Page 548 of 929 FirstFirst ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... LastLast
Results 13,676 to 13,700 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    ^ What are you talking about? There's no division other than you guys repeatedly jumping to false conclusions. All of your talking points were discussed yesterday and the day before and the day before....

People here have explained over-and-over that all of the approved vaccines provide effective protection against severe disease and death.
    and ignored...because YOU concluded they werent worthy or your interest. You have only one mindset and this is EVERYONE NEEDS A VAX...sorry...thats not the real world case... I know you WANT it to be...but then there is reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Whether someone is vaccinated or not is totally irrelevant to whether they're spreading bullshit and misinformation or not. Citation: all the yahoos on FoxNews, who are vaxxed, but whose audience eats up all the conspiracy anti-vax shit. So if you're being accused of spreading misinformation, responding with "I'm fully vaxxed" is not a defense to the charge.
    show me where i posted "misinformation" SPECIFICALLY...

NEVER have I used ANY "right wing" angle to my arguments..in fact the opposite. Im pointing out the fact that the majority here only see ONE SIDE... Its like the Mandalorian "This is the way".

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Whether someone is vaccinated or not is totally irrelevant to whether they're spreading bullshit and misinformation or not. Citation: all the yahoos on FoxNews, who are vaxxed, but whose audience eats up all the conspiracy anti-vax shit. So if you're being accused of spreading misinformation, responding with "I'm fully vaxxed" is not a defense to the charge.
    Not to mention Fox requires a valid C-19 vaccine passport to enter their studio. Maybe that's what MTU meant when he said "hardware store"?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Thanks for recognizing my stature, although I’m not sure anyone will agree when it comes from you.
    peer review is still pending

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Not to mention Fox requires a valid C-19 vaccine passport to enter their studio. Maybe that's what MTU meant when he said "hardware store"?

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    and ignored...because YOU concluded they werent worthy or your interest. You have only one mindset and this is EVERYONE NEEDS A VAX...sorry...thats not the real world case... I know you WANT it to be...but then there is reality.
    Why are you still lying about everything? I never said "EVERYONE NEEDS A VAX" For quite some time I've been saying previous infection offers good protection. In fact, just yesterday in direct response to your question I explained why documenting prior infection is problematic in America vs countries like Germany and Israel. That's the issue.

I'll ask again: have you considered the possibility you're simply incapable of understanding any of this, that it's beyond your intellectual capacity?

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    And why does it have to all be such a contest about having teh most antibodies EVAR?!!!
    Whether you got it and survived and thrived, got this brand of vaccine over another, got 20 boosters, whatever it may be. Shouldn't ANY combo or single item be better than nothing?

I mean, hell. Now it's not good enough to just be vaccinated any longer. Now it's "You got J&J? SSSSHHHSSSSSEEEEET. You know that's not as effective as 2x Moderna + Pfizer + all teh boosters, right? Do you want grandma to die, you murderer?"

There's just no winning. First it was division about masks or lockdowns, then it was division about vaccines, and now I'm seeing division about WHAT vaccines and boosters. There's just no end to people ripping each other apart over this stuff. Tribalism's out of control these days.
    Reeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Obviously the stakes were lower — it was a global corporation role not a saving lives role. But yeah it was something where a screw up could affect things like stock price. BTW we all know the TRG spraying meme…I don’t think I’ve nudged near that in 17 yrs here. In this thread though I had to explain why I felt that dude fucked up & my background for making a harsh judgement.

As a scientist of course I know the messy process by which the facts and conclusions evolve over time, and i agree it’s sad that the dumbass brigade choking America don’t get that, but nonetheless public speakers in the covid spotlight should be held to the same standard as any speaker in a sensitive role.
    The point wasn’t the stakes, the point was the antagonistic environment. If you’d said you were an SEC college football spokesperson I’d have taken your point because while the stakes are nil, the antagonistic stand and homers are there in force. Corps nobody gives a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Why are you still lying? I never said " EVERYONE NEEDS A VAX" In fact, just yesterday in direct response to your question I explained why documenting prior infection is problematic in America vs countries like Germany and Israel.
    and i stated the same....and if you felt lumped in im sorry, but PLENTY here pretty much are in the "vax or nothing camp" dont deny that.

We did a shit job of tracing and dropped the practice way too soon.

HOWEVER, the mandates in place dont take that prior infection immunity into account. If you're vaxxed...all good, if not...regualr weekly testing. Well we know vaxxed can transmit, why do they get a total pass with simply a card? Why does ones prior infection immunity never come into play? Thats more or less the argument i am getting at...

I agree getting vaxxed is easiest most effective way to handle this, but that does not mean i ignore everything else. I can agree that someone who was previously infected might not want a vax. Until we know for sure this its not enough, I just dont think we can toss that out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    you guys joke all you want but how do you plan on enforcing this mandate once it goes into effect in October? The easiest way - a vaccine passport on your phone!

You guys just love to keep moving goalposts though. First it was everyone needs to get vaccinated because that has the best effect at stopping Covid. Now that we know more, it’s shown that prior infection has the same antibodies as the vaccine. But we gotta move those goalposts to you need to have antibodies AND a vaccine! Simply being able to have your own immune system fight off the virus isn’t enough!!

and i stated the same....and if you felt lumped in im sorry, but PLENTY here pretty much are in the "vax or nothing camp" dont deny that.

We did a shit job of tracing and dropped the practice way too soon.

HOWEVER, the mandates in place dont take that prior infection immunity into account. If you're vaxxed...all good, if not...regualr weekly testing. Well we know vaxxed can transmit, why do they get a total pass with simply a card? Why does ones prior infection immunity never come into play? Thats more or less the argument i am getting at...

I agree getting vaxxed is easiest most effective way to handle this, but that does not mean i ignore everything else. I can agree that someone who was previously infected might not want a vax. Until we know for sure this its not enough, I just dont think we can toss that out the window.
    This has been explained to you multiple times.

I provided the obvious social reason earlier this morning - it will encourage people to get infected instead of vaccinated. Getting infected has more harmful effects than vaccination.

If you think really hard you'll see you've answered your own questions. I'll give you a hint, it's a lot easier to track who has been vaccinated than who has had COVID-19 because of our failures to track/trace.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

show me where i posted "misinformation" SPECIFICALLY...

NEVER have I used ANY "right wing" angle to my arguments..in fact the opposite. Im pointing out the fact that the majority here only see ONE SIDE... Its like the Mandalorian "This is the way".
    I'm not generally reading this thread, so I am not going to show you where you are spreading misinformation. What I have seen, on the last couple of pages, is you being accused of spreading misinformation and responding with "I'm not spreading misinformation, I am vaxxed!" So I will repeat, whether you are vaccinated or not is not a defense to the charge of spreading misinformation.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

blah blah blah blah blah "blah" BLAH...

Blah blah blah blah BLAH "blah" blah blah blah blah..blah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah BLAH BLAH... Blah blah blah Blah "Blah Blah blah Blah".
    There are much easier ways to keep your MS Teams checkmark green during a slow day that allows you to complete household chores or go for a walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    If you think really hard you'll see you've answered your own questions. I'll give you a hint, it's a lot easier to track who has been vaccinated than who has had COVID-19 because of our failures to track/trace.
    “We’ve tried nothing and we’re all out of options!!!”

or something like that is what you guys like to say; right??

I cant find a post where everyone here is ‘completely ignoring’ antibodies. it does seem like we discuss problems with accounting for them in our system and ending the pandemic every day though.

that earlier SD rant up there rivals peak steepconcrete owning the libs trolling.

responding to a couple bad faith actors has though completely derailed this useful thread, again.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Add to that the fact states like Texas aren't even reporting data to the CDC. The CDC has let us down in so many ways but folks also need to recognize there's a cultural component to it too. The American people as a matter of policy don't want an efficient bureaucracy.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post

That's cute given your long history of bad faith arguments and downplaying the seriousness of the virus.

you guys joke all you want but how do you plan on enforcing this mandate once it goes into effect in October? The easiest way - a vaccine passport on your phone!
    We'll just look around for all the unexpectedly unemployed losers who didn't get their newfound religious exemptions and laugh and laugh and laugh....

Quote Originally Posted by Mofro261 View Post
    He's guilty of propagating misinformation that is leading to people dying while trying to grasp at any alternative to getting fit.

FDA, CDC, DoA, Nike, Body Positivity, Woke = an accomplices to murder.
    All still true.

Please, by all means, lobby your state and local government to do a better job of tracing/testing/etc. so we can nail down exactly who has had the virus, what amount of viral load they had, and what amount of immunity they may have from prior infection. I'm all for getting a better understanding by testing/studying/analyzing the shit out of people who have had prior infections so we can nail down what it means with regard to their ability to fend off variants and/or be re-infected. I'm glad we're on the same page, go out there and offer up yourself to be studied so we can know just how much your previous infection provides immunity to future exposures! You are truly a man for others. What a guy! Report back how it goes. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    The point wasn’t the stakes, the point was the antagonistic environment. If you’d said you were an SEC college football spokesperson I’d have taken your point because while the stakes are nil, the antagonistic stand and homers are there in force. Corps nobody gives a fuck.
    You ok? Seems like Hugh've been better. We've all lost a step or two, but a couple aliases ago you would have stopped making his point a lot sooner, don't you think? Just looking out, man.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Hugh've been better. We've all lost a step or two, but a couple aliases ago you would have stopped making his point a lot sooner, don't you think? Just looking out, man.
    If You understood my point, you wouldn’t keep making it. God you two reek of telemarktips.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    If You understood my point, you wouldn’t keep making it. God you two reek of telemarktips.
    Your point was to miss the point from the start. Here's the sequence:

Frorider: "forewarned is forearmed"

dunfree: "Stop legitemating, you dirty victim-blamer! These victims are So forewarned, you don't even know, you can't possibly understand how forewarned they are!"

Much back and forth circling of the drain to "TRG sprayers!"

It's not that your point is hard to spot. It's that it's so predictable.

so because the data isnt there people should just "get the jab" even if they might not need it? Do you often take pharma you dont need?

I agreed before we fucked up tracing...but because "we" fucked up means everyone should do something? I dont follow that...sorry.

so because the data isnt there people should just "get the jab" even if they might not need it? Do you often take pharma you dont need?

I agreed before we fucked up tracing...but because "we" fucked up means everyone should do something? I dont follow that...sorry.
    How do you propose we go back and fix tracking/tracing at this point? sort of like putting toothpaste back in the tube.