Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    You rock Harry Good on ya

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    You better watch what you say. I’m meeting your Mom for coffee tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    just say the word man and I'll drop some fresh beans in the mail for you to enjoy with SUF's momma

glad you're on the other side of this, onwards and upwards from here (:

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Ah shit... just seeing this.

Best wishes for recovery, Harry!

I'm in Bozeman for a couple more days and can run around if you need anything.

+++++
    PM sent

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Good hearing from you today!! Mrs Teleee said she will be happy to row your mended ticker down the river! I would take her up on it it. She doesn’t make that offer to just anyone.

Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by ntblanks View Post
    Echo from another never-met-ya, Harry. Happy endings are the best. So are successful surgeries.
    ^^^ what this guy said. Glad you're healing well, Harry!

Two things about this place never cease to amaze me - the generosity, and the euphemisms.

Is your oxygen saturation better?

I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    This joke missed by 12 years or so. Would have been good in Ice's AAA thread.
    Oh c'mon. It was a throwback. Nostalgia. Those Icy Hot Stuntaz need to be remembered and ridiculed until the end of time. And like all the other jokes, it was in the same vein.

FastFred knows what’s going on. I have to wear this thing for a week, rendering furious masterbation unpossible. Although the shaved ballz might make me a hit with the ladies.

Attachment 383091

Wtf is that for??? Besides being a chastity belt for your hand.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Wtf is that for??? Besides being a chastity belt for your hand.
    keep you from jerking off so you don't get your heart rate up in the red zone
    totally forgot about that
    when they slice open a vein it needs time to heal
    moving your wrist around isn't good for healing

harry should be back to normal by tuesday afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    The vein incision also kept Harry out of the hot tub post-op despite the photo "documentation" of aquatic frolics to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    keep you from jerking off so you don't get your heart rate up in the red zone
    totally forgot about that

harry should be back to normal by tuesday afternoon
    So it's like a cone of shame.

Where’s that comic with the dog & a cone-of-shame asking his bud, “hey, can you do me a huge favor?”

I’m doing real good this morning. I feel 20 years younger and have a spring in my step.

However: my blood oxygen is still 85, same as before. Doc warned me that they are still thinking the low oxygen problem may be a neurological problem, and it is very possible that the stress of low oxygen may have caused the heart problem, not the other way around. They said give my heart 3-4 months to rehab and build itself back up, then revisit the oxygen issue.

I’ve been doing an echocardiogram every 6 months for the past 2 years. The echocardiogram on Wednesday was part of that schedule and nothing was ever found.

Again: thank you everyone for your support.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Where’s that comic with the dog & a cone-of-shame asking his bud, “hey, can you do me a huge favor?”
    Lulz.

I’m doing real good this morning. I feel 20 years younger and have a spring in my step.

However: my blood oxygen is still 85, same as before. Doc warned me that they are still thinking the low oxygen problem may be a neurological problem, and it is very possible that the stress of low oxygen may have caused the heart problem, not the other way around. They said give my heart 3-4 months to rehab and build itself back up, then revisit the oxygen issue.

I’ve been doing an echocardiogram every 6 months for the past 2 years. The echocardiogram on Wednesday was part of that schedule and nothing was ever found.

FKNA. O2 will hopefully come around and can always be supplemented by THC.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

I'm confused then.
    I'd thought that they did find something and that's why you got the surgery.
    You mean the heart problem was found but not via the echocardiogram?
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Just a guess but possibly having a heart rate monitor for a while could be of use. Try and keep the hr from going above endurance pace would help build heart fitness safely without to much stress on it.
    Friend i worked with recently died after he was diagnosed with the widowmaker. His brother passed years ago from the same thing unknown to him at the time. The guy i worked with was scheduled for the operation and only had another week before the op. He couldnt wait after buying a new bike. No hr monitor. Im not sute of his thinking. He was a tough nut and a bit of a legend and former mt man. I wish i could have talked to him before he set off but that wasnt his style.
    Im not sure how gravitylover is doing but i bet he'd have an interesting take on it
    In the mean time maybe consult your vet dawg
    Name:  tapatalk_1612593601512.jpeg
Views: 494
Size:  35.1 KB

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Slightly disappointed Harry and the rest of you mags who've had surgeries haven't gone for the TGR anesthesia record. Let's make that a thing next time!

Hilarious that Steve-O's still at it. Who here can beat his or Danny Way's times?

Quote Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
    The vein incision also kept Harry out of the hot tub post-op despite the photo "documentation" of aquatic frolics to the contrary.
    next time don't rent the honeymoon suite at the la quinta call up a couple hookers throw in some blow and expect him to use the hot tub downstairs the day after harry gets some work done give the guy some time

Very kool and rather timely drop by you MF
    Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Slightly disappointed Harry and the rest of you mags who've had surgeries haven't gone for the TGR anesthesia record. Let's make that a thing next time!

Hilarious that Steve-O's still at it. Who here can beat his or Danny Way's times?
    4hrs 40min... buut, i'm sure this is considered a real bad cheat - epidural

I was told to bring music and reading material because I would be alert enough during a bone transplant and ligament implant. It was hard to stay really awake - whatever light duty cocktail they were dripping in. Only got real alert each time they used cordless power tools or had to reposition my body for better access

makita drill and some miniaturized sawzall

I'll be finding time to enter the stem cell give away and drilling a few new rabbit holes

I’m doing real good this morning. I feel 20 years younger and have a spring in my step…
    keep a kool head space about the complexities of your post procedure prognosis Harry. In my 3rd person experience, your gonna feel like a new man with bounce for miles for quite a long time if you eat balanced, work at staying healthy and judiciously test the physical limits the Docs' proffer - best years are ahead of you maggot. trgz enclave will have you wearing mayoral laurels for years to come :!

what a new lease on life

"shazaam"
    ​I am not in your hurry

Godspeed Harry.

Harry, in all seriousness, get checked for Lyme Disease and babeosis(sp). My friend back east had those for a long time without realizing it, and it really fucked him up. Went from being in Army Officer Corps shape to barely being able to walk the dog around the block without getting confused and exhausted. Basically he was hypoxic for a year or more because of a parasite that was really deeply embedded. And the neurological damage of Lyme. He picked up a sweet gig as an insurance adjust and left the army, but he can no longer handle something that detailed and with that much driving due to physical and mental issues that will probably last him the rest of his life, no matter how much OT/PT/edibles he does. Fortunately he got himself a really loving and supportive wife with good income and benefits before he really got fucked up.

<3 you Harry, heal up soon.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Great news overall. Hoping for the best.

Great to hear you’re recovering!
    I’ll be up that way next weekend. If you’re feeling up to it I’d love to say hi.