Page 351 of 434 FirstFirst ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... LastLast
Results 8,751 to 8,775 of 10837

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exsparky View Post
    Tacsol 22 uppers run good FA if they are clean. They get gross fast though. I love mine.

I dropped off a pile at the store this week to sell.
    ammo
    calico 22
    bushmaster acr
    sig 556
    sig mpx
    dd5v1 308
    bren 805 pistol

Before I leave, I see a nice 3 gun noveske ar15 with a Swarovski Z8i 1-8x24 4A-IF. Damn half the money is gone now and I have to bring back my 3 gun upper to sell.
    I might have bought that MPX...they look fun. Which Sig 5.56 did you have?
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Thought that too on the MPX

What kind of upper? Who knows, I might need another.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sold.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	865.0 KB 
ID:	323183

Everything in a red box is gone.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/863078848
    this guy wants $1500 for his 556 pistol with rails but mine is the classic style like this.

I have it up for $1250 with the lame optic but I don't think it will sell at that number and I'm okay with that.

Name:  sig 556.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  24.6 KB

The calico is up for $150. I really don't want that one back.

FAL----When you need that one gone, let me know!!!
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).

I'm feeling safe now. Rem 870 Express Compact. Perfect for filling the hallway to the bedroom with hurt.

Name:	rem870.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	501.8 KB 
ID:	323185
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Name:	sold.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	865.0 KB 
ID:	323183

Everything in a red box is gone.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/863078848
    this guy wants $1500 for his 556 pistol with rails but mine is the classic style like this.

I have it up for $1250 with the lame optic but I don't think it will sell at that number and I'm okay with that.

Name:  sig 556.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  24.6 KB

Do I see a 550?

The calico is up for $150. I really don't want that one back.
    link?
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

You don't want the calico.

The sbr fal would fte. I had to send it to dsa. One of the springs was chopped and one was missing or something. If you want to punch a fist size hole in somebody and set them on fire, that's the gun. The gun is NOT ergonomically friendly and it scares people at the range. The muzzle flame is very long.

There is a sig 522, a parts gun build 551 and a 551 unfired with the grip tag still on it. The 550's had a bi pod. They are not the crappy 551 a1's

A prize goes to who ever names the folder on the top right. Double that if you can guess the stock on the MP5.

They are in my ghetto vault, so they are locked up.

So, if I take Beretta AR-70 and am correct, is it mine?

The gun is NOT ergonomically friendly and it scares people at the range. The muzzle flame is very long.

A prize goes to who ever names the folder on the top right. Double that if you can guess the stock on the MP5.
    How is it to shoot? 308 is is painful financially at like $1 per round but I haven't heard good things about shooting FALs physically either

is the stock a B&T?

There is a sig 522, a parts gun build 551 and a 551 unfired with the grip tag still on it.
    ​drool..

Hints.

Name:  mp5 stock.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  88.6 KB

Name:  heat.jpg
Views: 850
Size:  45.9 KB

FNC-80 ?
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    FNC-80 ?
    Howco fn fnc.

Winner for question 1.

The stock is way harder, unless you google image cheaters want to win that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    How is it to shoot? 308 is is painful financially at like $1 per round but I haven't heard good things about shooting FALs physically either

is the stock a B&T?
    FWIW I have an AR10 manufactured here in the Great Potato by Primary Weapons Systems. All I've done to it is a Geissle trigger and Vortex optic and it is a serious joy to shoot. I don't shoot it enough as I get wrapped around the hunting rifle axle but it's really fun and actually really comfortable for beginners due to very little recoil.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Cool!! The shot from 15' at 3:00 nailed it.

A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

The sbr fal would fte. I had to send it to dsa. One of the springs was chopped and one was missing or something. If you want to punch a fist size hole in somebody and set them on fire, that's the gun. The gun is NOT ergonomically friendly and it scares people at the range. The muzzle flame is very long.

There is a sig 522, a parts gun build 551 and a 551 unfired with the grip tag still on it. The 550's had a bi pod. They are not the crappy 551 a1's

They are in my ghetto vault, so they are locked up.
    Top right is a Galil of some kids and? My eyes suck and the angle isn't great.

Sorry don't know the stock? Some kind of AR but without the buffer tube so it can fold. I was distracted by the 55x models as I have one in the sniper configuration they made for Swiss Police.

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    Sorry don't know the stock? Some kind of AR but without the buffer tube so it can fold. I was distracted by the 55x models as I have one in the sniper configuration they made for Swiss Police.
    Nice, I've never seen one of those in person or on GB. Looks like yours is worth money.

Name:	550 p.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	253.5 KB 
ID:	323315

The stock is from ZM. They got bought by para who planned on making that style but never did. They used a neat piston system like a robinson or acr so they didn't need a buffer. The stocks are very solid and very thin but 223 recoil was a bit much for them comfort wise. The softer 9mm recoil is perfect.

Name:	zm.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	179.1 KB 
ID:	323313

Who here re-loads? I'm thinking now is a good time to take it up, mostly for shotgun shells since trap is what I really want to get into this summer. Although it could be like the time I took up fly tying for an afternoon and said fuck this. Looks like all the necessary ingredients are readily available and could save a little coin if you're shooting a lot. I may pull the trigger on a press today. Would appreciate any input.

^^^ use to re-load when my dad was alive. We shot alot of trap back in 80-90's. Have not touched the press in years, dies prob all rusty somewhere.

We would load #8 shot for trap. Occasionally a full load of powder/no shot for the flame thrower or opposite end and load up #2. Was great handing out a couple of those loads to unsuspecting friends for a round.

When I had a .357 I loaded for that also, I enjoyed the pistol / rifle rounds over shotgun shells when loading. Not sure why.

Nice, I've never seen one of those in person or on GB. Looks like yours is worth money.
    yeah, mines the same but different. It doesn't have the adjustable stock/grip if i could get a third of that for it up here in Canucistan i'd probably sell it

right, ZM, i remember the reviews in gun rags
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

I was curious about these rounds since there was nothing else left on the shelf https://www.remington.com/ammunition...ip-sabot-slugs

Jesus fucking christ. I will stick to buck shot. Could probably take three deer in one shot if they're lined up correctly. Kidding, not kidding. The 12 gauge has 1400fps at 100 yards in .58 caliber

Also, you guys have some purdy guns

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    ^^^ use to re-load when my dad was alive. We shot alot of trap back in 80-90's. Have not touched the press in years, dies prob all rusty somewhere.

We would load #8 shot for trap. Occasionally a full load of powder/no shot for the flame thrower or opposite end and load up #2. Was great handing out a couple of those loads to unsuspecting friends for a round.

When I had a .357 I loaded for that also, I enjoyed the pistol / rifle rounds over shotgun shells when loading. Not sure why.
    Same here. Used to shoot Trap and fool around w Skeet at the Remington Gun Club in Stratford CT. Right at the mouth of the Housatonic River. Basically spent my teenage years there either shooting or working. Lots of good memories.

I was in charge of the reloading operation. 2 3/4 dram 1 oz #8 for me. My Dad liked 1 1/8 oz # 7 1/2’s. Made a lot of em.

Rob
    That Don't Make No Sense