Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    And now OSU starting the raping of Klumpson
    Only problem Clemsons playin hard to get

Sorry, still looked like spearing. And Herby agreed.

Sorry, still looked like spearing. And Herby agreed.
    Yeah, that’s been called pretty much 100% of the time over the last few years.

4 steps of possession and incomplete pass... All done...!

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

And Herby agreed.
    and Herby said it was a catch, fumble and scoop & score. Confederate SEC officiating crew fix is in.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    4 steps of possession and incomplete pass... All done...!
    whatever it takes to help Clemson win

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Yeah, that’s been called pretty much 100% of the time over the last few years.
    Kirby never picks his alma mater... There is a reason he moved out of Ohio...

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post
    and Herby said it was a catch, fumble and scoop & score. Confederate SEC officiating crew fix is in.
    In real time, that didn’t seem like a catch. Veeeeerrryyyy close though.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    You talked to much stupid shit this year and your team got ass raped to call time out...! You need to take it like a man - just remember you beat the Bucks...!

So I am sure the refs will figure a way out to equalize the game...

So I am sure the refs will figure a way out to equalize the game...

Wouldn’t matter if the receivers don’t drop those 2 passes in the first half.

Methinks Clemson left too much time on the clock...

Suck it, Luckeyes.

You talked to much stupid shit this year and your team got ass raped to call time out...! You need to take it like a man - just remember you beat the Bucks...!

Loser talking shit.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

2019 College Football thread

The nuts lost.

What's the difference between a Buckeye dollar and a Tiger dollar?????

A Tiger dollar is good for four quarters..

Shit FUck Mutha FUck

Good game Clemson.

NCAA put in an Confederate SEC officiating crew and got what it wanted: Another slave state vs. slave state championship game.

Honestly dude, if you're gonna put it in those terms, Ohio is for all practical purposes pretty much a Red State now and for the long term. Same for the other semifinalist Okie. College football is now and for the foreseeable future gonna be a Red State sport. Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post
    NCAA put in an Confederate SEC officiating crew and got what it wanted: Another slave state vs. slave state championship game.
    Jeeze man I know youre still harboring resentment from your Civil War days, but come on man. It was 150+ years ago. Let it go!

Suckeyes lost! Suckeyes lost!! ohh happy day. What a comeback. Thank GOD we don't have to tolerate another couple of weeks of insufferable Suckeye fans.. and if anybody STILL doesn't think that LSU is the best team in the country, well... You haven't been paying attention.

Travis Etienne is so fun to watch. LSU is so fun to watch. Its gonna be a fun Nat'l Championship game.

Which team had a QB run over 50 yards for a TD? Which team had a RB catch and YAC run for over 50 and another for over 30 yards? Playmakers for Clemson won that game.

As for the key calls OSU fans are complaining about, I was watching during a holiday party (sound off) and the calls seemed correct on the targeting and the incomplete pass.

OSU had chances to win and didn’t. For example, the refs didn’t make the receiver change his route on that last INT.

Give Clemson credit for making the plays that OSU didn’t make when it counted. It doesn’t mean OSU was bad, it just means Clemson was better last night.

Bitching about the officials is weak sauce when OSU kicked FGs and threw INTs to end drives. Sorry, OSU and its fans have to own that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Which team had a QB run over 50 yards for a TD? Which team had a RB catch and YAC run for over 50 and another for over 30 yards? Playmakers for Clemson won that game.

As for the key calls OSU fans are complaining about, I was watching during a holiday party (sound off) and the calls seemed correct on the targeting and the incomplete pass.

OSU had chances to win and didn’t. For example, the refs didn’t make the receiver change his route on that last INT.

Give Clemson credit for making the plays that OSU didn’t make when it counted. It doesn’t mean OSU was bad, it just means Clemson was better last night.

Bitching about the officials is weak sauce when OSU kicked FGs and threw INTs to end drives. Sorry, OSU and its fans have to own that shit.
    Clemson won and wont deny that... Let's forget about the targeting call and roughing the kicker, but if you are saying the Clemson receiver who took four full steps and was stripped of the ball and was eventually called an incomplete pass (which the Bucks scored on and called back) was the correct call than you are in a very small group... ESPN showed that play several times and there was not an analyst that said he did not have possession and it was a turnover... The calls made def affected the outcome of the game - I will own that...!

Either way it was a great game and both teams played lights out... Teevor Lawrence took a beating, but that kid is a player and winner... His 66 yard run for a touchdown was a hell of a play and had no idea he could run like that... LSU and Clemson will be one hell of a game and looking forward to it...

ESPN showed that play several times and there was not an analyst that said he did not have possession and it was a turnover...
    Herbstreit and Fowler both argued fumble, but their rules analyst (former ref?) came in hot and said it was incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by gnarbro365 View Post
    Herbstreit and Fowler both argued fumble, but their rules analyst (former ref?) came in hot and said it was incomplete.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/SNFRules/...0%2Fframe.html

Terry McAulay would disagree and so does several other former football officials... It is what it is but again the officiating played a role in the outcome of the game...

Geauxing with the Tigers to win it all..... the purple and white ones. Clemson needed North Carolina to fail on a 2 point attempt to escape with a win. LSU really looks like men playing against boys.

And, going to say that if we're going to cry about bad calls, the no pass interference on the blatant take down ending Oklahoma's 2nd or 3rd drive of the game was the worst ref screw job of the night. No excuses for what happened after that though. We got crushed. Still glad we scored 28 points, 4 TDs against that D. No depth on defense again.. Losing 5 key players between the conference game and playoff did matter but even the full strength team that soundly beat Texas, the team that game LSU trouble, was not better than the team that destroyed us last night.