Page 1612 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 ... LastLast
Results 40,276 to 40,300 of 46293
    Violently sneezing because the top came off the coffee grinder full of black pepper which I subsequently inhaled a cloud of with cracked and broken ribs is up there on the list of things I don't want to ever do again. That and the motorcycle wreck that led to that predicament.

^^ Oof

Don't ya just love it when people pull up to the gas pump the wrong direction because they don't want to wait a minute for another pump to open up. Yesterday this older lady forced her way in then took forever to fill 10 gallons, between going inside twice to deal with a cash payment then she comes out and thinks I can back up with a bunch of other cars so she can pull out forwards. She started screaming that she can't back up, she never backs up and she won't do it this time. I obviously couldn't back up because it would have meant making others back into the highway and she was honking and yelling until an off duty cop a few lanes over calmed her down and forced her to back up. Well, she went too far, went over the curb about 50 feet behind her and hit the building next door and wrecked her car. She was right, she was no good at backing up.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Violently sneezing because the top came off the coffee grinder full of black pepper which I subsequently inhaled a cloud of with cracked and broken ribs is up there on the list of things I don't want to ever do again. That and the motorcycle wreck that led to that predicament.
    Yikes

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    ^^ Oof

Don't ya just love it when people pull up to the gas pump the wrong direction because they don't want to wait a minute for another pump to open up. Yesterday this older lady forced her way in then took forever to fill 10 gallons, between going inside twice to deal with a cash payment then she comes out and thinks I can back up with a bunch of other cars so she can pull out forwards. She started screaming that she can't back up, she never backs up and she won't do it this time. I obviously couldn't back up because it would have meant making others back into the highway and she was honking and yelling until an off duty cop a few lanes over calmed her down and forced her to back up. Well, she went too far, went over the curb about 50 feet behind her and hit the building next door and wrecked her car. She was right, she was no good at backing up.
    Instant Carma !
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

^^ Oof

O. M. G. You've got to be joking! Is that even possible?!?! Definitely shouldn't have a license.

Hahaha. I wonder if it was the same lady I saw drive off with the nozzle still in the filler. Despite my waving and loudly trying to alert her before she rolled off, there she went, putting off into the sunset with the entire hose assembly flapping behind her. Completely oblivious.

Saw another woman once chilling out in her car while the fuel shutoff didn't work and gas was just spilling out. For a LONG time since she was so completely out of it. And then they act so rude when you're trying to get their attention. Are these people on some serious prescription drugs or something? WTF?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Hahaha. I wonder if it was the same lady I saw drive off with the nozzle still in the filler. Despite my waving and loudly trying to alert her before she rolled off, there she went, putting off into the sunset with the entire hose assembly flapping behind her. Completely oblivious.
    I've only done that once, fortunately realized it right away, even more fortunately the hose had a quick release and wasn't damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I've only done that once, fortunately realized it right away, even more fortunately the hose had a quick release and wasn't damaged.
    Yeah .... might of happened to me once ....... or twice .......
    I now absolutely NEVER walk away from the flowing nozzle until the tanks full and everything closed up - not snack run, no windshield cleaning, no anything.

Don't ya just love it when people pull up to the gas pump the wrong direction because they don't want to wait a minute for another pump to open up.
    This (and the price) is why I fill up at Costco 99% of the time. Gas stations are enough of a cluster already. You don't need to add in people trying to come at the pumps from both directions.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    This (and the price) is why I fill up at Costco 99% of the time. Gas stations are enough of a cluster already. You don't need to add in people trying to come at the pumps from both directions.
    I've figured out exactly where to park each of our vehicles so the Costco hose can reach over to the other side. They are relentless about not caring which side your filler is on. And there's no fighting it once they direct you to a lane. I laugh now when I see n3wbs trying to argue.

I've figured out exactly where to park each of our vehicles so the Costco hose can reach over to the other side...
    A life well lived then?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Ugh. I am traffic.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1670804202.199549.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	405.4 KB 
ID:	437864

on the straightest part of the road
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Ugh. I am traffic.
    Alright, Chong.

“It’s been a minute “ to describe something you did/had a long fucking time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

It’s been a minute since I heard someone complain about that.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Mother fuck……… lol

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

She was right, she was no good at backing up.
    Hahaha!

O. M. G. You've got to be joking! Is that even possible?!?! Definitely shouldn't have a license.
    The off duty cop shook his head, laughed and called it in. They got there pretty quickly while I was still pumping so I got to watch them get her out of the car. She screamed at me a few more times for not moving before I left. I have no idea what the outcome was but this morning I saw that the building was damaged so that's gonna sting especially after wrecking the car.

The off duty cop shook his head, laughed and called it in. They got there pretty quickly while I was still pumping so I got to watch them get her out of the car. She screamed at me a few more times for not moving before I left. I have no idea what the outcome was but this morning I saw that the building was damaged so that's gonna sting especially after wrecking the car.
    And it's all your fault.

I'll say it again for the probably 1000th time in this thread....shit that annoys me are Craigslist buyers. Either buy my gear or don't. I'm not going to bird dog you to remember to check back in with me if you're interested in my gear.

Name:	IMG_0420.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	203.5 KB 
ID:	437950

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post

Name:	IMG_0420.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	203.5 KB 
ID:	437950
    Amateurs. They are only touching 3 squares.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    I'll say it again for the probably 1000th time in this thread....shit that annoys me are Craigslist buyers. Either buy my gear or don't. I'm not going to bird dog you to remember to check back in with me if you're interested in my gear.
    I get a lot of messages like the one below. I send a quick reply and that's it. If they're actually serious they'll respond and make arrangements to meet up. Usually I never hear from them again. But occasionally they surprise me.

Name:  Screenshot 2022-12-12 111429.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  39.7 KB

I have a pretty strong “I will sell this to the first person with cash in their hands” policy for selling on Craigslist.