Page 1130 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... LastLast
Results 28,226 to 28,250 of 41142
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I was at Eldora today. It was really nice, good soft snow everywhere and some powder in the trees, but it was not a powder day.
    Sorry never very hooked up, placer was fucking money, escalator down. Even did a recon into big toe, you could actually link turns, first time in years. Still hit a rock though...... That’s my thing

Will be cleaning up leftovers tomorrow at the Jane with wifey. Red coat blue pants ask for change

Thanks all. Leaning toward Abasin unless someone convinces I should go to Copper.

Thinking of going to Cooper tomorrow as well. Anyone go today? How were snow conditions?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Sorry never very hooked up, placer was fucking money, escalator down. Even did a recon into big toe, you could actually link turns, first time in years. Still hit a rock though...... That’s my thing
    lovely wife was in there some too. Pillows etc? You in a group with 6 or so, inc a bunch of ladies by any chance for a run or two? You might have been in same group ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
    Will be cleaning up leftovers tomorrow at the Jane with wifey. Red coat blue pants ask for change
    here now. Blue jacket yellow pants same ask. But am here with a couple clients. Clients and mags might not mix well. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    Basin.... No crowds to speak of, pretty mellow.
    No shit?! Wolf Creek is fucking overrun with fucking teXans. Five out of four cars in the lot were seemingly sporting license plates from that state. Fuckin' beautiful conditions yesterday, but I left after just three hours due to the goat rodeo going on in the lift lines. Of course, something like eighty percent of them went straight for the green runs when they got off the chair, and I never really encountered them whilst on skis, but the whole fucking scene in the lines nearly drove me to despair.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    lovely wife was in there some too. Pillows etc? You in a group with 6 or so, inc a bunch of ladies by any chance for a run or two? You might have been in same group ...
    was not me, pillows was fun though, use to be poach area only for years. well, it never filled in many years.

Edit: looking for sunday late start if anyone heading up to dora. spring laps and beers, nothing serious.

If you are complaining about Texans during Texas week you are doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Yeah, sorry we didn't connect. I was rolling with some friends which made it harder. I still haven't really explored Placer; we mostly did Gully and Salto laps.

You'll have to show me around some more before the season ends!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I haven't noticed many texans this year, they must be skipping breck and going everywhere else

They are all at Wolf Creek.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I haven't noticed many texans this year, they must be skipping breck and going everywhere else
    They're apparently all at Wolf Creek.

Probably Taos as well - they are having a banner (by Taos standards) year.

I guess not all because this had to draw some to Red River.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 8.40.17 AM.png 
Views:	115 
Size:	498.7 KB 
ID:	274096

Try driving through downtown Crested Butte, you will know where they are hanging out. I am surprised there is anyone left in that miserable fucking state.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

If there's one thing that can bring all skier-community folks together... it's the universal dislike of Texans!

I just hate selfish entitled assholes. I think there are way more Coloradans that Texans that fit the bill.

If you can't take it, stay in the front range. It is gonna go next level this weekend with the forecast sun.

2wd Escalades, A&M hotties, jean skiers...they will all be smiling, how bout you?

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    I just hate selfish entitled assholes. I think there are way more Coloradans that Texans that fit the bill.
    Yeah - but they were all Texans previously.

It's just so EASY.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    If there's one thing that can bring all skier-community folks together... it's the universal dislike of Texans!

As a kid growing up, I was a Cowboys fan. Then I moved to Durango and started working in the rental shop at Purg. I quickly realized that I could not be a Cowboys fan.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I just hate selfish entitled assholes. If you can't take it, stay in the front range. ?
    I cant take it, we are packing up and going to our place on the river in Idaho. No Texans and the only Coloradoans (if being here 1 year qualifies) is me and the wife.

As a kid growing up, I was a Cowboys fan. Then I moved to Durango and started working in the rental shop at Purg. I quickly realized that I could not be a Cowboys fan.
    I used to like Texans, even spent a fair amount of time there on projects in the past, but man! After a year living here surrounded by them, I have a whole new opinion.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post

I used to like Texans, even spent a fair amount of time there on projects in the past, but man! After a year living here surrounded by them, I have a whole new opinion.
    Felt the same way when I lived in the valley. It can be hard to handle. Just remember soon enough it will be mud season and everyone will leave for a month.

Having lived my whole life in Wyoming and Utah, I can honestly say this is the first year I have ever looked forward to mud season!

I dunno, can't say I've experienced the same. Noticed 2 vehicles parallel parked in the wrong direction on Main St.....Texas plates. Chevy Suburban taking up 3 parking spots at the grocery store....TX plates. Front wheel drive car stuck in the snow up Boreas....TX plates. SUV pulled up into the pedestrian mall at the east Riverwalk area......TX plates. Family of 8 clogging up the aisles at the grocery store.....Texans. My wife has been super busy at work with people from Texas. Love thy Texan tho, right?
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    I dunno, can't say I've experienced the same. Noticed 2 vehicles parallel parked in the wrong direction on Main St.....Texas plates. Chevy Suburban taking up 3 parking spots at the grocery store....TX plates. Front wheel drive car stuck in the snow up Boreas....TX plates. SUV pulled up into the pedestrian mall at the east Riverwalk area......TX plates. Family of 8 clogging up the aisles at the grocery store.....Texans. My wife has been super busy at work with people from Texas. Love thy Texan tho, right?
    No doubt, I have seen a shitload of Texans. Is it illegal to take a right on red in TX? Is it illegal to use fucking turn signals? Lots of Florida license plates too for some reason.

Remember, rental cars aren't always FLT plates either. Sometimes you get other states plates. My folks rented a truck this summer and it had TX plates and I refused to drive around in it.

fly's on shit
    texans in breckenridge

pretty much the same idea, my orginal post was a joke

If you can't take it, stay in the front range. It is gonna go next level this weekend with the forecast sun.

2wd Escalades, A&M hotties, jean skiers...they will all be smiling, how bout you?
    that was nicely said
    the average urban coloradan is a bigger doosh than the texan, texans are just morons, at least they aren't dooshes
    tinder is blowing up with texas women, guess I know what i"ll be doing later tonight

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Felt the same way when I lived in the valley. It can be hard to handle. Just remember soon enough it will be mud season and everyone will leave for a month.
    there is no more mud season on scummit county, it's year around dooshbagery

can I use doosh one more time, probably