Page 75 of 111 FirstFirst ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2771
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Too $hort isn’t dead?

And re: Drake

You go gurl.
    Too$hort is the pimp, Drake is the ho.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    And this is different how? Excessive foul calls have really been a damper on this league.
    39 in 3 quarters. That’s close to a game total

Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Too$hort is the pimp, Drake is the ho.
    Bitch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJtzEKetBM

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Point. It would be hard to give it it's proper Too$short due in typed form.
    Just told my wife these guys wouldn't last 5 minutes on the hard court of San Leandro High PE back in the day. Fouls were non-existent.

49 fouls in 43 minutes so far

Can you get in where you fit in...

beeeyaaach!??
    I still call it The Jake.

Klay just got the first ever tech for casually passing a ball down the court.......
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Iggy hurt

Can you get in where you fit in...

beeeyaaach!??
    A valiant effort, but comes up short. Pun intended.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3015.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	643.1 KB 
ID:	284274

Dubs running out of wings with KD and Iggy hurt

Laying the tracks for the “but we were injured” storyline already?

At least let time pass so everyone can forget that your “injured” players players were on the court for games 5, 6 and 7 and you could have closed out at home but failed.

(Just fucking with ya guys)
    I still call it The Jake.

Laying the tracks for the “but we were injured” storyline already?

At least let time pass so everyone can forget that your “injured” players players were on the court for games 5, 6 and 7 and you could have closed out at home but failed.

(Just fucking with ya guys)
    Yep! Seriously, Steph, Klay and Draymond cant pull this off?
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Yep! Seriously, Steph, Klay and Draymond cant pull this off?
    Not with Boogie slowing their rhythm. He had a few nice assists but I think he's more liability than asset.

Also can gundy and Jackson are idiots:"lot of contact there. But it's not a foul if it's not a foul". Enlightening stuff.

2 things
    1) all the Dubs fans who like the team better with out KD are awfully quiet now

2) 2nd tier/periphery dudes like Siakam tend to only have games like this @ home. One of the reasons home court matters. this is going to be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    2 things
    1) all the Dubs fans who like the team better with out KD are awfully quiet now

2) 2nd tier/periphery dudes like Siakam tend to only have games like this @ home. One of the reasons home court matters. this is going to be interesting
    I think the general belief amongst Warriors fans wasn't that they were better without KD, just more fun. And more so speaking towards next year, if KD leaves we'll have a lot more $$ to throw around to actually get some depth again. The lack of depth killed them last night, and it's also why they didn't win 60 games during the regular season. Curry had a good game, so did Klay, Draymond was decent enough (yeah, triple double with 10/10/10 but he needed to be more aggressive on offense and push the ball more), but beyond those three they got very little production.

Toronto definitely had some breaks go their way ("lot of contact there" - ya think so Mark?) and Siakam played out of his mind, and everyone on their roster had an efficient night. We'll see if they can keep that up or not. They had a very solid game top to bottom, sometimes you just have to tip your cap.

Sounds like KD is set to return for maybe game 3 or 4.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ

Sounds like KD is set to return for maybe game 3 or 4.
    Willis Reed style, at home, with the Warriors down 2-0?
    Last edited by Rock Knocker; 05-31-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I think the general belief amongst Warriors fans wasn't that they were better without KD, just more fun.
    yeah, anyone who thinks they are actually better without him is nuts. But the style they play without him is more fun to watch.

Toronto proved that they belong here and that the Warriors are no lock. That said, even losing game 1, the Ws are still the favorites. If they go down 2-0, and we have a real ballgame.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Toronto proved that they belong here and that the Warriors are no lock.
    Absolutely. Check out the box score from last night... just extremely efficient team play from everyone except Lowry (who still hit a big three towards the end). The Warriors took out Kawhi (relatively speaking) and forced his teammates to beat them, which they did. Big game from Gasol as well.

Drake - Draymond beef ramping up. Outstanding.

Drake with the phenomenal triple troll:

Wearing Steph's dad's Raptor's jersey
    Picking link out of Steph's hair
    draymondshouldn'twear23 hashtag.

I mean, this is masterclass level shit.

https://thebiglead.com/2019/05/31/dr...raymond-green/

Siakam was 14 for 17 with 8 rebounds, and he’s been great this playoff run. Let’s see what Kerr plans for game 2. I think Kawhi will get rid of the ball sooner on double teams, so there’s that.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Shit-talking observations:
    -It bugs me how much the Warriors complain, was there a single dead ball where there wasn't someone in the ref's face?
    -Steph played like Harden last night. I know it's a sensitive subject here so I want to clarify he usually has maybe 1-2 plays where I roll my eyes, but last night he was on another level. That play where he was double-teamed with Gasol in the 3rd(?) and chucked up a 3 with noone within a foot of him but looked like he had a mid-air seizure was just ridiculous.
    -Draymond was 22% from the field, 6 TOs, more than half his points from the line, got scorched by Siakam on D all night then had the gall to immediately walk over to Drake and talk shit after the game??
    -Lowry was kind of useless

Ok, now that I got that out of my system, let's actually talk about this series.

Warrior's rebounding was great, they're going to take care of the ball better, and did they did a good job of shutting Kawhi down, but at the expense of not guarding anyone else. I don't think I've ever seen that many wide open 3s taken in a game. They treated Marc Gasol like he was Dwight Howard.

So how do they keep the double-team on Kawhi but not give up so many open shots? Is it just quicker rotation or something else?

Also, I think it will be important that somebody steps up as a 3rd scoring option. It will probably be Draymond.
    It sucks to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I strongly disagree. Any one of Doncic, Fox, Simmons or Tatum, among others, is worth more than all three Lakers player. The Lakers guys just aren't that good. The fact that they have three of them doesn't change much.
    I agree that there are definitely better young players, but I think they're a really good trio together. There really is no way to know now how they'll develop. I do think maybe my opinion has been biased by how terrible of a job the Lakers have done trying to trade them for a star.
    It sucks to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I think the general belief amongst Warriors fans wasn't that they were better without KD, just more fun. And more so speaking towards next year, if KD leaves we'll have a lot more $$ to throw around to actually get some depth again.
    Dubs ain’t better without KD but have more movement and higher variance. It’s exciting but not as efficient.

WRT next year, if Durant leaves I think the Dubs are fucked. They cannot use ANY of the $35M or so they would have tossed at Durant because they’re already over the cap without him.

All they have to fill his spot is the taxpayer MLE (about $5.7M) and maybe Shaun Livingston’s slot ($2M guaranteed and $7.7M total, so maybe another $5.7M remainder.) Rest of contracts would be vet min or rookies.

So, no KD, no Livingston (retiring), and Iguodala a year older. They can resign their own guys (Klay, Looney, Bell (restricted FA), etc).

WRT Cousins, they can only offer about $6.8M (about 125% over what he’s getting paid this year)

I think the Dubs can contend with Curry, Klay and Draymond next year, but would not be favorites.

See:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...-together/amp/