Page 1468 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 ... LastLast
Results 36,676 to 36,700 of 41810
    At this time last year most of us were thinking that surviving an infection should have us good to go indefinitely.. Then it became being vaccinated should have us good to go. Neither turned out to be true. but we'd sure be way more fucked if the vaccine wasn't EXTREMELY effective at preventing SEVERE ill effects of the infection. Fact is, the hospitals are full of people who thought they were bulletproof because the last strain they got hardly affected them at all.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Went in for my flu shot today. Pharmacist who was administering said their numbers for flu shots have blown right past last years numbers.

The Commies evil plan is working.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

get a booster -
    immunity wanes with Time ;
    I am aiming for Six months for a booster.

information beyond six months, I believe, is being gathered ;

Delta changed things.

Please be Patient - what is being done is actually incredible, historically.

Thank you... skiJ
    Last edited by skiJ; 10-15-2021 at 01:39 PM.

^^
    Wait a tic. Has skiJ been attempting Haiku this whole time? Although the syllable count is a bit off, it reads so much more easily within that frame of reference. Hmmm.....

Pfizer #3 in the arm this morning. They must still be handing out the Placebo. Cell phone service still sucks and my keys still won't stick to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    ^^
    Wait a tic. Has skiJ been attempting Haiku this whole time? Although the syllable count is a bit off, it reads so much more easily within that frame of reference. Hmmm.....
    Is it possible that SkiJ is SFB's dad?

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    What if you have to piss?
    Can you get sick drinkin piss?

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Can you get sick drinkin piss?
    Who cares, it’s fucking delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Pfizer #3 in the arm this morning. They must still be handing out the Placebo. Cell phone service still sucks and my keys still won't stick to me.
    Are your balls swollen? If not, then yeah, they probably left it out of the freezer overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Who cares, it’s fucking delicious.
    Some people read these threads and skip the real insights. Others are just now noticing SkiJ's poetic style. Thank you (both) for helping keep us on point.
    Last edited by jono; 10-15-2021 at 08:34 PM.

Are your balls swollen? If not, then yeah, they probably left it out of the freezer overnight.
    Fuck.

When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Only in America would someone let their balls get that swollen and not see a doctor sooner.

Only in America would someone let their balls get that swollen and not see a doctor sooner.
    Or Trinidad..

Jax, hoping for the best with your family

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    My stepdad tested positive today, mom called me in tears because she's spent the past 1.75 years being holed up because she has a week immune system...
    Sorry to hear it, hope they pull through.

If you want to do something medically, check into monoclonal antibodies. Both parents should qualify, and the earlier monoclonals are given, the better the result (sorry I didn't read the thread yesterday). IMO, they are the second best treatment, after vaccines. Consider a pulse oximeter to monitor blood oxygen levels. IANAD
    https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...commendations/

What if you have to piss?
    It says follow for more tips.

Canadian persnicketiness: speak the local language, eh?

Stepdad's now lost his sense of smell/taste, but still no fever and his spirits are high, cough has stayed same. Mom was able to get tested this am. She's achy and congested, lightheaded, slight cough, oxygen level is 91, yesterday it was 97. She's got an oximeter I gave to her when I worked for Brooks Range before they pulled the plug.

Thanks for the kind words all.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Sorry to hear it, hope they pull through.

If you want to do something medically, check into monoclonal antibodies. Both parents should qualify, and the earlier monoclonals are given, the better the result (sorry I didn't read the thread yesterday). IMO, they are the second best treatment, after vaccines.
    https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...commendations/
    Thanks for this. It's hard to keep up with this thread, so I appreciate the info, even if it's been posted before.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

My county’s main PR social media spokes persons was a moderna breakthrough case that was at the severe end of mild. She turned her experience into a series of PSAs via social media, including going through the monoclonal antibody treatment. She experienced fairly quickly rapid improvements after that treatment for some of her more severe symptoms related to o2 and pulmonary. Unclear if she fully recovered yet. Also, the rest of her vaxed family never tested positive.

Stepdad's now lost his sense of smell/taste, but still no fever and his spirits are high, cough has stayed same. Mom was able to get tested this am. She's achy and congested, lightheaded, slight cough, oxygen level is 91, yesterday it was 97. She's got an oximeter I gave to her when I worked for Brooks Range before they pulled the plug.

Thanks for this. It's hard to keep up with this thread, so I appreciate the info, even if it's been posted before.
    Vibes and all the best.

I'd recheck and get a doctor opinion on that 91 O2. IIRC, they like to see 95 or better. I'm not saying 91 is bad, I don't know and it's low enough I would check. Oxygen therapy is standard Covid treatment, also it's well into consult a professional territory. (If you want to geek out, I'll dig around for the latest treatment protocols. Not that reading will change anything - the local doctors will do what they do best.) Hope they have a good doctor who's on top of things.

Also, the usual sick person things will be more useful than the internets. Eat, rest, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    I'd recheck and get a doctor opinion on that 91 O2. IIRC, they like to see 95 or better. I'm not saying 91 is bad, I don't know and it's low enough I would check. Oxygen therapy is standard Covid treatment, also it's well into consult a professional territory. (If you want to geek out, I'll dig around for the latest treatment protocols. Not that reading will change anything - the local doctors will do what they do best.) Hope they have a good doctor who's on top of things.

Also, the usual sick person things will be more useful than the internets. Eat, rest, etc.
    Agree about the 91 sat. With the caveat that sometimes people hold their breath when checking their sat. If it's low, sit up, cough a couple of times, take a couple of deep breaths and keep breathing while you recheck. Try different fingers. Go with the highest number you can get. I can almost always get a higher saturation if I try. But if she can't, that's a concern. (Hopefully you have access to better medical advice than us.)

Agree about the 91 sat. With the caveat that sometimes people hold their breath when checking their sat. If it's low, sit up, cough a couple of times, take a couple of deep breaths and keep breathing while you recheck. Try different fingers. Go with the highest number you can get. I can almost always get a higher saturation if I try. But if she can't, that's a concern. (Hopefully you have access to better medical advice than us.)
    My right hand reads 1 higher often.

occasionally switch up the furious masturbation if you want to correct that imbalance