Page 60 of 191 FirstFirst ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 4757
    Well, I can't wait to see how the Rubies handle slush and spring shit. Should be pretty good. Who's up there on Thursday? Hurray for goggle tans!
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Is anyone going to be at Snowbowl tomorrow? Planning on being up there tomorrow. Had an amazing day at Discovery today, there could not have be 75 people there, and conditions were great. Give me a shout if you'll be out.

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by INDY GS View Post
    Had an amazing day at Discovery today, there could not have be 75 people there, and conditions were great.
    Heh, I bet half of those 75 people were Snowbowl employees, as the first day Snowbowl is closed in March, has long been known as Disco Tuesday, when Snowbowl lifties take the place by storm.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Where did RootSkier's positivity post go??

Quote Originally Posted by INDY GS View Post
    Is anyone going to be at Snowbowl tomorrow? Give me a shout if you'll be out.
    Yeah, I'll be there at some point.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Cool, I'll be up there around 10am. Wearing a white Poc helmet, gray pants and blue bro model skis.

A" this way" was all I could manage. Only because i saw you looking at the trail map sport'n BROS, I had shit to do.

Was kinda nice on Lavelle today, but man was it ever a Krusty the Klown show on the lower half of the mountain. Glad I beat the crowd in the morning for some decent soft turns before noon.

Twas a decent season up at the bowl this year. Plenty of sleeper days. Better than average overall for here. For me, the place gets to be a bit of bore this time of year. Not really the kind of resort to spend a full season at. Hope it softens up this afternoon through sat.

Lookin forward to SLC altabird next year and beyond. Love missoula and actually kinda wish the Lolo peak resort would have been built (even though I doubt it would have been financially viable). If it had been built, I could have at least envisioned staying here a couple more years.

Quote Originally Posted by Headier View Post
    Twas a decent season up at the bowl this year. Plenty of sleeper days. Better than average overall for here. For me, the place gets to be a bit of bore this time of year. Not really the kind of resort to spend a full season at. Hope it softens up this afternoon through sat.

Lookin forward to SLC altabird next year and beyond. Love missoula and actually kinda wish the Lolo peak resort would have been built (even though I doubt it would have been financially viable). If it had been built, I could have at least envisioned staying here a couple more years.
    Well I guess we were lucky to have such an illustrious presence for even a moment. Tell us, is your poop made of gold?

kinda wish the Lolo peak resort would have been built (even though I doubt it would have been financially viable). If it had been built, I could have at least envisioned staying here a couple more years.
    Really? Have you skied up there? What type of skiing do you do? I take it you prefer 'resorts' over Ma&Pa? Do you know the lay of the land on and around Lolo Pk??

Anyone doing the Vert Challenge this Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Well I guess we were lucky to have such an illustrious presence for even a moment. Tell us, is your poop made of gold?
    you're welcome. You seem to have spent several years defending the bowl in this thread. It's a nice little place, to be sure. I had a good season here, but missoula's not a ski town and I've recognized that.

As for lolo peak, I really dig the terrain up there. What was planned was not the steepest per acre skiing, but it would've provided enough terrain to satisfy me and decent BC access taboot.

just my 2 cents...

So, apparently, the whole unpopular idea thing is over your head?

fuck it, I'm ready for bike season.
    No longer stuck.

you're welcome. You seem to have spent several years defending the bowl in this thread. It's a nice little place, to be sure. I had a good season here, but missoula's not a ski town and I've recognized that.

As for lolo peak, I really dig the terrain up there. What was planned was not the steepest per acre skiing, but it would've provided enough terrain to satisfy me and decent BC access taboot.

just my 2 cents...
    Missoula is Missoula and not a ski town for good reason. Have fun in your journey. It is rare these days that nice little places stay nice little places. Don't let the door hit you on the way out..

What terrain and where is enough to satisfy...drainages/ridges/faces? I wonder how you understand the lay of the land? Your knowledge sounds suspect after reading your last post.

Pretty sweet that at this time of year you can get in a nice long road ride one day, and some turns the next. Soon blue mountain will be dry, then the snake.

You guys know its only the 9th of March?
    If the shocker don't rock her, then Dr. Spock her. Dad.

Lance cheated.

So, apparently, the whole unpopular idea thing is over your head?

fuck it, I'm ready for bike season.
    bike away

Quote Originally Posted by senior researcher View Post
    Lance cheated.

& bike on

Bushman, I was walking around in shorts yesterday.

That said, I've been a little crazy from doing nothing but sitting around. Who wants to do my homework for me?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by bushman View Post
    You guys know its only the 9th of March?
    Reading this thread from the beginning, the overall quality is much reduced as of late.

There will be more pow days this year.

edit: Headier knows not of what he speaks. This year has been decidedly mediocre. At best. Happy trails, buddy. I hope you find what you seek.
    Last edited by RootSkier; 03-11-2012 at 03:14 PM.

It hasn't been a great year, but a little above the average of what I've seen since I started skiing here. February was very good. The base at the summit reached 98 inches before the recent spate of warm weather.

Rootski you've barely been skiing at all, so you're basing your opinion on the few days you've deigned worthy of your precious little time. You're just grumpy, because you've been at the books rather than riding the white. Poor kid.

Quote Originally Posted by mtskier View Post
    what planet are you on? you are the most worked up, agro person on TGR. stop claiming to be chill. you aren't. no one who spews like you do is chill.

seriously. take a poll. everyone sees you differently than you claim to be. if that's your goal, that is just sad.
    you stupid pretentious fuckface.

the InterWebToobz are not real life. you skied with me ever? ever been on a MTB ride with me?

fuckface, the Toobz are fake.

why don't you go sell some "backcountry" shit, you gaping fraud who profiteers on image?

Do I need to remind you that YOU are the one who threatened to punch ME? And I'm "aggro"? Seriously?

You clearly do not know me. At all. I've thrown 1 punch in my whole life, it was when I was 15.

Yet you think posts on the Internet define someone's personality.

Hilarious. And a little sad, too. But maybe you're in your 20s and grew up premising an outlook on Internet Reality?

You want real-life aggro? Hang out with Sue Neff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    I want what I have, you want what you don't have.
    stop making sense! don't you know that it's Professional and Progressive to demand that everything accommodate your whims?

I DEMAND THAT SNOWBOWL PAVE THE ROAD AND INSTALL HEATING COILS UNDER THE ASPHALT SO THAT IT"S PERFECT THE WHOLE WAY UP! AND IF THEY DON"T DO IT JIM SYLVESTER AND I WILL SUE!