Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Anyone find a discount code on replacement lens?

Also, this thread and my subsequent purchase of no-name knock-offs reminds Me Of the Geico commercial where the guy starts to act like his dad after buying a house. That's me now.

I'm hoping a black magic marker to fill in the gogglemaster branding on the strap will save my streetkred.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Anyone find a discount code on replacement lens?

Also, this thread and my subsequent purchase of no-name knock-offs reminds Me Of the Geico commercial where the guy starts to act like his dad after buying a house. That's me now.

I'm hoping a black magic marker to fill in the gogglemaster branding on the strap will save my streetkred.
    I'm going with duct tape...much classier.
    The Sheriff is near!

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post

DAMN, I was hoping it would give me streetkred. Guess I'll have to re-read the rules. Den

No discount codes for lenses that I've seen. There is one on the Outdoor Master web site, but it only brings the price in line with Amazon. I'll probably just order another pair of goggles to get an extra lens. Unfortunately, I cant get a yellow lens that way - not offered.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TGR Forums mobile app

Anyone have a new code? GOGGLESPRO doesn't seem to be working for me now.

Has anyone test the ZIONOR x4 lenses in the frame? Because their light orange looks great and is priced right. It has 1 less magnetic attachment point, but if everything else is the same, shouldn't it still work?

Quote Originally Posted by lrn2swim View Post
    Anyone have a new code? GOGGLESPRO doesn't seem to be working for me now.

Damn, guess we blew it up. It still says it works in the description, but it doesn't work in the cart.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Skied with mine today and can't say anything really bad about them yet. Not exactly a challenging day for a goggle though. Super bright, warm and terrain was the front side. The lens was sharp and clear and they're really comfortable but a bit on the warm side, not sure about ventilation. Looking forward to seeing how they do under more challenging conditions.
    The Sheriff is near!

Skied with mine today too; I think I had the 15%. Seemed solid for partly sunny/partly cloudy day.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Bimble View Post
    Skied with mine today and can't say anything really bad about them yet. Not exactly a challenging day for a goggle though. Super bright, warm and terrain was the front side. The lens was sharp and clear and they're really comfortable but a bit on the warm side, not sure about ventilation. Looking forward to seeing how they do under more challenging conditions.
    Same here!
    It would be nice if there were some vent holes in the top of the lens like other googles usually have. I suppose since it's just magnetized on, you could always pop it off and shake it out and pop it back on.
    Seemed like it may have wanted to fog if I breathed to hard into my collar. That's kinda every goggle though.

Getting used to the wider field of view is nice. Really want a light orange lens, though. Who's gonna guinea pig the Zionor X4 lenses? You can always return them.
    No longer stuck.

FYI I got the 60% Light Blue lens today and it's distorted so badly over the left eye I can't use it. Going back for replacement, we'll see how the next one is.
    The Sheriff is near!

I had a distortion in my first pair. Amazon delivered the replacement in less than 24 hours!

I decided what could go wrong for $20 and free returns via prime. They seem legit. Doesn’t surprise me that there are some manufacturing problems but the ones I got have perfect optics. For $20 they’re a score. If code still worked I’d order more.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Got the replacement lens today, pretty much the same defect as the first one. Going to try it tomorrow and see just how bad it is under real conditions. Pretty disappointed though, even for $25.
    The Sheriff is near!

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    I decided what could go wrong for $20 and free returns via prime. They seem legit. Doesn’t surprise me that there are some manufacturing problems but the ones I got have perfect optics. For $20 they’re a score. If code still worked I’d order more.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Same here 60% Blue were great. I somehow got them for $10.67. I might even buy some at
    $40.

Snagged a pair for a gift for a new skier. Interested in checking them out. Most of them end up getting made in the same couple factories overseas and either branded with a big known company or you end up with $25 pairs of very similar goggles, with slightly shittier QC.
    Also code GOGGLESPRO is still working. Free same day in seattle so ill have em before 8PM tonight!

Got mine with the 80% light green lens. Optics are fine. There's a bit more of the foam in my field of vision than on some of my older goggles, but it's not a big deal.

Lens has worked well on a few fairly cloudy days (3 chair visibility). It's not mind blowingly great or anything, but it gives decent contrast even in thick fog. It's one of the better low light lenses I have. Don't know how it compares to a chromapop storm or something like that since I refuse to shell out $200 for a couple bucks worth of plastic.

All in all, well worth the $20.

My optics are very clear. Just dark.
    No longer stuck.

Same here!
    It would be nice if there were some vent holes in the top of the lens like other googles usually have. I suppose since it's just magnetized on, you could always pop it off and shake it out and pop it back on.
    Seemed like it may have wanted to fog if I breathed to hard into my collar. That's kinda every goggle though.

Getting used to the wider field of view is nice. Really want a light orange lens, though. Who's gonna guinea pig the Zionor X4 lenses? You can always return them.
    There was a guy in front of me in the lift line today that had a pair of the Zionor goggles. Thought about catching up to him and asking if he'd let me try his lens on my goggles but figured he'd think I was nuts. (and he'd be right. oh well)

The sketchy lens wasn't terrible, not a good day again though to test a lighter lens, too clear and bright. Can't send it back right away either because they haven't got the 1st one back yet.
    The Sheriff is near!

Discount still working. I just ordered another pair to get the light green lens for lower light. The Zionor lenses are still more than the discounted complete Outdoor Master goggles... as long as this discount works.

Discount code didn’t work in my account again.
    But it did on my wife’s, on multiple pairs.

code is good - bought 4x googles of different low to mid level light googles. I am going to be riding a lot in low light/vis conditions in trees this year with my brother, so this thread came at a really good time for us to get some googles we can trash without loosing sleep over it.

Four googles for 80 bucks is pretty bonkers, especially if they also somewhat work.

Thanks for the tip! Will report back upon use.
    Last edited by kid-kapow; 12-16-2018 at 02:27 AM.

Chinese Goggles on Amazon

I grabbed a pair of the 18% green lens. On a sunny and then cloudy day, I was really surprised by the clarity, and they handled flat light well. Ordering a few more for different conditions. The code GOGGLESPRO only works once per account.
    Last edited by handlebarsfsr; 12-16-2018 at 04:57 PM.

Used the blue lens today. Seems fine.

Discount code must come and go. No more light blue lenses from Outdoormaster (without the goggles) or light orange from the other one, but look at this! https://www.amazon.com/Odoland-Inter...40_FMwebp_QL65
    Looks like the same goggle. With 2 lenses. For $30. Don't appear to be additional lenses for sale.
    No longer stuck.

So if you want some free goggles email zionor saying that you would like to be a product rep and work at a ski hill. Got a lifetime supply of goggles and you get a discount code that other people can use. The quality on the zionors is really good on the newer versions. The reflective film on the older models comes off if you have a rougher glove when you wipe snow off them.
    All ways look out for Jerry