Page 27 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    People that complain about their vacations.

People that use giant golf umbrellas in the city.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

vmail on office phone.....
    vmail on cell phone......

AND... just got a text.

All to tell me you sent me an email.

People from the east coast.

people from the south.

girls that dont want to have sex.

people that wear boat shoes, noy because they have a boat, but because they think they look good and want to act rich.

people that don't believe in global warming. I mean, it's fucking science. Despite what a "scientific" study from the heritage foundation or an exxon mobile think tank might tell you, the scientific evidence supporting human caused global warming is absolutely overwhelming. Do these same people not believe in gravity or evolution? If anyone had a basic understanding of simple fucking science they would realize human caused climate change is a very very real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post

people that don't believe in global warming. I mean, it's fucking science. Despite what a "scientific" study from the heritage foundation or an exxon mobile think tank might tell you, the scientific evidence supporting human caused global warming is absolutely overwhelming. Do these same people not believe in gravity or evolution? If anyone had a basic understanding of simple fucking science they would realize human caused climate change is a very very real thing.
    Wtf-
    Shut the fuck up

All these fucks around here that drive exactly the speed limit, at best. I hate all of you.

Sent from one of those fancy cellular telephones
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Miss-timed stop lights. My commute is pretty much twice as long as it needs to be because you hit every red light. Combine that with the two miles of backed up traffic because one light is so short only five or six cars make it through each cycle, even with no cross traffic. Of course it has a red light camera on it, too.

I swear the lights near my house are somehow designed to slow me, personally, down. Like I have some sort of locator device on my car and they know I'm coming. It really is uncanny.

So, you dont live in idaho

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I swear the lights near my house are somehow designed to slow me, personally, down. Like I have some sort of locator device on my car and they know I'm coming. It really is uncanny.
    When I lived in Boise the lights were timed so if you went the speed limit you could go right through, but if you sped at all you would hit every red light.

Iceman speeds in jeans.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by Phildo_Baggins View Post
    When I lived in Boise the lights were timed so if you went the speed limit you could go right through, but if you sped at all you would hit every red light.
    So you're saying traffic engineers in Boise follow the standard practice established decades ago? Fascinating.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    So you're saying traffic engineers in Boise follow the standard practice established decades ago? Fascinating.
    If its standard practice I've never seen it deployed anywhere else. Certainly not in Oregon or Salt Lake.

Certainly not in Oregon or Salt Lake.
    You're doing it wrong. \thread drift.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

Shortened yellows and red light cameras. It's illegal and dangerous but the city gets away with it. A few lawsuits have been filed, I hope they win.
    "...no hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To find reasons why it is useful or beneficial converts it at once from an avocation into an industry, lowers it at once to the ignominious category of an exercise undertaken for health, power or profit."
    -Aldo Leopold

Motherfucking Yellow Jackets. Only way i've ever found their nests is with a lawnmower. Normal bees can only sting you one time, yellow jackets just keep hitting until you can kill it. Two or three of these cocksuckers feel like a dozen, and aggressive, bastards chased me all the way into the house last night. Sting feels like a white hot poker, burns for hours i came close to crying like a little baby. The fucking queens never nest in the same place twice. I am done with sevin dusting the little mother fuckers tonight they're getting 12 gauge duck loads down the hole.

Four years of this bullshit, fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    Motherfucking Yellow Jackets. Only way i've ever found their nests is with a lawnmower. Normal bees can only sting you one time, yellow jackets just keep hitting until you can kill it. Two or three of these cocksuckers feel like a dozen, and aggressive, bastards chased me all the way into the house last night. Sting feels like a white hot poker, burns for hours i came close to crying like a little baby. The fucking queens never nest in the same place twice. I am done with sevin dusting the little mother fuckers tonight they're getting 12 gauge duck loads down the hole.

Four years of this bullshit, fuck.

My annoyance of the day are workplace refrigerators. How a group of "adults" can turn a fridge into this fucking disaster every two weeks is beyond me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130724_113829 copy.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	302.4 KB 
ID:	139706  

Hory sheet that is appalling. Are there 200 people sharing that thing?
    "...no hobby should either seek or need rational justification. To find reasons why it is useful or beneficial converts it at once from an avocation into an industry, lowers it at once to the ignominious category of an exercise undertaken for health, power or profit."
    -Aldo Leopold

In theory this should work but there's too many cars and too many clueless people not paying attention and not even thinking about moving until the car directly in front of them moves, and often not even then, so it's just this endless fucking automotive accordion thing. If you're in front it works for a while until you hit the back of the previous wave, and then it starts all over again. Throw in the red light cameras and the speedcams all over the place and it's a mess. First world problems.

Quote Originally Posted by flyandski365 View Post
    Hory sheet that is appalling. Are there 200 people sharing that thing?
    We have about 250 people on 2 floors. Each floor has 2 full size fridges in break areas and on this floor we have 3 giant glass front industrial fridges in the lunch area.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Have the cleaning staff chuck everything in the fridge every Friday.
    It happens every other Friday. So this Friday it will get emptied. This is a week and a half of shit.

dumbasses with compound bows target practicing/flinging arrows across a popular trail...

If its standard practice I've never seen it deployed anywhere else. Certainly not in Oregon or Salt Lake.
    Or downtown Seattle.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    In theory this should work but there's too many cars and too many clueless people not paying attention and not even thinking about moving until the car directly in front of them moves, and often not even then, so it's just this endless fucking automotive accordion thing. If you're in front it works for a while until you hit the back of the previous wave, and then it starts all over again. Throw in the red light cameras and the speedcams all over the place and it's a mess. First world problems.
    Nope in Hamilton (which is a shit city) they have that and it works like a charm.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    Or downtown Seattle.
    I am convinced that there is a light timing change that takes place at 8.00 a.m. going north on 4th avenue. It sure seems the traffic flow changes for the worse right then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

The MBTA fucking annoys me. This was the bus I was stuck on this morning. I missed my usual express train and got stuck on the stupid ghetto line. The bus broke down for 10 minutes and once the dickhead got it running, this is what started happening.