Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Please, dear god, ban tronacate.

or whoever the fuck he is. He spams his hatespeach starting what seems like half a dozen threads a day, doing nothing for political debate like what's supposed to be happening in that forum.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

doughboyshredder Guest
    He really is a complete waste of bandwidth.

So put him on ignore. I have, and everyone else should to. He really contributes absolutely nothing positive to this forum in any way, whatsoever.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    "YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER"

Well actually you can, but,
    It seems to work about as well as feeding attention whore trolls their own threads.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I guess it depends whether TGR wants Google associating their forums with Neo-Nazi cut and pastes.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    "YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER"

Well actually you can, but,
    It seems to work about as well as feeding attention whore trolls their own threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I guess it depends whether TGR wants Google associating their forums with Neo-Nazi cut and pastes.
    +1.

I wouldn't advocate banning the guy just for being an annoying attention whore (hey we let jer stick around right?) or for being from Arkansas and not skiing, but the racist comments need to result in a banning.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

CravenurdotterII Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Funny, I get more hits on JONG, GAPER, and FUCK

Did you fall for the "banana in the tailpipe trick"? Cause you sound really anal.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenurdotterII View Post

Did you fall for the "banana in the tailpipe trick"? Cause you sound really anal.
    And, you get to join your other alias on the ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by CravenurdotterII View Post
    You must really think you are pretty bright, tronacate...

Get lost. Why are you even here? It's not like you ski.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    +1.

I wouldn't advocate banning the guy just for being an annoying attention whore (hey we let jer stick around right?) or for being from Arkansas and not skiing, but the racist comments need to result in a banning.
    I already have him on ignore, but he keeps starting threads. I love that this forum is unmoderated, and believe that is works well for the most part. Even if blurred and someone different every week are calling eachother homos all summer. I think I've been pretty good at staying out of fights. But this is blatant racism for the sake of blatant racism, and one can not be so tolerant as to tolerate intolerance. That hurt my fingers to type!
    The whole making fun of snowboarders thing is just an innocent joke. I wouldn't actually not ski with someone and call them a fag just 'cause they snowboard, well maybe. j/k
    No longer stuck.

Cravenmorehead Guest
    I already have him on ignore, but he keeps starting threads. I love that this forum is unmoderated, and believe that is works well for the most part. Even if blurred and someone different every week are calling eachother homos all summer. I think I've been pretty good at staying out of fights. But this is blatant racism for the sake of blatant racism, and one can not be so tolerant as to tolerate intolerance. That hurt my fingers to type!
    The whole making fun of snowboarders thing is just an innocent joke. I wouldn't actually not ski with someone and call them a fag just 'cause they snowboard, well maybe. j/k
    You write like a faggit......are you sure you're not gay?

Just record what you wrote above and play it and tell me with a "straight" face "I'm really not gay"

Wait are we talking about Tronacate or Tronocate?

I'm confused here... I haven't seen anything blatantly racist from Tronacate (not saying it didn't happen, I just never saw it) and Tronocate seems to be one of three possibilities:

A)Someone made an alias to make fun of Tronacate (ala Jer-K)
    B)Tronocate is in a gay neo-nazi gang
    C)Tronocate is spewing hate speech and someone with higher level permissions edited all of their posts to include the fudgy nazi image

What is the dirt on all of this?

PS I may have mixed up the tron with an a and an o, but I think you guys know what I mean
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Hey, I'm not shy about who I am.....there is a good solid record.....I've consolidated it here with a list of quotes and threads:

[ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162620"]Join my team, the Neo-National Interest! - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]

I'm glad this place is so tolerant of my intolerance.....if I could only get them to ban the jews.

^^^Wow, clicked the link, guess it's option A^^^

I'm typically pretty lenient on everything and very un PC, but all except two of the real Tronacate quotes listed there are definitely hate speech.

(The only exceptions being "The word "Anti-Semite" is overused" and
    "Jews have committed atrocities and are not always the victims as portrayed"-declaring a word overused just means people always jump to conclusions and the fact of the matter is people of all nationalities/races/religions/creeds have committed atrocities)

Seriously ban this dude. Or not, let freedom of speech including our's to tell him to shut the fuck up prevail. Or exercise TGR's freedom of expression and ban him. (the typical freedom of speech catch 22)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Why all the fuss? U would think he posted a photo of a dead aborted fetus or something..
    "Og der hvor det fornærmelig er , utleie det stor akse falle."

You guys really need to grow some thicker skin. What a bunch of whiny fucks.

Cravenmorehead Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tronocate View Post
    Hey, I'm not shy about who I am.....there is a good solid record.....I've consolidated it here with a list of quotes and threads:

Join my team, the Neo-National Interest! - Teton Gravity Research Forums

I'm glad this place is so tolerant of my intolerance.....if I could only get them to ban the jews.
    You're not even the real Tronacate......reveal yourself pussy face.

or whoever the fuck he is. He spams his hatespeach starting what seems like half a dozen threads a day, doing nothing for political debate like what's supposed to be happening in that forum.
    1) "Doing nothing for political debate like what's supposed to be happening in that forum"? Seriously, stuck?

2) You're doing this whole butthurt whiney diatribe thing all wrong. Here's the basic template, just substitute "tronocate" for "Jer":

Dear Jer/Jerzilla!!/whatever

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that you haven't found that special someone yet that will share your "life" and can carry your seed to term giving birth to and succoring the next generation of long haired metal-dorks.

If you really try hard I'm sure you can find some kind of pale tatooed land-whale at the next "concert" in whatever backwater you live in featuring really cool things like skulls and goat's blood and upsidedown crosses to take you home and rub you off by proxy... just get her home by midnight.

In the meantime I will take my several years senior to you, my experience of multiple administrations as a contributor to society, and make an actually informed opinion on what is good or not good policy-wise for myself and those I care about. Do not flatter yourself.

Bluster and pose all you want, you little puissant, but it's all an act. We know it's an act, and it's getting very very old... "gay" to use your terminology. The douchebag you ridicule and vilify on this web forum is behind your keyboard.

You want to impress me? Hire or fire me or make a difference to those around you. Little snot-rags who criticize and invent stupid little "words" like "Librodouche" impress me as much as my latest bowel movement. Sometimes I kick back and think "wow - that was big/smelly/cornladen/whatever..." but in the end I always flush.

I don't care how you ski, where you ski, what kind of music you like, what politicians you hate, or any other little opinion you have about yourself or anything else. I don't care about the "bets" you make or the friends you think you have. Basically I don't care about you at all, and I'm done with you.

I just wanted to share that with you. Now go start a couple of aliases quoting me in their signatures and have fun being the loner little loser you are. You suck for making this place shittier. Fuck you.

Bye, Jer.

Stuckatbrokebackmtn = supertard
    Last edited by Jer; 07-03-2009 at 04:07 PM.

Why does this neo-nazi douchenozzle keep posting here?

I'm lost and confused.
    No longer stuck.

So I asked troncanate to delete all racists posts and if he was willing to do that and not post in that light I will allow him to stay. I told him to address this immediatly or I would do it for him and ban him. If I have to do that what do you suggest I do with his pat posts and threads. Should I delete all threads started by him and all posts. Has he started any threads that you guys posted in that you do not want deleted. It is kind of alot of work to sift through each thread and decide weather it should stay or not. It is kind of a delete everything deal. Anyone have a problem with this. This will be handled by mid day today. Sorry it went on so long. Thanks to summit for continuing to press the issue. When I finally got to look at it it really is sad and innapropriate for an action sports environment.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

I can't think of anything in any thread he started that would be missed. But I have been ignoring him for a while now. So other's might disagree.
    it's all young and fun and skiing and then one day you login and it's relationship advice, gomer glacier tours and geezers.

-Hugh Conway

The fact that you have to even deal with this kind of shit sucks. People are obviously offended by what he says, maybe more in the way he says it, but whatever. Do what you feel appropriate.

Not me, Jer.

I'll go blow for blow with you.

But you gotta blow me first.

I think he's back, as CravenurdotterII. Or, this new fellow is an extreme anti semite on his own. Hey, the Nazis need a lot of help from the locals to do what they did.
    I've got him on ignore, but, man, he deserves another slam down.