bklyn is online now who guards the guardians?

Zero post PM scammers...

Anyone else getting PMs referencing old gear swap posts asking for overseas shipping? Post their names up here. Don't fall for this crap. Don't sell or buy from low or no post jongs and those that only troll gear swap for deals. Don't get scammed.

1. robbie_keane - a zero post scammer trying to get me to ship to Hong Kong. When I replied that I will not ship internationally or work with foreign currency, he asks if I will ship to Canada.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

But you can see Canada from New York, no?

Quote Originally Posted by tief schnee View Post
    But you can see Canada from New York, no?
    yes. been to canada but only to get some gas.

1. robbie_keane - a zero post scammer trying to get me to ship to Hong Kong. When I replied that I will not ship internationally or work with foreign currency, he asks if I will ship to Canada.

2. edwinlee - probably associated with the alias above, asking about the same items and desperate to get super fast shipping (most likely to ensure the goods ship before the funds fuck up)
    Last edited by bklyn; 09-23-2008 at 07:43 AM.
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

I get the same shit on craigslist all the time too.

I just joined but I have lots of gear to buy, sell and trade. I don't want to miss out on an opportunity because of some guy screwing people over. It's just not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Marshack View Post
    I just joined but I have lots of gear to buy, sell and trade. I don't want to miss out on an opportunity because of some guy screwing people over. It's just not cool.
    holy weird bump dude.

Why?