Psa. Atomic Backland binding 325 Cad

Thats about 100 usd?? Not sure if its with brakes

https://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/ex...ping/sale.aspx

questionable conversion rate you are using there...

if any mags are getting a pair please PM me. I'm keen to get a pair but live about as far away from Whistler as you can get in B.C.

Im down if someone wants to swing by and ship.

Will swing by and take a look. What size brakes you guys need?

I would be as well. I need some 110-120 brakes.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

They had a few 110s a couple of days ago. Price included brakes

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

either brakeless or 120mm please and thanks

If any one willing to facilitate purchase and on ship to CO I'd be in for a pair w/ 110 brakes. Beer$$, bit of a markup....

If it's not too late and willing to ship to Vermont, I'd jump in for brakeless. Will definitely pay for your trouble and ship some of Vermont's finest brews in return.

Just a headsup that I won't be up in Whistler to check for a couple of weeks. I don't mind buying and re-shipping but it won't be anytime soon so if you're in a rush for the bindings just be warned. I'll call the Clearance Centre and find out how many they have

Thanks Lee!

OK I just checked - putting this here so I remember who to call - Village Square (next to Moguls, Armchair Books &the taxi loop) - 8am till 9pm Daily. 604-905-3347

There are 8 pairs with 90mm brakes; 4 pairs with 100mm brakes. None left with bigger brakes. I've bent them so they go 5mm wider easy but I don't know if they'll go much wider than that so that's the risk

Long time mags have responded so I'm OK with buying and shipping them but I don't want to buy stuff you guys don't want. So let's do it this way. Reply to this letting me know if you want bindings and I'll get them and ship them. They all come with brakes

Expect 25 - 30 Cad for shipping (via Can Post/USPS). Just donate some $ to your local mtb trail organization or POW if you feel appreciative

I made 100 brakes fit on 116. Little bit of work but no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    OK I just checked - putting this here so I remember who to call - Village Square (next to Moguls, Armchair Books &the taxi loop) - 8am till 9pm Daily. 604-905-3347

There are 8 pairs with 90mm brakes; 4 pairs with 100mm brakes. None left with bigger brakes. I've bent them so they go 5mm wider easy but I don't know if they'll go much wider than that so that's the risk

Long time mags have responded so I'm OK with buying and shipping them but I don't want to buy stuff you guys don't want. So let's do it this way. Reply to this letting me know if you want bindings and I'll get them and ship them. They all come with brakes

Expect 25 - 30 Cad for shipping (via Can Post/USPS). Just donate some $ to your local mtb trail organization or POW if you feel appreciative
    Thanks Lee! I'm in for either size brakes as I'm looking to get a 95mm touring rig together. 100 would be better but will make the 90s work if that's all you can get. No rush at all. I'll PM the shipping deets.

I’d like a pair with 100mm brakes. Shipped to Aspen, if it’s easier to consolidate a couple of pair.
    No hurry, I’m on island time.

I’d be interested in a pair of bakes only, if somebody wants to buy a pair and go brakeless. Preferably 90mm, but 100 could work too.

Thanks for volunteering for this Lee

I'm out though - need wider and never like my prior efforts at bending

Put me down for 2x pairs of 100mm. I'll get the 90mm if they are out. Most likely going to run brakeless. Thanks again Lee. Very much appreciate this.

2 pairs for skisurfmirth - 100mm brakes
    1 pair Shredhead = 100mm brakes
    1 pair MyNameisAugustWest - 100mm brakes

I'll ship them next week as i haven't gotten to Whistler yet to grab them. Don't bother paying me till I get a shipping price for you guys.

Drop me a PM with your address & email and I'll let you all know (except for august west who's info I have). Paypal is fine.

$325 cad is equal to about $242 usd.

I have some 110 brakes that are unused and likely to remain that way if those can help out any of you. Prefer to exchange for money, but would exchange for smaller brakes if you cover shipping both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    2 pairs for skisurfmirth - 100mm brakes
    1 pair Shredhead = 100mm brakes
    1 pair MyNameisAugustWest - 100mm brakes

I'll ship them next week as i haven't gotten to Whistler yet to grab them. Don't bother paying me till I get a shipping price for you guys.

Drop me a PM with your address & email and I'll let you all know (except for august west who's info I have). Paypal is fine.
    Stoked!!!

Got them. Someone had swiped brakes out of the 100mm set so.I had to grab a 90mm pair.