Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1592
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Game 5 was fantastic.

This is the Warriors / Blazers homers thread, not really the NBA 2021 thread.
    Add content.

For example, do you think CP3 will continue to play small or will he step up? (Issue raised previously) Does Holiday have his measure now? Can Suns win with CP3 playing like this?

How about some kudos for Pat Connaughton’s 3-pt shooting?

Who do you want your team to draft? What trade do you want to see?

Who’s going to trade for Collin Sexton? (BMills - keep or trade him?)

Will the US Olympic team get themselves together? What happened to the team/roster building concept they used before? Why so disorganized and haphazard now?

Lots of shit to write about. So…write.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Hey BMills - Cavs gonna buy out KLove?
    Man it's looking like that's the only way this is gonna end. It's such a drag-anchor of a contract and he's borderline toxic around the organization right now. I think you have to suck it up and pay him to go away. Shame really as I was hoping he'd use the Olympics as a base to get back on track, until he didn't feel like it anymore.

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2021/...rry-pluto.html

Who’s going to trade for Collin Sexton? (BMills - keep or trade him?)
    Another issue for the Cavs. He wants, and someone will pay him, a max deal. That someone won't be the Cavs. It would be great to get something in return for him, but finding that dance partner in the NBA is like 3D chess sometimes.
    I still call it The Jake.

Content: the new Space Jam movie is surprisingly more entertaining than you might expect, from a perspective of Ready Player One - - see how many other Warner Bros' characters you can see in the crowds, cameos, etc, along with references to the old Space Jam movie. It's streaming on HBO now.

And Chris Paul is a grating annoying player, so I'm rooting for the Bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Game 5 was fantastic.

This is the Warriors / Blazers homers thread, not really the NBA 2021 thread.
    There's some Celtics fans in here too.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Co-sign

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Man it's looking like that's the only way this is gonna end. It's such a drag-anchor of a contract and he's borderline toxic around the organization right now. I think you have to suck it up and pay him to go away. Shame really as I was hoping he'd use the Olympics as a base to get back on track, until he didn't feel like it anymore.

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2021/...rry-pluto.html

Another issue for the Cavs. He wants, and someone will pay him, a max deal. That someone won't be the Cavs. It would be great to get something in return for him, but finding that dance partner in the NBA is like 3D chess sometimes.
    Love seems like a head case. Dunno if he’s trying to pull a “Blake,” or if he’s washed. Olympic team tossed him a lifeline and he didn’t prepare himself. Tough for Cavs fans knowing team owes him ~$60M for 2 years.

Add content.

For example, do you think CP3 will continue to play small or will he step up? (Issue raised previously) Does Holiday have his measure now? Can Suns win with CP3 playing like this?

How about some kudos for Pat Connaughton’s 3-pt shooting?
    CP3 seems hurt, but Holiday is most certainly part of the issue.

It's pretty wild that Connaughton also was drafted to the MLB, similar to Danny Ainge. Great athlete.

RE: the draft. I need to see what happens with Lillard first
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

I definitely thought the Suns would win - even with a healthy Giannis - but the last few games Giannis has been insane. And it's hard not to root for him, given how earnest and humble he is.

Old but amazing story I ran across on Reddit: https://www.brewhoop.com/2014/3/6/54...medium=ios_app

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    I definitely thought the Suns would win - even with a healthy Giannis - but the last few games Giannis has been insane. And it's hard not to root for him, given how earnest and humble he is.

Old but amazing story I ran across on Reddit: https://www.brewhoop.com/2014/3/6/54...medium=ios_app

Great story!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    You rang?

Scott Foster is a ref for Game 6 tonight. Pro CP3 conspiracy theorists are gonna have a field day. Bwahahaha

Scott Foster and Tony Brothers... it's like the NBA is trolling us.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Is Giannis the best athlete in the league?

Me thinks so. Dude is next level.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

NBA 2020-2021, Let the Season Begin

Indubitably.

LOLing at the Chris Paul pout as he heads to the locker room.

Unreal performance by Giannis

CP3 and Booker shrank

welp, that more than likely seals the fate of cp3 as he joins the likes of chuck, stockton, iverson, and mailman. too bad.
    good for giannis, the bucks, and their fanbase though.
    did they mention there are "an estimated 65,000 outside the arena tonight"?
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    welp, that more than likely seals the fate of cp3 as he joins the likes of chuck, stockton, iverson, and mailman. too bad.
    good for giannis, the bucks, and their fanbase though.
    did they mention there are "an estimated 65,000 outside the arena tonight"?
    This.

That was a great series. Giannis is a beast.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Scary thing about Giannis is that based on his work ethic and drive, and evidenced by his FT% and even 3-pointers (yeah, well 1 for 3 but still) tonight, he has the potential to get even better.

He seems like a mensch, reminds me of Hakeem in the hardworking-humble-immigrant-makes-good narrative.

Paul is still under contract for next year. Suns are in their prime, so the door aint shut yet.

Booker, Holiday, and Middleton all got to get on that flight to Tokyo for Sunday's game against France.

Career high points total to close out the finals. That is straight ballin! Couldn’t have happened to a better guy. Truly an admirable sports star on and off the court.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

…and 17/19 FT, I think. Insane performance!

So... Giannis confirms the mantra that to win a Championship, you need a super duper star. Happy for him, especially after he demonstrated his loyalty to Milwaukee. Those free throws were damn impressive! That's some clutch shit right there.

While you can only beat who's in front of you, the Suns are hardly the favorites in the West next season IMO. Not saying they can't make it back, but I don't really see this as a Championship window for them in the traditional sense of that phrase.

Those steals by holiday the other night in the fourth were back breakers

Giannis is a force & stamped his will on game 6

Cp3 just kinda folded in my eyes, booker was carrying the team this series

How can you not love this guy? https://streamable.com/4bpiuv

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    Career high points total to close out the finals. That is straight ballin! Couldn’t have happened to a better guy. Truly an admirable sports star on and off the court.
    I agree, hard not to love Giannis. Amazing performance. The loyalty to the bucks will likely put him ahead of LeBron and Durant who I think are the only players at his level. Glad to see he's back in the GOAT conversation after a couple year hiatus due to him being so consistently good but not being able to get a ring.

Next year should be a good season for the NBA with hopefully some teams coming back with full health. Certainly won't be any easier for the Jazz or Suns to repeat this season's success with teams like the Lakers, Warriors and Nets back to full strength. Damn shame Kwahi will likely miss most of the season since the clippers finally got their groove, though i'm starting to think that the clips are better off without him....