Page 51 of 122 FirstFirst ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 3042
    Quote Originally Posted by teamdirt View Post
    Aug 9th yanks, book your vacay in whistler....
    I can almost see the property companies jacking up their rates right now.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    What vaccine did I get? Hell no I'm not being an experiment for the global elites.

J/K, I got two different ones - human guinea pig alert! One was developed in the UK and manufactured in Belgium. The second one was some good old American serum made by that cool Hungarian lady. So like I said, a global effort.
    This reeks of Canada killing it on a vaccine roll out…

Apparently a $45 antigen test is sufficient for US entry, but Canada still requires the expensive $225 PCR one or whatever that's called.

Still a ways to go before we are back to fun times.
    Edit: yeah my state offers free pcr testing even if without symptoms according to state website
    Last edited by cat in january; 07-19-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by josef View Post
    This reeks of Canada killing it on a vaccine roll out…
    Either way, you should be proud of your personal vaccine accomplishments. On behalf of Canada, thank you.

Wifey got reservations for that swanky hotel in Banff for Aug. 19 for under $300 a few weeks ago. I wonder what it is today.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Does anyone know if the Vault test will be acceptable?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm excited about the August 9 date. For those who have gotten a Covid test, how difficult will it be to get tested within 72 hours and still get the results back in time?

At least this should keep the border from getting ridiculously hammered. Probably not worth it for just a day trip (for most).
    My wife and son just got tested on Saturday in Bellevue, WA and had results back in under 24hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    I found the above claim of 8,500 Covid cases a few days ago in Florida suspect. So I Googled it and came up with an article dated 5+ months ago.
    https://cbs12.com/news/local/over-85...da-on-thursday
    Good thing that people making border opening decisions are savvy enough to rely on up to date info....oh wait, we are relying on Justin Trudeau to make sound decisions based on good judgement....we're doomed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Your article is old, but that doesn't make what Grinch said inaccurate (it was 8490 cases):

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/
    Does this make JT and DanoT bros?

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    We passed the US in fully vaxxed percentage yesterday. We're still cranking them out. A ways to go yet but its promising
    Another way to look at it is the U.S. has fully vaccinated 160 million people, Canada has fully vaccinated 19 million people.

Ya youre probably right. Somethings just stick with you when youre a kid. Just something ive always remembered and a few handgun sightings mightve just set the tone. Our hunting rifles were locked away and we never saw them until hunting season for the most part
    Being completely honest here--in 35 years of living in Montana, I can count the amount of open carries I've seen on two hands. Seeing somebody strapped with a handgun probably makes as big an impression on me as it does on you because it's so rare. No idea how many people are concealed carrying firearms. They're sure not pulling them out and brandishing them in front of me because I've never seen that either.

I think youre being a tad disingenuous on both accounts

% is the proper metric for vaccination if youre comparing and putting open carry in the US on par with Canada, or any other industrislized nation for that matter, is a stretch at best

I think youre being a tad disingenuous on both accounts

% is the proper metric for vaccination if youre comparing and putting open carry in the US on par with Canada, or any other industrislized nation for that matter, is a stretch at best

Not putting it on par with anything, just relating anecdotal evidence. And 160 million is hella more than 19 million, logistically speaking.

Holy shit! Are you fkn drunk. Thsts dumb af dood.
    160 million woulsnt be f all if you had to vax 10 trillion. You measure rates in %. This is getting M bare assing. Step away from the computer

You have 10x our population and we had a slower start with vax's. We're destroying you goons. Flying by you like youre standing still atm/no hyperbole

Holy shit! Are you fkn drunk. Thsts dumb af dood.
    160 million woulsnt be f all if you had to vax 10 trillion. You measure rates in %. This is getting M bare assing. Step away from the computer

You have 10x our population and we had a slower start with vax's. We're destroying you goons. Flying by you like youre standing still atm/no hyperbole
    Still kind of funny to think that even if you fully vaccinate every single Canadian citizen eventually, that won't even equal one-quarter of the number we have fully vaccinated TODAY.

You won't admit you guys have a much easier job to do with such a small population? Okay...

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Not putting it on par with anything, just relating anecdotal evidence. And 160 million is hella more than 19 million, logistically speaking.
    Worldometer gives you death totals per million pop cuz you have to look at the numbers per capita to mean anything

a good example would be that America listened to Trump and slaughtered 625,000 Americans which is the highest # of COVID dead of any country in the world which works out to 1900 deaths per million on a pop of 333 million

while India has 415,000 dead per million which is the second highest death toll in the world, but only 297 dead per million pop

America has a much higher death rate per million pop than India cuz there are only 333 million Americans compared to 1.4 billion Indians

so America with an abundance of the vax looks even worse on paper than India

math is hard eh
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Still kind of funny to think that even if you fully vaccinate every single Canadian citizen eventually, that won't even equal one-quarter of the number we have fully vaccinated TODAY.

You won't admit you guys have a much easier job to do with such a small population? Okay...
    are you about to post one of those maps that show what counties voted for trump?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    My wife and son just got tested on Saturday in Bellevue, WA and had results back in under 24hrs.
    Good to know. Thanks!

Can we get back to guns?

Yeahman shootin blanks. Does that count?

You been talking to my wife again?

yeahman does have a point. The fact the U.S. was able to quickly mobilize and gets those shots into arms quickly was impressive. What's less impressive is the number of idiots who aren't willing to get said shots. But no matter how you slice it, the U.S. has gotten lots of people vaccinated.

Lovely, we're handing out participation awards now. Im sure that will scare the virus away

Welcome back all! Things are settling down and hoping they keep moving forward in positive fashion

Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post

Can this thread culminate in a ski off between XXX-er for Canada and Buttahflake for the US?
    I am a Euro communist and I support this message.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Sure is. Now get to 249,750,000 please. And quickly, for the benefit of us all.

Sure is. Now get to 249,750,000 please. And quickly, for the benefit of us all.
    Hey, let's spot them a four month head start, they can do it.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi