Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Mags: Consider helping promote a science based approach. AMG shift knob to the winner

Dear lovely maggot community.
    Please do not waste your time squabbling with Ron Johnson who is probably an alias of deebased. It loves the attention.

Instead, please consider some humorous pwning of anti-vaxxer and anti-maskers.

Step 1. join their group on Fb (there's no verification process. I literally have a BLM banner on my profile. They are dumb. See link below)
    Step 2. Make goofy and random replies that create cognitive dissonance. If one of those ignorants posts something from Alex Jones (and they do). Make a reply post like "I got so mad when I heard that he had a lunch with Nancy Pelosi. Marjorie Taylor Greene talked about in on that podcast. I'll get the link from my friend. Alex isn't not who we think he is. I think he might be a commie".
    Step 3. If they practice any critical analysis and question whether you're pwning. Reply with 'bless you heart'. Then they will ask if you mean 'bless your heart' or 'southern passive aggressive bless your heart'. Reply; 'huh? I don't get it, Ive never been to the south. I do love bbq though'.
    Step 4: the Mag who stays on longest and makes the most posts gets their choice of an AMG shifter knob or $37.

I've been on this FB group for 6 days, making tons of stupid satirical posts. "I used to trust Daniel Crenshaw but he wears an eye patch. That's basically just a mask for your eyeball. He's probably a commie spy who wants to make us all die by inhaling CO2". Again, I am making these posts with a profile picture that celebrates BLM and they haven't booted me. They ain't too smart.

Bonus: Tim Eyman is on there asking for donations (presumably because he is low on office furniture).
    Double bonus: show solidarity to KQ, who has to live around these people.

Here is the FB Group. Please infiltrate with random low key trolling. Give them cognitive dissonance and make them take it private. It is going to be so fun to see them get worked up. I already have a few pals on the case.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4944...40942603779489

Thank you for your assistance. And don't engage in actual debate with these people. They are nuts and they have already made up their minds. Just make stupid satirical posts and fuck with them.

you think i can spark a debate about my odds in a fight against a chimpanzee?
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    you think i can spark a debate about my odds in a fight against a chimpanzee?

Step up, get involved in this advocacy action. A great first post from you would be: "More Americans die from Chimpanzee anal sex rupture than from Covid. Covid is basically less likely to happen to you than having your anal canal ruptured in some erotic Chimp action". And they will be like "yeah!" because you made a good point about how rare Covid is, even compared to other rare medical conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Step up, get involved in this advocacy action. A great first post from you would be: "More Americans die from Chimpanzee anal sex rupture than from Covid. Covid is basically less likely to happen to you than having your anal canal ruptured in some erotic Chimp action". And they will be like "yeah!" because you made a good point about how rare Covid is compared to other rare medical conditions like Chimp sex related injuries.
    i will be copy and pasting this verbatim if you don't mind.

i will be copy and pasting this verbatim if you don't mind.
    Of course. If you want to add a little flair, elaborate that the Chimpanzees are extra terrestrial and were beamed here by space lasers owned by the Jews. Marjorie has all the dets.

oh no. someone now believes that marjorie taylor greene has evidence that the virus was created in a military installation in the idaho panhandle and is asking me to provide a link to a "report" i cited. i can't believe this is actually working. these people really do exist.

never mind, those people are just mfcf13.

never mind, those people are just mfcf13.
    hey, you did great kid. You had some great posts over there just now. It's kind like fishing, you never know which one they will bite on. Let's see what they post in reply to your chimp commentary. Recently, I had tons of 'heck yeahs' and likes and hearts and shit when I posted about how "Congressman Daniel Crenshaw wears an eye patch and thats really just a face mask for your eyeball when you think about it. he's probably a commie"...they ate that shit up and had no idea they were getting pwned. In the past I tried to argue with these people and present evidence, just like some people do with ron johnson and core shot. Fucking with this FB group is so much better.

you might have to help me co-author a report that cites flakka and chimp's anal mucous as the source of the virus.

you might have to help me co-author a report that cites flakka and chimp's anal mucous as the source of the virus.
    Dude, you could probably cover your textbooks and daily expenses by starting a podcast about how Covid really just started from Chimp's anal mucous transfer. And that, along with other aspiring unlicensed chiropractors, you have developed a supplement that can cure Covid: it's a special mixture of invermitcin and Chimp sperm.

Just hashtag link it to MTG and Alex Jones and you'll get all the traffic you need.

welp, i got banned.

welp, i got banned.
    Damn me too. I guess Chimpanzee anal sex is their red line for conspiracy theories.

Mags, please get in there an fuck with them a little.

those sheeple just can't handle the truth.

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology...478-2021-08-13
    i wonder how many of these absurd conspiracy headlines are just people fucking with them.

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology...478-2021-08-13
    i wonder how many of these absurd conspiracy headlines are just people fucking with them.
    You got to give it to those St. Petersburg troll cottages. They come up wth some flamboyant conspiracy theories. Like space lasers. And basement pizza parlor sex trafficking with madame Hillary Clinton as the Pimp. They know that Americans are so dumb they will bite on some of them.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    id need the whole damn amc car
    to even consider zuckerbitching
    and no its not kinda like fishing
    its being a polifucktard on the intertubez
    big difference
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    big difference
    QFT

So SUF gets $37

Pay up mfc bitch
    . . .

This is great.

I may join Facebook for this.

You must be subtle and not just enter the group sucking Alex Jones cock and linking to conspiracies.

Agree with them, give them props, slide in a nazi reference here and there, talk about your kids freedoms and you let them use your loaded Glock 23 unsupervised at 12yrs old, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post

big difference
    Yup . Might be fun for however long but it ain’t kinda like fishing.

If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

I just joined. I'll let it sit,get the lay of the land and post some posts to sneak up on them. Not my first rodeo.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jong Lafitte View Post
    Yup . Might be fun for however long but it ain’t kinda like fishing.

it was fun for the 30 mins before i got banned which was when the reality that some people might actually believe the shit i was saying hit me and i would just be making the problem worse.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    I just joined. I'll let it sit,get the lay of the land and post some posts to sneak up on them. Not my first rodeo.
    SUF is currently in first place (with 30 minutes before getting bounced, which is pretty brief but he did manage to work in lots of stuff about Chimp anuses so that's impressive).

May the best MAG win. Let's let this goofy little thing run until Aug 31. And then I'll be venmoiing someone $37.

Well, they just went private. But I'm in. So I win.

Link from the FB page. Looks like they want to recruit a bunch of amateurs to monitor the the poll workers at the next election.

https://www.facebook.com/AUDITWA/

Live now.

https://www.facebook.com/AUDITWA/