Snakes on a Motha Fuckin Plane!
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

How come it has to be an animal for emotional support? Couldn't it be a plant, or a rock or something? "This is my emotional support boulder, you have to let it on. Oh and could you give me a hand with it?"

I'm thinking of claiming I need peanuts for emotional support. That way next time they say we can't have peanuts because somebody has an allergy I'll be like hey fuck you, I need these peanuts. And then maybe I'll break out a Snickers and some Reeses and just laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    How come it has to be an animal for emotional support? Couldn't it be a plant, or a rock or something? "This is my emotional support boulder, you have to let it on. Oh and could you give me a hand with it?"

I'm thinking of claiming I need peanuts for emotional support. That way next time they say we can't have peanuts because somebody has an allergy I'll be like hey fuck you, I need these peanuts. And then maybe I'll break out a Snickers and some Reeses and just laugh.
    EMOTIONAL SUPPORT COCAINE AND HOOKERS!

EMOTIONAL SUPPORT PLANEFENTANIL!

EMOTIONAL SUPPORT HUMPBACK WHALE!

JUST LIKE IN STAR TREK!

Honestly, all anyone really needs is their Emotional Support AR15.

Reckless sees the possibilities.

How come it has to be an animal for emotional support? Couldn't it be a plant, or a rock or something?
    I know. In my day it was a blankie.

Reckless sees the possibilities.
    Not to get too political in the PR...

but,

Is it strange that the right to bear arms constitutionally guarantees that you can have weapons and take them anywhere, yet there are rules and laws prohibiting you from taking them certain places.

The right to bear animals is nowhere in the constitution, yet you can claim emotional support, and take them almost all of the places guns are not allowed?

The mere presence of a gun is a lot less deadly than the mere presence of an emotional support dog, to the many people that are allergic to dogs.

America is a weird place...

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Not to get too political in the PR...
    maybe best not to

This is my emotional support suitcase. It weighs 50kg and will take up the entire overhead compartment (because it is filled with my emotional support whiskey). You have to let me bring it on for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I have an emotional condition where everyone around me absolutely must have very short hair.

It is emotionally destressing to me to see those with long hair.

Rather than take the appropriate medication for my condition, when in a plane, cab, bus or any other public or private space, I must cut everyone's hair to less than 0.5 inches in length.

Don't worry, it doesn't really affect you, and is no inconvenience for you, because it will grow back.

I sense the birth of a movement here. Kind of like an Alice's Restaurant thing. "If one person tries to board with an emotional support sofa they'll think he's crazy..."

I have an emotional condition where everyone around me absolutely must have very short hair.

Therefore, when in a plane, cab, bus or any other public or private space, I must cut everyone's hair to less than 0.5 inches in length.

Don't worry, it doesn't really affect you and is no inconvenience for you because it will grow back.
    LOL!!

Here's a thought: What if you had an emotional support human that had to fly with you? Could they get on free too just like the animals?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

"These are my emotional support cousins"

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    LOL!!

Here's a thought: What if you had an emotional support human that had to fly with you? Could they get on free too just like the animals?
    I said that earlier! You could bring your kids or friends everywhere for free!

I've taken care of thousands of diabetics--almost all near the end stage of the disease, requiring surgery for dialysis access, sugery to try and save a leg, or amputation. I never had one come in with a dog. In 30+ years maybe 2 or 3 blind patients had dogs--usually by the time diabetics are blind they're too ill to work with a dog.

I could see dogs used to pull wheelchairs. Bernese were bred to pull milk carts. Probably a lot cheaper to use a motorized wheelchair though.

My uncle's sister, who had survived a concentration camp, visited from Israel. My cousin showed up with his massive German Shepherd. I have never seen anyone look so terrified, even though the dog was on a leash and never got near her. Thank god this was before dogs were flying on planes.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    LOL!!

Genius! Probably works better with emotional support children because you can cram them at your feet easier than a 180# dude.

Rather than take the appropriate medication for my condition, when in a plane, cab, bus or any other public or private space, I must cut everyone's hair to less than 0.5 inches in length.

Don't worry, it doesn't really affect you, and is no inconvenience for you, because it will grow back.
    I personally don't see mtngirl79 having her hair cut off everytime someone gets on her bus as an inconvenience to her...therefore it must not be.

I mean it'll grow back.

I just don't get why she would object to something that I don't think is an inconvenience for her.

Maybe people in Bellingham are just too uptight about their hair, compared to people everywhere else in the world.

"Emotional Support Whiskey"

Ima try it. See if I can get through security with it.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    "Emotional Support Whiskey"

Ima try it. See if I can get through security with it.
    It is well behaved... usually.

Between this and the emotional support whiskey, we can reconnect with our roots. No more passing with these fucking Donald Trump-loving WASPs, my brother.

I'm Larry. This is my emotional support brother Darryl, and this is my other emotional support brother Darryl.

I'm Larry. This is my emotional support brother Darryl, and this is my other emotional support brother Darryl.
    That was just a dream. What you really have is an emotional support neighbor named Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    That was just a dream. What you really have is an emotional support neighbor named Howard.