Page 380 of 472 FirstFirst ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... LastLast
Results 9,476 to 9,500 of 11780
    HAPPY GAPER DAY

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4413.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	276765

Name:	IMG_4411.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	276766

Name:	IMG_4412.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	87.6 KB 
ID:	276767
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4403.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	611.4 KB 
ID:	276764  
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Well if you're going by the looks on faces, I'm gonna guess you taking a dump on a squatty potty there
    Don't be jelly of my super deep rice patty squat! Great for uh, flexibility and "shit"

I’m missing out on this spring powder day but at least I’m at the craft brewers conference. Good times. Coincidentally, there is a woman here who is just going off on skiing and how scary it was for her. So many great quotes:
    - “The high speed chairlift took 18 minutes to get to the top - that’s how high we were!”
    - “The snow patrol almost had to take me down in a sled”
    - “We had to merge onto this other run. I was terrified!”
    - “We were skiing on solid ice!”

It just went on and on. Excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I have some friends at CBC. Say Hi to Garrett from VBC.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Sounds scary.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I have some friends at CBC. Say Hi to Garrett from VBC.
    Garret the free ride coach?
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

Yes. And head brewer at VBC. And totally gimped out from hucking to hard scoping for a little ripper crew.

Ski Z
    https://youtu.be/0Rqgq4L31os

Sent from my SM-N920V using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Yes. And head brewer at VBC. And totally gimped out from hucking to hard scoping for a little ripper crew.
    What a gaper!

So, after having lunch and beer I realize the car parked next to us is still running, and has been since the morning....
    Returned at the end of the day.. and yup, still running. I check the gas, just over a half tank. Doors locked.. I procrastinate with a couple beers cuz I want to see this guy come back.
    He does, but he just grabbed something and started to walk away... car STILL running.
    I stopped him and said, hey dude, your car... its still running... and it has been since this morning.
    -"Oh, no.. really?"
    Yeah, man! Looks like you still have plenty of gas though. (kids are busting up at this point)
    -"Yeah, but my battery!"
    Umm, I wouldn't worry about that, its been charging all day.

I couldn't figure out if he was stoned, or just driving while Asian.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    I’m missing out on this spring powder day but at least I’m at the craft brewers conference. Good times. Coincidentally, there is a woman here who is just going off on skiing and how scary it was for her. So many great quotes:
    - “The high speed chairlift took 18 minutes to get to the top - that’s how high we were!”
    - “We had to merge onto this other run. I was terrified!”
    - “We were skiing on solid ice!”

It just went on and on. Excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    If you run into beer folks from Boston, more than likely they know me. Feel free to drop my name

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    So, after having lunch and beer I realize the car parked next to us is still running, and has been since the morning....
    Returned at the end of the day.. and yup, still running. I check the gas, just over a half tank. Doors locked.. I procrastinate with a couple beers cuz I want to see this guy come back.
    He does, but he just grabbed something and started to walk away... car STILL running.
    I stopped him and said, hey dude, your car... its still running... and it has been since this morning.
    -"Oh, no.. really?"
    Yeah, man! Looks like you still have plenty of gas though. (kids are busting up at this point)
    -"Yeah, but my battery!"

Parked while Asian?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Given the price of a stone grind these days, I can understand why he did that.

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    -"Oh, no.. really?"
    -"Yeah, but my battery!"

LOL, I posted this some time ago but I was about half drunk when I decided to call out someone who'd paralleled behind us at a Red Rocks concert for leaving the car running. Car was empty when we got there, but running. I Said "if this is still running when we get back, I'm waiting, and I'm calling them out"

Proceeded to drink more adn then left the John Prine concernt. I'm more resolved than ever and the Infinity sedan is still there, running, fan cycling on and off when we get back.

Wait no more than three minutes and the people show up. Some rich lady and her hubby; I immediately lay into them.

"You left your car running the whole time?!?!??!?!?!?" "Did you know that CO has an idle law?"

Then I start looking at the people walking by in droves and start pointing at the offenders: "these people left their car running during the entire concert!!"

Guy immediately just denies: "pfft, no we didn't leave it running" and darts into the car. Lady is like "what? no." and slinks into the driver seat and they feebly try to throw gravel from the FWD as they take off. Jerks.
    If we're gonna wear uniforms, we should all wear somethin' different!

I was mountain biking at Keystone and some folks had the left their dog in the car, windows covered with blankets, and the AC on full blast. I guess it was better than frying your dog, but the environment was not impressed.

When it's really cold out (like below freezing) I don't blame people for leaving their cars running while they quickly go into the store and grab something. But last spring it was a perfect late morning - 72 degrees - and saw this car left running (a fancy new Range Rover). Hmm. A few days later, same great weather, SAME car, left running again. So I got in and moved it across the parking lot. Then waited around to watch. He was in the store long enough that I didn't feel even a little bit guilty. Guy flipped out!! Then finally spotted his car. For the life of me I don't know why I didn't take video...

Wise move, no video. Nothin to subpoena at trial.

I applaud the move regardless. Pun intended

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    When it's really cold out (like below freezing) I don't blame people for leaving their cars running while they quickly go into the store and grab something.
    I do. They need to cut that shit out.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    No shit; how cold is their car gonna get in ten minutes? Suck it up, buttercups.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Sure, I mean, I would never do it either. But I'm not going to move someone's car across the parking lot over it.

When it's really cold out (like below freezing) I don't blame people for leaving their cars running while they quickly go into the store and grab something. But last spring it was a perfect late morning - 72 degrees - and saw this car left running (a fancy new Range Rover). Hmm. A few days later, same great weather, SAME car, left running again. So I got in and moved it across the parking lot. Then waited around to watch. He was in the store long enough that I didn't feel even a little bit guilty. Guy flipped out!! Then finally spotted his car. For the life of me I don't know why I didn't take video...
    Haha! Bold move

.... I got in and moved it across the parking lot ...
    GTA TJ

"we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up"
    mike tyson

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeytangofoxtr0t View Post
    GTA TJ
    Ha. I figured worst case scenario, the guy would get all crazy and demand video footage from the store and call the police... at which point the cops would laugh at the guy and tell him not to leave his keys in the car! It's a small town, so part of me hopes I come across his car again running idle so I can do it a second time! lol...

I moved my dad's car across the parking lot once when I was like 13. It was a stick so I stalled it and then just rolled it. He did not find it as amusing as I did.