TGR Co-lab $100,000 Video contest

Any of you guys entering The Co-Lab Video Contest. I have heard of a bunch of people. Stoked to see if any mags are in.
    Info here: TGR $100k Co-Lab Contest
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

Quote Originally Posted by TGR420 View Post
    Any of you guys entering The Co-Lab Video Contest. I have heard of a bunch of people. Stoked to see if any mags are in.
    Info here: TGR $100k Co-Lab Contest
    Kind of. I'm shooting some of the raw footage on my 7D for Maxim Arsenault and a couple others while Athan is off living the dream, but he will be doing all the editing. I've seen Dana and his crew out filming locally here in Whistler with RED cams... you guys got some ringers in there!
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Seriously. Any mags doing this? The idea behind this is to level the playing field. Fuck the pros. This is everyone's chance to show the world and win doing it . We are listening. Lots of people have asked for a chance to do it right and real. Who is in. Co-Lab . Of the people,by the people and for the people. Maggot movie on steroids. Let yourself be seen and heard. On top of all that, we'll give the people's
    Choice $100k. Who is in?
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

Sturgis Uncensored

welll ...

you've seen how shit our still are ...
    vis sux ballz here ...

be farked if I'm gunna drop a buncha cash on cams to film in flat light eh?
    fark spending all day to get "the shot" to spend all nite editing it eh?
    and the ratbaggers dont go big enough to impress no one eh?

I could ...
    but ... meh ...
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

^^^i think you guys just need to set up some cameras around the ratshack and make a reality show.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

I'm amazed you TGR guys have that kind of cash lying around. You should buy a fleet of multicopters for your next film to get a better idea of what the skiers are feeling, their speed and the true gradient of the terrain. Just hover one next to the next giant huck.
    http://heartcarve.com -- session progression

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by adria33 View Post
    I'm amazed you TGR guys have that kind of cash lying around. You should buy a fleet of multicopters for your next film to get a better idea of what the skiers are feeling, their speed and the true gradient of the terrain. Just hover one next to the next giant huck.
    they're saving up for your segment.

spook Guest
    Seriously. Any mags doing this? The idea behind this is to level the playing field. Fuck the pros. This is everyone's chance to show the world and win doing it . We are listening. Lots of people have asked for a chance to do it right and real. Who is in. Co-Lab . Of the people,by the people and for the people. Maggot movie on steroids. Let yourself be seen and heard. On top of all that, we'll give the people's
    Choice $100k. Who is in?
    it's teton gravity idol. save money not paying nobodies! fuck the pros! fuck capitalism!

seriously, why not do a segment on this swirling turd of a message board. you could have an ongoing short in subsequent movies. i think you should open with jer silently prone in the snow in full white camo as a frozen watermelon explodes at 500m. "goodnight, splat," he whispers behind a veil of blonde death metal hair. cut to jer logging into to tgr and...

Getting down to co-lab business in the Whistler backcountry with Max Arsenault... big air was slayed!

next up on the shot list!

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    Getting down to co-lab business in the Whistler backcountry with Max Arsenault... big air was slayed!

next up on the shot list!

#tgrcolab those suckers!

Sturgis Uncensored

#tgrcolab those suckers!
    from the front... Max gonna go K-NAR!

Heard Sage Cattabriga-Alosa and Adam Clark had teamed up for Co-Lab as well?