Page 722 of 929 FirstFirst ... 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... LastLast
Results 18,026 to 18,050 of 23206
    And, if I’m supposed to present "both sides", here you go: Fuck Covid, fuck masks, fuck vaccine side-effects, and fuck all the people who are perpetuating this goddamn pandemic (making masks and seemingly endless boosters necessary) by inviting it into their unprotected bodies.
    That required repeating.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Which one would you replace?

And are you just gonna skip by someone calling you out on the most idiotic thing posted on TGR in the last 6 months?

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    the most idiotic thing posted on TGR in the last 6 months?
    You might need to even go back further.

Imagine being stuck with the brain that thinks the number #1 issue of the pandemic is trying to vaccinate.

Even the self admitted trolls never dreamed up an argument that backwards

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Got my Pfizer booster and a flu shot today. Hopefully I'm not completely destroyed tomorrow.

First two were Pfizers. Did a Moderna booster Monday. Over 48 hours in and my injection site is a little sore similar to Pfizer #2 but nothing else. Also had a vasectomy at my booster visit so been on the couch. Maybe I'm just being super lazy and not noticing other adverse effects.

"I went to get vaccinated and they snipped my balls!"

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    If you want to make a quick buck off the slow pitch crowd, you could now go on the antivaxxer talk circuit and claim you're a proven case of the vaccine leading to infertility.
    I laffed.

“I got vaccinated and became sterile that same day! Please donate to my gofundme so I can spread the word at every ski resort in the west.”

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Get ready for shot #4! And remember, flu vaccines only last 6-8 months as well.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/08/omic...-expected.html
    Flu vaccines are yearly because there are multiple strains that change from year to year and are different enough that different vaccines are needed every year. Most other vaccines require 3-5 doses over time and then provide immunity for many years to life. It remains to be seen whether covid will be like flu--constantly mutating and requiring reformulating--or like polio, with long lasting immunity after enough doses. Or something in between.

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Pfizer is saying that its booster protects against omicron.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...riant-rcna7970
    I am very happy that by chance after 2 Moderna shots I switched to Pfizer. Do I feel safe and protected? More than some, but not completely. Will I continue to wear a mask while shopping? Absolutely. What do I think of anti-vaxxers? It does not compute. Understanding them is way beyond my ken.
    I suspect the Moderna will be similar to Pfizer as far as omicron. The Pfizer CEO has been pretty outspoken about his vaccine--about boosters, now about reformulating, but he's been right so far. Moderna has been more circumspect and a little behind Pfizer time-wise but I'm guessing that it will continue to be very similar in effectiveness.

LAX school board fires 500 employees for refusing to comply with vax mandate.

Bye Felicia!

Boosters now available for 50 and over in Ontario. Need that to drop a decade so I can go get a Pfizer. Then I will have had the Triple Crown™, offering the ultimate in COVID protection:
    - AZ
    - Moderns
    - Pfifer

Can't wait. Next stop is USA so I can juice up one of those baby powder vaccines y'all got going on down there.

A bit of comic relief… here’s a guy who thinks it’s awfully suspicious how all these people who are ideologically opposed to masks and vaccines seem to be getting COVID the most. A Fauci conspiracy?!?1!?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RightWing...%7Ctwcon%5Es1_

South Park clip (suitable for work/kids)

https://mobile.twitter.com/matthew_g...qi8szgkpY-aFvA

Finnish PM apologizes after clubbing with a colleague who had tested positive for Covid. Real bonehead move, but damn she's good looking!
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59577371

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Finnish PM apologizes after clubbing with a colleague who had tested positive for Covid. Real bonehead move, but damn she's good looking!
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59577371

She has an interesting character to go with the looks... She goes to 11, and (sadly) occasionally with the dumbshittery as well.
    Not to defend her, but her office had some major malfunctions as well, and the yellow papers took a run with it...

On the side note, met a former acquaintance. Havent seen him in ages but knew he had gone off the rails based on my infrequent FB visits.
    After the normal yeahyeahs he asked if I had gotten vaxxed?

Me: "Yup. Twice. Getting my third within a week."
    He: "WTF? You are like 40, you should not be allowed for third one yet?!!"
    Me: " I got yours as its a leftover"

Was interesting to see how one (formerly) relatively sane person was considering throwing a punch, a tantrum and a yell-a-thon at the same time.
    After few seconds off jittery silence, he just left without saying a word, rage white, shaking.

Interesting experience, I have to admit.

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post
    She has an interesting character to go with the looks... She goes to 11, and (sadly) occasionally with the dumbshittery as well.

On the side note, met a former acquaintance. Havent seen him in ages but knew he had gone off the rails based on my infrequent FB visits.
    After the normal yeahyeahs he asked if I had gotten vaxxed?

Me: "Yup. Twice. Getting my third within a week."
    He: "WTF? You are like 40, you should not be allowed for third one yet?!!"
    Me: " I got yours as its a leftover"

Was interesting to see how one (formerly) relatively sane person was considering throwing a punch, a tantrum and a yell-a-thon at the same time.
    After few seconds off jittery silence, he just left without saying a word, rage white, shaking.

Interesting experience, I have to admit.
    Heh, leftovers, heh. That's how I got over my brief guilt about getting a booster: some people refused firsts, so I am doing it to protect their dumb asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    So far so good from boost + flu shot. Arms are sore, but that's it.
    Glad to hear! Thank you for boosting and helping our society get through this. More boosting = good for everyone.

just red, the austrian right wing is breaking up with putin as he is pro vaccination.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Who gets the ski gear?
    Russian ski gear?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Woah! You weren't kidding!

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/09/10626...ncy-exemptions

59% of evangelicals think their religion objects to the vaccine.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

More than that believe in all manner of stupid fucking things.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    So far so good from boost + flu shot. Arms are sore, but that's it.
    Had the same on Wednesday. Felt shitty yesterday. Feel fine today.
    focus.