Page 51 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    Yup, who would have thought MSNBC would be wrong.
    You got a link of MSNBC stating this before the president did?
    Just curious.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    You got a link of MSNBC stating this before the president did?
    Just curious.
    White house claims the CDC gave the President the wrong information re: the Washington death.

A senior administration official blamed the director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the mix up.

"Dr. (Robert) Redfield briefed Pence and Trump after speaking with Washington State health officials that it was a woman. Washington State has since corrected," the official said.

Redfield tweeted later Saturday that the "CDC erroneously identified the patient as a female in a briefing earlier (Saturday) with the President and Vice President."
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Yes, I read that...the head of the cdc copped to the mistake.
    Typical deebased parroting bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post

I love that they are all Chinese herbs. Hmmmmmmmmm why aren't the Chinese using this miracle?
    Excellent point.

I'm interested to see how many anti-vaxxers quietly line up for the covid vaccine once that rolls out. It's gonna be made by big pharma. What about your kids though - the autism rates are gonna sky rocket. We need MORE HERBS!

And some essential oils - I mean c'mon it's right there in the name...Essential! You can't deny you need them. I heard lavender combined with clove oil is the right combination...at least that's what my sales team leader said at our last convention in Nashville. If anyone wants to own their own business and empower their own lives PM me for details!

Gonna be more Seattle hospitals announced soon. Just gotta receive the test confirmations to make it official.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Pro tip: I always get my fingers wet from the where the sprayer water has pooled.
    I thought of that as soon as i looked at the wet broccoli/note to self

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D93C94B5-A72B-4C4B-A886-A5E616101C87.png 
Views:	101 
Size:	142.3 KB 
ID:	318200

Breaking news: cementhead is trying to get the virus. Doesnt want to die, just a good stretchin

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

People that pull themselves up by their bootstraps are simply too strong to be affected by this virus, evidently.

Steep's gonna pray the virus away just like Pence prays the gayness away.

Steep - please let us all know what your pastor says in his sermon tomorrow about the virus in the PNW.

The death of Dr. Li Wenliang prompted an outpouring of sorrow and grief in China. Dr. Li was one of the first frontline doctors who sounded an early alarm about the coronavirus outbreak. Authorities silenced him for his efforts. Now, his death has become a trigger for demands for greater transparency and free speech. China has perhaps the most advanced system of censorship in the world. The internet and news media are tightly controlled. But there's widespread anger over the government's attempts to suppress warnings about the coronavirus outbreak and then cover up the death of the doctor behind those warnings. Correspondent Mathias Bölinger spoke to one activist, who's put his personal freedom at risk to take the government to task over it.
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

Name:  thumb1_24379.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  35.7 KB

Fox News medical correspondent Dr. Marc Seigel criticized the World Health Organization as “a bunch of alarmists” for raising their assessment of the global coronavirus risk from “high” to “very high.”

A “very high” global risk assessment is the most serious assessment in the WHO's new four-stage alert system.

“They always overstate the problem and they always make it seem like the world is going to end,” said Seigel - noting that the WHO is part of the United Nations.

"As a matter of fact, one of their main people, who's in charge of communicable diseases, was a Chinese health official for over 20 years," added Siegel.

“And they told two friends...and they told two friends...and they told two friends...

I'd hit it. Just got over the crunk. Ready to spread other wads.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    I thought of that as soon as i looked at the wet broccoli/note to self
    Bagged carrots are also a good source. They're always soaked.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Why do anti-vaccine morons belong in a thread about a virus that has no vaccine? Seems out of place. And a outbreak like this is also something a anti-vaccine moron would use in a argument against vaccines.

Side note- a friend of mine is a somewhat prominent science based social media influencer who recently went undercover at a anti-vaccine conference.

If fucked him up. He’s in a bad depressed state of hopelessness.
    It's all about the venn diagfam.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    It's all about the venn diagfam.
    Name:  venn-diaphragm.png
Views: 415
Size:  61.0 KB

Lol. You're up late. I am barely awake and having trouble typing.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Lol. You're up late. I am barely awake and having trouble typing.
    Yeah, I'm in a bad wake/sleep cycle this week. It's the longer days. More daylight and warmer weather means I can work outside longer so I come in later, eat later and decompress later into the night. Time to brush & floss and hit the hay!

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Flashback: In April of 2009, the H1N1 became a pandemic.

But it wasn't until six months later, October, that then-President Obama declared a public health emergency on what was already a pandemic. By that time, the disease had infected millions of Americans and more than 1,000 people had died in the U.S.

https://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/2...ama/index.html

Imagine the outrage if Trump delayed response to the same extent....
    Survey says 'You're full of shit.'
    https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-timeline.html
    The outbreak started on 4/15/09. On 4/26/09
    April 26
    The United States Government declared 2009 H1N1 a Public Health Emergency of International Concern and CDC began releasing 25% of antiviral drugs needed to treat this new influenza virus from the federal stockpile.
    What he did in October was declare a national emergency as the new flu season started and the cases started to grow again. A Public Health Emergency and National Emergency are two different things. You, and an idiot, not so much.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Everyone in the padded room is getting an introduction to the imbecile that is steepconcrete

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    "I make too much to qualify for Medicaid, but not enough to buy a private health insurance plan on the Affordable Care Act exchanges."

Bet brosef prioritizes owning a cell phone over health insurance.