Page 172 of 372 FirstFirst ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 9282
    In Mexico now. Decriminalization in place for 8 years now. The movement is taking over the Americas. Too many people are seeing the light of humanism to allow Trumpian fools to walk us back to the 20th century. It may take a decade, but days are numbered for the crusty boomers. Younger generations see right through it.

Gonna do some research on street bud in Cabo San Lucas tomorrow, will report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    If you lose marijuana prohibition, you lose drug prohibition.
    This is true

Drugs will never be legalized
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    This is true

Drugs will never be legalized
    See alcohol.

Zone Controller

Some believe this Trumpster's way of saying, "okay Sanctuary States give up the Mexicans or give up the weed."

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-l...225-story.html
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    Some believe this Trumpster's way of saying, "okay Sanctuary States give up the Mexicans or give up the weed."

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-l...225-story.html
    Brutal article....sessions would be dumb....too many states are on the gravy train....i could see sanctuary sheriff protection from the fed
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Brutal article....sessions would be dumb....too many states are on the gravy train....i could see sanctuary sheriff protection from the fed
    They keep doubling down on the stupid, so the question is - do they think? About anything before they announce it?

Yea, I have seen a lot of violence around all the dispensaries - can't wait to get back to the safe days of smuggled drugs and Mayberry rfd

http://www.thecannabist.co/

And this -

Exclusive: Feds threatening to shut down giant Las Vegas marijuana festival, Cannabis Cup

"I am informed that the tribal council is moving forward with the planned marijuana event referred to as the 2017 High Times Cannabis Cup because it is under the impression that the so-called 'Cole Memorandum' and subsequent memoranda from the Department of Justice permit marijuana use, possession and distribution on tribal lands when the state law also permits it. Unfortunately, this is an incorrect interpretation of the Department's position on this issue."

http://www.rgj.com/story/news/2017/0...-cup/98487124/
    Last edited by NoPostholio; 02-27-2017 at 10:03 PM.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

contradictory statements....they have bigger fish to fry and prohibition is done. Are they walking into DC where Rec is legal?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA....no
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Holy Fucking Shit! US Atty Daniel Bogden has been making waves in NV forever.
    I believe he got run out of Reno for a bunch of shit he pulled 10-15 years ago.
    Got someone who wants to buy my Cup tickets. I'm out unless the Bundys step up.

As long as you can still buy the hundred other things worse for you, we will still be safe.

"I'm dubious about marijuana. I'm not sure we're going to be a better, healthier nation if we have marijuana sold at every corner grocery store," Attorney General Jeff Sessions told state attorneys general on Tuesday.

Confusion mounts over Trump administration's stance on marijuana
    https://news.google.com/news/amp?cau...f-e8c79ac2f80c
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Politicians typically telegraph their punches, so this is worrisome.
    Figure they'll go after Nevada first now cause they won't have a chance in hell when the Cup happens in Seattle.

Me thinks they are making noise to
    A - pretty much freeze the process of establishing the rec markets in latest four states.
    B - not wanting to concede their cash cow, big prison, they are leaving their options for the low hanging fruit busts and psy ops.
    C - no way they go after the established markets - I think the rhetoric is for the base to continue his law and order shtick.
    D - fuck them

Good riddance Sessions

Buhbye beotch!
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Getting the group together for some Sessions.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Good riddance Sessions
    Likely, but not a foregone conclusion yet. For now we just hope. And that still leaves Pence. If all this ends up taking down the Hair Furor too, we get as President someone who is probably just as bad as sessions regarding MJ. So we wait and hope.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

At least it puts him and admin on their heels and less likely to do stupid(er) shit. A lot of the congressional representatives of states with rec/med have been pushing back the last few days which is nice to see.

Well....the bullshit threatening letter from the US Atty in Vegas, in effect a shot across the bow from Sessions, actually scared the Cannabis Cup organizers enough to have a Cannabis Cup with no weed. WTF? There were so many people who attended, they would have never been able to enforce shit if everyone had just done a smoke out.
    Un fukking real. I cancelled going, figuring it would just get all fucked up. It did.

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/atte...-cup/666726181

Latest on the chief crook cop....

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said he wanted proof that marijuana can cure opiate abuse. One thing the AG has forgotten is that scientific proof has been right under his nose for quite some time. Prior studies show that in states where medical and/or recreational marijuana is legal, fewer prescriptions for opioids are written and there are reduced cases of opioid addiction.

AG Sessions has adamantly rejected facts about marijuana’s ability to reduce opioid abuse, according to The Washington Post. Opioids took the lives of 33,000 people in 2015 alone. Opioid deaths were calculated at about 8,000 in 1999. Sessions said, “I see a line in The Washington Post today that I remember from the ‘80s. ‘Marijuana is a cure for opiate abuse.’ Give me a break. This is the kind of argument that’s been made out there to just – almost a desperate attempt to defend the harmlessness of marijuana or even its benefits. I doubt that’s true. Maybe science will prove I’m wrong.”

In 2014, a study was conducted that showed opiate deaths were reduced in states where medical marijuana is legal – a 25-percent decrease. That is rather significant. It suggests that more people are using medical marijuana and leaving opiates behind. In 2015, the National Bureau of Economic Research published evidence that a 15- to 35-percent decrease in drug treatment facility center admissions where medical marijuana is available. The same paper showed similar decreases in opiate overdose deaths.

A year later, in 2016, Columbia University concluded that in states with medical marijuana laws, fewer opioid-related traffic deaths occurred. The general consensus from authors of these papers and studies is: where medical marijuana is legal, fewer people are using opioids.

What an asshole, this hybrid Pee Wee Herman/Forrest Gump geek is.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ds-here-it-is/

Accident or large charitable contribution?

Marijuana-filled cooler worth $24G donated to Goodwill in Monroe WA http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/15...-goodwill.html

3.75lb @ $2k/lb = $7500
    That is one expensive cooler...

^^^I'm going with confused cooler with cold storage.

Sessions at it again today with his good people don't smoke mj shtick, and his new one about med mj being all hype. What a fucking tool that guy is.

Good people don't perjure themselves before Congress on video if they can help it.

Sessions lacks standing to comment on what good people do or do not do.

Stay safe bakers -

A day does not pass where I just have to shake my head. Usually it comes from disbelief in the level of idiocy, stupidity, self promotion, or straight up evilness...today is no different. Crazy times.

What would a pack marked gg be? Golden goat?

gc ? Girl Scout cookies ?
    Zone Controller