Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    haha.... she isn't shy in her old age.

I wish you were mine as well, my neighbour is total C yoU Next Tuesday. Sued us as we were building our house.
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

sitting in the sun to make your selves as brown as the people you despise ... you white people are funny
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    sitting in the sun to make your selves as brown as the people you despise ... you white people are funny
    While the brown people cover up to keep their skin light.

We all want to be something we're not and where you stand depends on where you sit. For a white person being tan means you are a person of leisure and gives you a "healthy glow" though it is anything but healthy, for a dark skinned person it can mean you do outside manual labor and can impact how you are treated by others.

It's a crazy mixed up world.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    You cold blue/gun metal gray northerners couldn't use a little sun?

I'm currently enclosing my back yard with a 7 foot fence due to encroaching apartment complexes resultant of the fucking boom build here. Then I'm opening an mj nudist lounge for all the lonesome old broads I know so they can air their flaps amongst the greenery. I've always been a nudist. All the kids I grew up with all skinny dipped at beach parties and when I lived in hawaii there were plenty of nude beaches, same in santa cruz. Unfortunately, virtually all those places have changed - for the worse. Now my backyard is my last bastion of naked convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    For a white person being tan ...gives you a "healthy glow" though it is anything but healthy.
    Now hold on a minute. Getting burned is never healthy but getting sun is good for you. Lots of new thought and science on this topic, this article is just the first result on google: https://www.outsideonline.com/238075...cancer-science

Not me, I already pass for status with a year round skiers tan, mostly i cover up, try to limit UV, not feed the bugs and keep warm
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Now hold on a minute. Getting burned is never healthy but getting sun is good for you. Lots of new thought and science on this topic, this article is just the first result on google: https://www.outsideonline.com/238075...cancer-science
    I was thinking more in terms of the superficial - that sun can age the skin causing wrinkles and other visible damage that makes you look older than you are but yeah, everything in moderation.

That said I did lose a good friend to melanoma. He was a passionate sailboat racer and spent as a lot of time in the sun.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Haha, Long hammer ale. I may modifiy it to BIG hammer Ale for a future beah name.
    Big & long hammer ale works too.

It's a pretty good article if you have time.

It's a pretty good article if you have time.
    I read it. Yes. Food for thought. Still need to be careful not to get burned esp. with all the sun I get where I live.

Here's an interesting factoid that may be related to the sun or rather lack-there-of: The Northwest has a higher incidence of Multiple Sclerosis than most anywhere on Earth.

When I was working downtown this billboard could be seen around the city:

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    You cold blue/gun metal gray northerners couldn't use a little sun?

I'm currently enclosing my back yard with a 7 foot fence due to encroaching apartment complexes resultant of the fucking boom build here. Then I'm opening an mj nudist lounge for all the lonesome old broads I know so they can air their flaps amongst the greenery. I've always been a nudist. All the kids I grew up with all skinny dipped at beach parties and when I lived in hawaii there were plenty of nude beaches, same in santa cruz. Unfortunately, virtually all those places have changed - for the worse. Now my backyard is my last bastion of naked convenience.
    Lol, Dangly Acres is the place to be.
    watch out for snakes

I sit out naked on my back porch. Don't care of the neighbors like it or not. No complaints yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Oregon is clothing optional. A couple municipalities have ordinances but most towns and all unincorporated areas are fine for getting nude.

Friend of mine in PDX was not happy when OHSU put in the tram from waterfront to the hospital, since it went over his house. In protest, he would lay out naked in his backyard and spank the monkey whenever the tram went overhead

That thing must go over his house a hundred times a day. He must be tired.

And thirsty I bet.....

That’s expert level

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

To clarify, he wasn’t out there all day every day. It was more of a mid-late afternoon deal, on warm sunny days - so what 10 times a year in PDX? And I never actually saw him spanking away.
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    wow, that’s next level protest.
    Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    To clarify, he wasn’t out there all day every day. It was more of a mid-late afternoon deal, on warm sunny days - so what 10 times a year in PDX? And I never actually saw him spanking away.
    A denial after all that detail leaves the bleachers murmuring.

Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands
    Hmm. TMI encore. Denial is a common tactic that substitutes deliberate ignorance for thoughtful planning.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Friend of mine in PDX was not happy when OHSU put in the tram from waterfront to the hospital, since it went over his house. In protest, he would lay out naked in his backyard and spank the monkey whenever the tram went overhead
    That shit will get you A-rested.

There was a guy who would stand on his balcony and do that every morning along the route a bunch of us walked to Jr. High. Ish.

Fucking nevada cops been hitting the nude beaches on the east shore of tahoe lately. Pretty much first time ever.
    Total bullshit. They said some people called them names when they showed up at one, so they have been hitting them all, telling nudists they'd be charged as sex offenders. Way over the top shit cause some naked people made fun of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    When I moved into my home in 2006 it was "in the country", now? Not so much.
    Imagine if you bought east of Four Corners in 1997
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Sharing is caring, right?
    Karma for ullr resting in wait.

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Can't stop laughing, but weren't they Jewish?

I noticed it.