Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingArizona View Post
    Don't forget the chemtrails!

best thing about it is the promotion of legal weed but so long winded it may be an AKrover production
    no mention of padded room so it must be fake.
    b

0bernhardfranz is on the warpath.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

I think he should have, at the very least, referenced this:

"You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning".

-Scottish Proverb

It's a well written article, entertaining at least. Hateful? Probably. I didn't think much of the Shaun White piece by Ryan as much more than just a goofy piece to entertain but that's just me.

6000+ words and I don't have the heart to break it to him that Dunfee's article was not meant to be taken seriously. Poor kid.

grown men become bitches when they succumb to male on male hate!!!! i.e. shaun white, justin bieber etc etc!!!! the whole thing of hating on olympic champions from ones own nation is the ultimate indication of "sir suckasackalackin syndrome"!!!!!!! butthurt, bruised and bleeding!!!!!!!!

Oh man... that's funny!
    There's a lot of truth in that article that gets overlooked by the conspiracy theories. Which is perfect!
    Action Sports Conspiracy Theories. I love it!
    Perhaps a little too much JJones hate. Seriously, why would anyone want to hate on Jeremy? (which is exactly why it makes a good conspiracy)
    "DAMN YOU CO2 !!!"
    www.DeathCookieEntertainment.com

Sometimes fear just means that you need to push your shins into the front of your ski boots and fuckin send it!

Pffffft. J.Jones is so incredibly average, anybody can long line into a 3' wide cooler. Yawn

anybody seen hugh?

So which one of you guys is dating his ex?

I was fairly amused and even a little impressed....then there was chem trails, 9-11 Truther and weed cures cancer....and then I was waaay more amused.

Quote Originally Posted by flowtron's ghost View Post

I was fairly amused and even a little impressed....then there was chem trails, 9-11 Truther and weed cures cancer....and then I was waaay more amused.
    always happens when they talk too much...you just realize they're ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by flowtron's ghost View Post

So you are saying the author of this article is dating JJ's ex and is working through his personal feelings of inadequacy?

dude has a man crush on Koch.

If I wanted to read a fuckin novel I would go with Hemingway. I am glad he worked AlGore in there anyway.
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

I just tried to cure cancer then watched that Lightnin' Hopkins/skywatch video.

That was worthwhile.

“This delicious Coors Light™ would go great with some California Pistachios™ and a Clif Bar™. I also love Karakoram Bindings, 32 Boots, O’Neill Outerwear, Swatch, ScottUSA, Samsonite, ABS, TGR, Black Diamond, Blue Bird Wax, Backcountry.com, and Jone$ Snowboard$ . Please remember to donate to Protect Our Winters: we need more money to totally save the planet!"

oh and this piece of funny,

"All introductions aside, it truly is newsworthy that TGR recently called out Shaun White for being a sellout because TGR sold out long ago and has played a prominent yet pathetic role in the covert corporate takeover of snow sports and adventure culture ever since.

It’s time for TGR to realize that their shit stinks too…"

Hilarious article.

I really thought the Ryan DUnfree Shaun White article sucked balls. Stupid, inappropriate and wrong.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingArizona View Post
    So you are saying the author of this article is dating JJ's ex and is working through his personal feelings of inadequacy?

sounds More like JJ fucked his girlfriend, in front of him.

I agree about JJ, not that he's not incredibly talented, and a good guy.... but fuck me with all the BC splitboard posers his flicks has encouraged.

Now because of him we have All these former side-slipping jib monkeys that never even realized you could simply bootpack up a mtn, postholing waist-deep powder for 2hrs then ride a fresh line down, till JJ showed them how. Now all I see are these idiots in the BC postholing the skin track pretending they're JJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

spook Guest
    well-written? by somebody else's unpaid intern i hope. it's amazing that things with potential (in this case, a criticism of tgr AND tgr itself) can self-inflict so much suck. writing an article about a shitty message board criticism of shaun white is moronic. the message board is moronic and you only have to look at tgr's ongoing tolerance/promotion of politi-bots posting spam for fucking years where people who spam their own shit anywhere else on the site are immediately ridiculed and removed. the ryan dunfee presence has added even more suckage, apparently to drive the suckage in the non-PA forums.

lawyers on line 3!

real shit article - i almost enjoyed it

it had no direction

he didnt even mention DD
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

JJ is telling lies to our nations youth!

Funny shit right there.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    well-written? by somebody else's unpaid intern i hope. it's amazing that things with potential (in this case, a criticism of tgr AND tgr itself) can self-inflict so much suck. writing an article about a shitty message board criticism of shaun white is moronic. the message board is moronic and you only have to look at tgr's ongoing tolerance/promotion of politi-bots posting spam for fucking years where people who spam their own shit anywhere else on the site are immediately ridiculed and removed. the ryan dunfee presence has added even more suckage, apparently to drive the suckage in the non-PA forums.

lawyers on line 3!
    I just meant it was well written as far as being entertaining, I'm not saying I agree or disagree with any of it. It made me think and it made me laugh so yeah, I'll call it well written.

spook Guest
    see i wasn't talking about agreeing or disagreeing either. both "articles" read like they were written by a ged candidate whose meds need to be adjusted just a little. you know, growing up on video games and shit and all.

Aside from the long winded and rambling nature of it all there is a point, ignore the chemtrail and 9-11 stuff.

Bottom line is like all things cool, the ski bum culture has been monetized and sold to the masses. Whether Sean White, TGR, Burton, Subaru, or your local real estate agent, they are all in the game of selling shit out for money and to feed their narcissistic tendencies. All Art, music, and culture starts pure, gets sold out, then turns into nothing more then a way for large corporations to cash in. This is where skiing is now and most of you do not even know that you support it.

I am profoundly disturbed by the hypocrisy of POW. A bunch of globe trotting, gas guzzling narcissists justifying all with some abstract notion of fighting global warming. Do as I say not as I do...... It is the new model of cashing in, attaching oneself to a worthy cause so as to not suffer from white mans guilt.