Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2332
    So umm it seems I got 'em posting privileges but I guess I'm gonna drop a line here and say hello to all of you reading this post. So HELLOes! to you!

I'm here to complain about Marker's customer service and you get a bonus video of MAD SHREDDING https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCo4q5WQEgY

Guess I'll introduce myself. Been lurking for over a year.

Born and raised Hawaii kid transplanted in California. Proud JONG and reformed surfer Kook. I surf and ski every chance I get. Went on ski trips in Wyoming to Snow King and Grand Targhee as a youngster and fell in love with snow. Boarded for years after high school and decided to give skiing another shot on a whim. Now my boards sit in the garage on the racks.

Just bought my first set skis as an adult to add to my crowded garage of surf and snowboard gear. If you see a JONG in a minivan with a Hawaiian Island chain sticker on his car come say hi.

Howzit brah? Poke squid.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Howzit brah? Poke squid.
    If can can. If no-can no-can.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I've been sorting through the forums for years now, but finally created an account. Friends call me Dr. Amerithong because I'm working on my PhD and I have been known to wear some questionable clothing from time to time (i.e. American flag man thong, Hooter's girl outfit, Santakini, etc.). I love to ski and I love to have fun, so here's to doing both!

Quote Originally Posted by Kailua_Boys View Post

Born and raised Hawaii kid transplanted in California. Proud JONG and reformed surfer Kook. I surf and ski every chance I get. Went on ski trips in Wyoming to Snow King and Grand Targhee as a youngster and fell in love with snow. Boarded for years after high school and decided to give skiing another shot on a whim. Now my boards sit in the garage on the racks.

Just bought my first set skis as an adult to add to my crowded garage of surf and snowboard gear. If you see a JONG in a minivan with a Hawaiian Island chain sticker on his car come say hi.
    You could have made that whole post a lot shorter and far more interesting with a photo of you girlfriends tits
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

Quote Originally Posted by Rossymcg View Post
    You could have made that whole post a lot shorter and far more interesting with a photo of you girlfriends tits
    Would showing you my man boobs help?

Well hey!

Hey all - been lurking for a bit but am now in the market for my first AT setup so want to plumb the depths of the gear swap pages.

I'm Los Angeles based and work for a cool outdoor tech company, starting to get into AT, backpacking and taking advantage of SoCal outdoors. Always looking for other rad chicks to adventure with!
    Last edited by katgnar; 03-04-2017 at 10:24 PM.

That's a lot of rad. You know, for a chick...
    Have you checked out SkiDiva or SheJumps?

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Quote Originally Posted by katgnar View Post
    Hey all - been lurking for a bit but am now in the market for my first AT setup so want to plumb the depths of the gear swap pages.

I'm Los Angeles based and work for a cool outdoor tech company, starting to get into AT, backpacking and taking advantage of SoCal outdoors. Always looking for other rad chicks to adventure with!
    1st things 1st. Topless photos go a long way around here

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Rossymcg View Post
    1st things 1st. Topless photos go a long way around here
    Name:  BT2ZHk_CQAAdHcz.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  46.3 KB
    Eat your hearts out, chuckleheads.
    Last edited by katgnar; 03-05-2017 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kailua_Boys View Post

Bet we know some of the same folks. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by katgnar View Post
    Name:  BT2ZHk_CQAAdHcz.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  46.3 KB
    Eat your hearts out, chuckleheads.
    Which one are you the blonde or brunette?

Derp

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1 View Post
    Derp
    What the fuck kind of intro is that Jong!

Come on where are the tits!?

Greetings earthlings,
    Been looking around for the last few weeks and decided I want in on the fun. I grew up in socal skiing snow summit groomers with my dad. I took a break (groomers get boring when you ski with dad every time) until high school, when I realized I could look cool if I got twin tips and learned how to hit boxes and rails in the fashion show that is park skiing at mountain high and bear. After a few deep pow days at mammoth in between weekends in the park I realized I was doing it all wrong... Flash forward six years, I'm looking to find the right people to guide me into the world of AT... Hope some of you can help me find the light. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by dr.brule View Post
    Greetings earthlings,
    Been looking around for the last few weeks and decided I want in on the fun. I grew up in socal skiing snow summit groomers with my dad. I took a break (groomers get boring when you ski with dad every time) until high school, when I realized I could look cool if I got twin tips and learned how to hit boxes and rails in the fashion show that is park skiing at mountain high and bear. After a few deep pow days at mammoth in between weekends in the park I realized I was doing it all wrong... Flash forward six years, I'm looking to find the right people to guide me into the world of AT... Hope some of you can help me find the light. Cheers!
    No one gives a shit about your life story JONG, photos-TITS-yourchick

I'm a recent east coast transplant to Wyoming--a 23 year old skier looking to find an AT setup on the gear swap pages and figure out a solution to my calf-bang/peroneal pain issues. And of course a complete Jong.

Long-long time lurker past 5 years or so. Grew up skiing in Montana, but am now out in California, mainly riding Squaw, Sugar Bowl and Alpine and getting back to SW MT when I can. I recently got into AT and looking to take my Avy 1 in mid-April.

Besides, skiing I also surf and kite.. still kooking it when it comes to surfing but always looking to get better.

I would like to end with I enjoy long walks on the beach and candle light dinners.

No clue where else I could post this, but I just did my first proper one leg squats with both my left and right leg.

Roommate is asleep but I'm sitting here fucking stoked I finally got that shit down, ohhh fuck yah buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by straightlineorbust View Post
    No clue where else I could post this, but I just did my first proper one leg squats with both my left and right leg.

Roommate is asleep but I'm sitting here fucking stoked I finally got that shit down, ohhh fuck yah buddy.
    Tech talk JONG.
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

Can't turn, won't turn, JONG.